Supraforums.com - Recent Blogs Posts - Blogs

Recent Blogs Posts

1. 7mgte with bad idle

Hello, I am new to this forum but have been giving new life to my mkiii that I have owned in 1year now. People talk about mkiii being money pit's, and true that!
    But here's my problem.
    My idle is bad. It was going from 11k rpm (cold start) to between 25-29k rpm (working temp)
    I took my tps just a little "out" or "to the side". Not fully contact, and now it idle's from 11-15k rpm then drops down to 11k rpm again, then raise to 15k rpm.

Sorry ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 86 7mgte

So I am totally 100% new to the world of cars and working on cars but I have always loved my supras lol. I would like to know as much as possible on how to convert a turbo 7MGTE into a 2JZGTE twin turbo. The car I have is just the basic shell of an 86 with a TEMS suspension and a 3.73 differential I think? I need as much help and info as I can get so shoot away.
    Thank You
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 2jz help needed

I recently bought a 1998 gs300 with a 2jzgte swap in it and the guy I bought it from says it needs new injectors. if I were to get a little bit bigger injectors would I have to get a new ECU? Also, I cannot connect to the ECU through the obd?? anything would really help
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first entry!!

Hello everybody!

Ive been searching for a Nissan Skyline for a year or so through different importers and Craigslist ads. I came across a 92 GT-S and when I was ready to pull the trigger to go look at her I said - "I dont know anything about the vehicle! What should I even look for when I go"? It really put into prospective what I need to do - BUY A TOYOTA!
    Three months had passed because I was sent TDY back home. There I focused on friends and work. It was a great ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Welded diff or lsd?

So im still wondering whether or not I want to weld my diff but would a lsd be better? just wondering because its my first car :bigthumb:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 12091 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 51 101 501 1001 ... LastLast