Supra Forums banner

Group Buy 3

27K views 324 replies 60 participants last post by  twntrbo03' 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, we are starting a group buy for your Supra’s Seat Covers.

We will offer a:
5% discount* on orders ranging from 1-9,
10% discount* on orders ranging from 10-14 and
15% discount* on orders more than 15.
*Excluding shipping charges

The products up for grabs are as follows:
(All prices are exclusive of shipping)
MKIII Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $350 + $300 (for Rear covers)
MKIII Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $185 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $355 +$300 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $200 (for Rear covers)

Additional Options (Front covers only):
Full Grain Napa Leather (Available in black only for leather covers) - $150 (front) $300 (front + rear)
Genuine Leather Perforated Inserts (for synthetic covers only) - $100
Perforated Inserts (for leather seats only) - $75
Nova-Suede Inserts - $100
Embroidery- $25 each
Piping - $25
Diamond stitching - $50 (front) $100 (front+rear)

More options/designs and boot kits available at our site which you can choose from. The same discount will be applicable on them as mentioned in this thread depending on the quantity.

NOTE: We will ship small items like door arm rests, shift knob, boots and cc lid covers once we get at least 5 orders, unless they are ordered along with the seat covers in which case everything will go out together as soon as the order is ready.

IMPORTANT

If you are interested and would like to sign up, please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

GROUP BUY ENDS 30TH OF APRIL

Shade Card:
Nova-suede

Genuine Leather

Synthetic Leather:

See less See more
#188 ·
Damn, I need to get on the forums more. Can't believe I missed this one.

#191 ·
my last question is.. Will we be emailed when the orders send or will they just show up? Im currently number 12 in the orders and prepaid full balance before the buy was over..

#203 · (Edited)
I dont work for them or know anyone at the company fyi . Due to the fact that they planned on having maybe 10 people signup had alot to do with them struggling to respond? The down payment and final payment also adds more work/ confusion for them to make notes for 25 people who paid half and who paid full etc. Id hang in there man i dont think they are taking anyones money. Im number 12 and i will post when i get mine.

#208 ·
Was over 20 people who signed up = so 15% your total order plus shipping was (40) for me . Id email or pm them and send them payment. I sent full payment 2-3 weeks ago.

Since we've reached the maximum discount applicable, those who have ordered and paid the 50% deposit can send the remainder as well after deducting the 15% discount, so that we can start shipping out the orders as soon as possible.
Thanks

#216 ·
Yikes. I really needed to change my shipping address and sent email. No response. Been patient till now. Need some help here

#224 ·
No problems with delays, but communication is key. It would have been nice to get mine a month or so after the order, considering they're as plain as it gets (no custom stitching, embroidery, color, etc). I would even say, have a few ready to go prior to the group buy start. But the delays need to be communicated, especially long after the money has changed hands.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.