Supra Forums banner

Group Buy 3

27K views 324 replies 60 participants last post by  twntrbo03' 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, we are starting a group buy for your Supra’s Seat Covers.

We will offer a:
5% discount* on orders ranging from 1-9,
10% discount* on orders ranging from 10-14 and
15% discount* on orders more than 15.
*Excluding shipping charges

The products up for grabs are as follows:
(All prices are exclusive of shipping)
MKIII Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $350 + $300 (for Rear covers)
MKIII Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $185 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $355 +$300 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $200 (for Rear covers)

Additional Options (Front covers only):
Full Grain Napa Leather (Available in black only for leather covers) - $150 (front) $300 (front + rear)
Genuine Leather Perforated Inserts (for synthetic covers only) - $100
Perforated Inserts (for leather seats only) - $75
Nova-Suede Inserts - $100
Embroidery- $25 each
Piping - $25
Diamond stitching - $50 (front) $100 (front+rear)

More options/designs and boot kits available at our site which you can choose from. The same discount will be applicable on them as mentioned in this thread depending on the quantity.

NOTE: We will ship small items like door arm rests, shift knob, boots and cc lid covers once we get at least 5 orders, unless they are ordered along with the seat covers in which case everything will go out together as soon as the order is ready.

IMPORTANT

If you are interested and would like to sign up, please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

GROUP BUY ENDS 30TH OF APRIL

Shade Card:
Nova-suede

Genuine Leather

Synthetic Leather:

See less See more
#13 · (Edited)
Im interested but only need front 2 seats. Also like others have stated is there a huge noticeable difference between the genuine or synthetic? I have na cloth seats faded and crusty from 95. Im sure if you run a group buy on just the fronts it would be sold out quickly imo.

#17 ·
You can buy only front pair of covers as well. This group buy is for any combination you want.

I'll be posting few pics comparing the synthetic and genuine leather in a while

How much is shipping to the Netherlands?

Casper
$65 for genuine leather and $40 for synthetic leather set

Im going to get this done If I can just get the fronts done. I have an SC300 w/ Supra seats.
you can get just the fronts

I am interest to order a set with 2 front seats only, black genuine leather covers with red stitches and perforated inserts.
Any difference for right hand drive seats?

Thanks
Charles.
there isn't any difference between LHD and RHD. but do mention RHD when you make the order

#18 ·
All those interested in putting up their orders for the group buy please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

Also for quicker replies regarding your specific order requirements, email us at info@interior-innovations.com

#19 ·
I'll take the rears in synthetic. Will email you for more details

Ryan

#26 · (Edited)
Sorry i am asking so many questions just curious before ordering. What is the overall benefit from using the genuine vs the synthetic? Do they age the same, clean the same? Im looking at it from cost and benefits aspect and im sure im not the only one wondering. Im going to order black with white stiching.

#27 ·
Genuine leather is tad bit thicker than synthetic, it is approx 1.2mm-1.3mm whereas, synthetic is approx 0.9mm..........genuine leather is made out of natural skin, hence, it is breathable and feels lot cooler than synthetic, it also smells good! They both age the same, genuine leather needs more maintenance, synthetic leather covers look the same as genuine once installed and they are easy on your pocket..........Hope this helps!

Thanks.

#29 ·
are the prices listed the beginning price with or without discount? So if we get more people in the buy the price will lower?

#36 ·
I know there is a lot of interest matching black leather but what about the tan leather? Sandstone looks to light
Sandstone is the match for the OEM tan leather. I got my skins in synthetic leather and they match great.

#40 ·
Order List:

Name – Ryan Sammut
Screen name – Jdmsup
Order – Rear only synthetic leather both upper and lower rears (Black)

Name: Mir Hussain
Screen name: Pwr_wrx
Order: Front/Rear covers in black synthetic leather with red stitching.
Door panels in black synthetic leather with red stitching.
Door Arm Rest Covers in black syn leather with red stitching.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.