Supra Forums banner

Group Buy 3

27K views 324 replies 60 participants last post by  twntrbo03' 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi, we are starting a group buy for your Supra’s Seat Covers.

We will offer a:
5% discount* on orders ranging from 1-9,
10% discount* on orders ranging from 10-14 and
15% discount* on orders more than 15.
*Excluding shipping charges

The products up for grabs are as follows:
(All prices are exclusive of shipping)
MKIII Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $350 + $300 (for Rear covers)
MKIII Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $185 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Genuine Leather Front Seat Covers - $355 +$300 (for Rear covers)
MKIV Supra Synthetic Leather Front Seat Covers - $225 + $200 (for Rear covers)

Additional Options (Front covers only):
Full Grain Napa Leather (Available in black only for leather covers) - $150 (front) $300 (front + rear)
Genuine Leather Perforated Inserts (for synthetic covers only) - $100
Perforated Inserts (for leather seats only) - $75
Nova-Suede Inserts - $100
Embroidery- $25 each
Piping - $25
Diamond stitching - $50 (front) $100 (front+rear)

More options/designs and boot kits available at our site which you can choose from. The same discount will be applicable on them as mentioned in this thread depending on the quantity.

NOTE: We will ship small items like door arm rests, shift knob, boots and cc lid covers once we get at least 5 orders, unless they are ordered along with the seat covers in which case everything will go out together as soon as the order is ready.

IMPORTANT

If you are interested and would like to sign up, please send 50% deposit to the paypal ID k_mahmood2000@yahoo.com, also, send us the following details
-name
-screen name
-order details
-address
to info@interior-innovations.com. We will post the updated list of the orders along with the buyer name here on this thread.

GROUP BUY ENDS 30TH OF APRIL

Shade Card:
Nova-suede

Genuine Leather

Synthetic Leather:

See less See more
#313 ·
Ok, so i had mine fitted yesterday. All in all for the price they are quite good. I like the way they look, and due to having a good installer they managed to fit. I asked the installer to do a brutal review on them for me though and let me know of any imperfections etc., mostly for my own interest. He said some of the leather was from the belly of the beast, which he would never use, and that its use should have been in more non crucial areas where there would be no tension or wear on it. There were a few imperfections in the leather which he would have cut around and not used. Having said this he did say that without him pointing these things out I would never have noticed them as they are quite inconspicuous. Once again this comes back to price. So I didn't really mind those issues. The big issue, was that they don't fit properly. To get them on, they had to use two people and compress the foam enough to get the covers on. He didn't trim any of the foam but it is quite compressed in places. In his opinion, they have done the measurements but not allowed extra material for the seams. All in all, I don't regret my purchase.

#317 · (Edited)
Well I hope I dont have any issues. I finally dropped them off Thursday last week. I guess ill get a phone call if they have any install problems. Will post pics soon

#321 · (Edited)
https://flic.kr/p/ZeGTKA

The install place charged me 300$ and said it was alot of work to get them on . I dropped them off on a Thursday and didn't get them back till the following friday ... Very happy with how they turned out=)))) What do you guys suggest cleaning them with? I remember many pages back someone said not to use a certain cleaner. I chose to spend all this money on the stock seats rather than a racing seat because they are more comfortable imo . Ive sat in race seats for long trips and its not fun at all.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.