Supra Forums banner

Group Buy 3

27K views 324 replies 60 participants last post by  twntrbo03' 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, we are starting a group buy for your Supra’s Seat Covers.

We will offer a:
5% discount* on orders ranging from 1-9,
10% discount* on orders ranging from 10-14 and
15% discount* on orders more than 15.
*Excluding shipping charges

The products up for grabs are as follows:
(All prices are exclusive of shipping)
MKIII Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $350 + $300 (for Rear covers)
MKIII Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $185 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $355 +$300 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $200 (for Rear covers)

Additional Options (Front covers only):
Full Grain Napa Leather (Available in black only for leather covers) - $150 (front) $300 (front + rear)
Genuine Leather Perforated Inserts (for synthetic covers only) - $100
Perforated Inserts (for leather seats only) - $75
Nova-Suede Inserts - $100
Embroidery- $25 each
Piping - $25
Diamond stitching - $50 (front) $100 (front+rear)

More options/designs and boot kits available at our site which you can choose from. The same discount will be applicable on them as mentioned in this thread depending on the quantity.

NOTE: We will ship small items like door arm rests, shift knob, boots and cc lid covers once we get at least 5 orders, unless they are ordered along with the seat covers in which case everything will go out together as soon as the order is ready.

IMPORTANT

If you are interested and would like to sign up, please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

GROUP BUY ENDS 30TH OF APRIL

Shade Card:
Nova-suede

Genuine Leather

Synthetic Leather:

See less See more
#47 ·
Do you have an ETA on when you will ship my order out?

Sent you an email asking about this on 3/1 and did not get a response.

Ryan

#50 ·
My concensus is the natural leather matches best. Napa is too fine of grain and synthetic...You can see not only is the grain too large, it's a funky blue color too. I'll be getting natural...

#56 · (Edited)
what would the price be for 2 front covers. gen black leather ,white stitching, supra name in white on the headrests and Black Perforated Suede Centers for Thighs and Back?

#57 ·
I think we need to mention which seat we are order for. The 93-96 seats consist of 3 pieces where as the 97-98 is a 2 piece seat.

#59 ·
correct i have seen that issue here. If you have 97-98 seats YOU MUST tell them. THEY WILL NOT fit if you dont tell them lol

#58 ·
Please add me to the list for front Seats Black Synthetic stitch in Red also my seats are form 93 Sup

#64 ·
Add 1 more to list, how many more to 15 ? :) 94 Supra . Front covers only. Black synthetic leather, black nova-suede insert, red piping.
We will update the list once we have confirmed orders. To confirm your orders for the group buy please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

Also for quicker replies regarding your specific order requirements, email us at info@interior-innovations.com

#61 ·
Update - I received my rear seat covers today. Guess even though they never sent me a tracking number or email response, they still shipped the covers out.

I'll post some pictures when i get them installed.

Ryan

#67 · (Edited)
Order List:

Name – Ryan Sammut
Screen name – Jdmsup
Order – Rear only synthetic leather both upper and lower rears (Black)

Name: Mir Hussain
Screen name: Pwr_wrx
Order: Front/Rear covers in black synthetic leather with red stitching.
Door panels in black synthetic leather with red stitching.
Door Arm Rest Covers in black syn leather with red stitching.

Name: Guy Keith
Screen Name: Guido
Order: front and rear covers in all round genuine leather

Name: Peter Stewart
Screen name: Peters19108
Order: Front only synthetic leather both upper and lower front (Black) stitch in red, MKIV Supra 3 Piece Seat separate headrest.

#68 ·
deposit sent

-name: Dan H.
-screen name: the night crewz
-order details: front seat covers for mk4 supra 93-96 3-piece set in sandstone genuine leather

what is the shipping cost on this to virginia 20120?

and just to clarify, the seat covers won't ship out until after april 30 and we complete the sale?

thanks...

#69 · (Edited)
deposit sent

and just to clarify, the seat covers won't ship out until after april 30 and we complete the sale?

thanks...
It will be shipped as soon as the order is ready

EDIT: Only those orders are being shipped that are paid in full and need them made urgently. The rest will be made and shipped once the group buy ends. The reason being that as the number of orders increase, so does the discount being offered.

#70 ·
Order List:

Name – Ryan Sammut
Screen name – Jdmsup

Order: Front only synthetic leather both upper and lower front (Black) stitch in red, MKIV Supra 3 Piece Seat separate headrest.

Name - Charles Lee
Order - front seats of 93 RHD Supra MKIV with black genuine leather with red stitches and perforated inserts

name - Dan H.
screen name - the night crewz
order details - front seat covers for mk4 supra 93-96 3-piece set in sandstone genuine leather

#75 · (Edited)
Order List:

Name – Ryan Sammut
Screen name – Jdmsup

Order: Front only synthetic leather both upper and lower front (Black) stitch in black, MKIV Supra 3 Piece Seat separate headrest.

Name - Charles Lee
Order - front seats of 93 RHD Supra MKIV with black genuine leather with red stitches and perforated inserts + 1 6speed shift nob + 1 set of boots for Shift/e-brake,

name - Dan H.
screen name - the night crewz
order details - front seat covers for mk4 supra 93-96 3-piece set in sandstone genuine leather

Name - Devin Poorman
Screen name - poorman’s supra
Order details - 97-98 style 2 piece front seat covers. Genuine black leather, black top stitching. Genuine black Leather Shift/E-brake Boot, black top stitching.

#85 ·
Come on guys, lets get the count moving. We are currently sitting at 6 lets try and get it to eight before the weekend end.
We are at 7+ many others on the sidelines. 10+ easily we got an entire month

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.