Group Buy 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Thread: Group Buy 3

Quote Originally Posted by bluemax189 View Post
    Yeah, got an email for DHL tracking. Now Just waiting to hear word back on the group buy discount refunded back. I paid upfront all funds right as soon as I ordered.
    great news! I'll keep my eyes peeled for a DHL email. Thanks

---1994 Supra TT 6spd---BPU---Forgestars---More to Come!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

weird I am #9 on the list and I am still waiting on my final invoice so I can pay them the other half. I really thought Id have my order by now. not trying to be nit picky, I am more concerned I didnt do something I was supposed to.

Quote Originally Posted by Taffar View Post
    weird I am #9 on the list and I am still waiting on my final invoice so I can pay them the other half. I really thought Id have my order by now. not trying to be nit picky, I am more concerned I didnt do something I was supposed to.
    I dont work for them or know anyone at the company fyi . Due to the fact that they planned on having maybe 10 people signup had alot to do with them struggling to respond? The down payment and final payment also adds more work/ confusion for them to make notes for 25 people who paid half and who paid full etc. Id hang in there man i dont think they are taking anyones money. Im number 12 and i will post when i get mine.
    Last edited by dreamcar88; 05-18-2017 at 02:26 PM.

95 hardtop, built mc r154,south bend clutch, tt auto rear,

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Also, I did not wait on a final invoice, i calculated the remaining balance, less discount, and plus shipping myself and paypal'd them.

I think most shipping charges were $60 flat if you got front and rear covers.

you wont' get a final invoice. i had to ask several times since my initial deposit for my final balance because they don't list flat shipping rates anywhere and it's incredibly frustrating. i'm still waiting on an update on whether or not mine has shipped, and i'm #6.

can we get any updates interior ? A full paid list would be nice that way people know what orders have been fully processed.
    Last edited by dreamcar88; 05-22-2017 at 06:40 AM.

what was the final discount. I will gladly figure it out and pay whatever I owe them. I got shows coming up and I talked a big game to the boys about my fresh new seats i was getting. making me look bad. any update. Please.

what was the final discount. I will gladly figure it out and pay whatever I owe them. I got shows coming up and I talked a big game to the boys about my fresh new seats i was getting. making me look bad. any update. Please.
    Was over 20 people who signed up = so 15% your total order plus shipping was (40) for me . Id email or pm them and send them payment. I sent full payment 2-3 weeks ago.

Since we've reached the maximum discount applicable, those who have ordered and paid the 50% deposit can send the remainder as well after deducting the 15% discount, so that we can start shipping out the orders as soon as possible.
    Thanks

i emailed and pm'ed them multiple times.
    its hard for me to want to send the rest of the money esp if i havent heard anything so far.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcar88 View Post
    Was over 20 people who signed up = so 15% your total order plus shipping was (40) for me . Id email or pm them and send them payment. I sent full payment 2-3 weeks ago.

Since we've reached the maximum discount applicable, those who have ordered and paid the 50% deposit can send the remainder as well after deducting the 15% discount, so that we can start shipping out the orders as soon as possible.
    Thanks

We've started shipping out gb orders yesterday. Sorry for the delay. It has been a really hectic past few weeks.

We'll send invoices once we are ready to ship your order. Or if you want your order made quickly, you can send us the balance. Otherwise we will be following the list

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IInnovations View Post
    We'll send invoices once we are ready to ship your order. Or if you want your order made quickly, you can send us the balance. Otherwise we will be following the list
    Sent full payment a little over 3 weeks ago. Hoping to see the covers soon
    -Alex

1994 Toyota Supra Turbo - 1000+whp 6sp (current)
    Original TT 6sp | Original paint | All VIN
    Built 3.0 | 7675 dbb | ProEFI 148 | ID2000 | GSC S2 | OS Giken R3C | DSS DS | TRD LSD | Greddy 4 FMIC | Boost Logic 4" | HKS Hipermax | CCW Classics / Weld RT-S

1993.5 Toyota Supra Turbo - 600+whp built auto (sold)

thanks man no worries. I just needed an update

Tried to pm you but your mailbox was full. Just wanted to confirm my payment that i sent was correct.
    93.5 MKIV: My Build Thread

Supra Enthusiast
    Post 119.
    Still no call or response from you guys regarding my order and fitment issues.
    4 digits on pump&meth is not impossible (low boost)
    Real hp is measured at the wheels.

Yikes. I really needed to change my shipping address and sent email. No response. Been patient till now. Need some help here

SupraForums Member
    guys try to give them more time , you should now that those group buys have delays
    the new genuine lether skins are great ,

Wingless by Choice poorman's supra's Avatar
    Received my order two days ago. Everything looks great
    94 TT Red/Tan factory wingless 53k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by poorman's supra View Post
    Received my order two days ago. Everything looks great
    cool, were you given a tracking number? i am before you on the list yet i haven't heard anything.

Wingless by Choice poorman's supra's Avatar
    I didn't. They just showed up.

Are they being shipped fed ex ups or post? Large box or ?

SupraForums Member rizinphoenix's Avatar
    Wow, if Devin (Poorman) was #7 and I'm #23, it's going to be a while til I see these seat covers. Anyone else receive their orders yet?

SupraForums Member charleshmlee's Avatar
    No.5 received a week ago, now working on it.
    JZA80RZ6SPDTT
    --------------------

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markk View Post
    guys try to give them more time , you should now that those group buys have delays
    the new genuine lether skins are great ,
    No problems with delays, but communication is key. It would have been nice to get mine a month or so after the order, considering they're as plain as it gets (no custom stitching, embroidery, color, etc). I would even say, have a few ready to go prior to the group buy start. But the delays need to be communicated, especially long after the money has changed hands.

I agree. Im sure they didnt expect this amount of people. I think they should have said 15% off group buy up to 15-20 people. Than took everyone's payments up front in full who wanted in. That would have game them time to respond to people. Im going through a moving situation and im not sure when or where they will end up going. My original address i no longer live at and i tried asking them if they shipped them yet so i could have a change of address. Sucks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text