Update with MVP Situation - Dusty is a legend.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Update with MVP Situation - Dusty is a legend.

Red face Update with MVP Situation - Dusty is a legend.

Some of you may have seen an angry post made by myself yesterday regarding a problem with an order I had placed in 2015 with MVP

I have chosen to delete the thread in question as I created it to get the attention of Dusty/MVP and alert him to an unfortunate situation. It has served its purpose and I have been in contact with Dusty just now to discuss the original order and issues that I was having over the phone.

I would like to update all those concerned and aware that Dusty has been very kind and clear to me on our phone conversation and has re-assured me that he will be doing everything in his power to follow up with his suppliers and to get me the parts that I ordered and have been waiting on.

Dusty, Thank you. From the bottom of my heart I appreciate the way you are handling a very unfortunate situation and I apologize for my less than professional behavior in the way I chose to get your attention.

I can understand and appreciate good business conduct and its very clear to me that your business is very important to you, your professionalism and desire to fix this speaks volumes for yourself and your company.
    I will be making my experience known within the community and that if people have concerns to get in contact with you as you are more than willing to right the wrongs that have happened.

Your conduct today has guaranteed that I will be a happy customer and a long term one with your business. My car is far from finished and I will be more than happy to deal with you again in the future with no concern.

I look forward to doing future business with you and will be recommending you with confidence.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Very Senior Member Silver Supra's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZMB View Post
    Some of you may have seen an angry post made by myself yesterday regarding a problem with an order I had placed in 2015 with MVP..
    I look forward to doing future business with you and will be recommending you with confidence.
    I wondered when I saw the thread if it was a good idea, but I knew Dusty would make things right. MVP went through a difficult period but when Dusty became aware of the problems, he reached out and seemed to solve the ones he could.
    '94 T Auto Silver Bullet | 471 rwhp at 15.5 psi |

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Supra View Post
    I wondered when I saw the thread if it was a good idea, but I knew Dusty would make things right. MVP went through a difficult period but when Dusty became aware of the problems, he reached out and seemed to solve the ones he could.
    I questioned the sensibility of myself at the time of making the original post.
    I was under the impression that Robert was still an employee and the contact info on their website was out of date so the number I was calling left me feeling like they were ignoring my calls as it was still going to some kind of MVP voicemail.

I had almost given up on seeing the items and was on the war-path so I'm more than happy to admit it wasn't the best way to go about things, I was angry and uninformed.
    I commend Dusty on how he handled the situation as a lesser person would have fought fire with fire. He put his business first and made me feel at ease.

Its people like yourself who know how he handles his business that gave me the assurance to go with MVP in the first place. With all that has happened I will be encouraging people to use him for their performance needs and would personally recommend him as a stand above the rest provider. He is in the business of putting smiles on faces and does that well.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    I was under the impression that Robert was still an employee and the contact info on their website was out of date so the number I was calling left me feeling like they were ignoring my calls as it was still going to some kind of MVP voicemail.
    Is Robert not with MVP now??

Quote Originally Posted by jlaasf View Post
    Is Robert not with MVP now??

No sir he's not. He's an A+ guy and is sorely missed, but on the positive side I get to talk to a lot more customers now than I was before and that's my favorite part of the job.

Cheers,

Dusty

SupraForums Member
    Thanks Dusty. I had been emailing him about a clutch. I'll send something off to you shortly.

Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jlaasf View Post
    Thanks Dusty. I had been emailing him about a clutch. I'll send something off to you shortly.

Jason

No worries, I'll look for your email.

Thanks,

Dusty

Your conduct today has guaranteed that I will be a happy customer and a long term one with your business. My car is far from finished and I will be more than happy to deal with you again in the future with no concern.

Thank you Dan! You should have your order next Wednesday according to the tracking number (pending no Customs clearance delays). I look forward to working with you on your Supra project for many years to come.

Cheers,

Dusty
    **Current Supra News**
    March 22nd

IN STOCK - TRD Engine Mounts (discontinued and out of stock everywhere else!)
    NEW - TBT Carbon Fiber Parts
    Supra Hoodies - Out of Stock in most sizes, backorder yours now so you get one from our next shipment

MVP, your ECU kings! Stocking Authorized Distributors for:
    AEM Infinity Packages IN STOCK! SUPRAFORUMS ONLY AUTHORIZED AEM DEALER and ONLY AUTHORIZED INFINITY TUNER (there's a reason for that...)!!!
    Haltech - Will beat anyone's deal on Haltech period!
    ProEFI - It finally got good so we are finally offering it! Contact us for pricing on your custom setup.
    MAP ECU 3 - The best MAP ECU yet, and we keep them on the shelf all the way from Australia. The best solution on the market if you don't have a spare kidney!
    HKS F-Con V-PRo - Nope...nevermind. You don't want this anymore (unless you want the one out of my Supra)!

First ever 100% Titanium (SERIALIZED) Strut Tower Bar. Details HERE.

Is MVP an authorized dealer?

MVP Motorsports

dusty@mvpmotorsports.com
    940-683-8282 x14

Click here to enlarge

Sorry for the late update but for all those that have been following, my parts arrived on Wednesday as promised and I am ecstatic about being able to start my build.
    Dusty, thankyou again. The extra item in the box brought a massive smile to my face and is an excellent finishing touch for a Supra fanboy like myself.

Once I have the shortblock assembled I will be in touch to spec up and get a fuel system from you.

-Sincerely one very happy customer.

It's awesome to read a thread like this.

*thumbs way up*
    94' Black/Black TT 6-speed
    03' GSX-R600 Alstare Racing Edition

When you hear my turbo's spooled you know you're about to get schooled.

Sorry for the late update but for all those that have been following, my parts arrived on Wednesday as promised and I am ecstatic about being able to start my build.
    Dusty, thankyou again. The extra item in the box brought a massive smile to my face and is an excellent finishing touch for a Supra fanboy like myself.

Once I have the shortblock assembled I will be in touch to spec up and get a fuel system from you.

-Sincerely one very happy customer.

Awesome Dan! Sorry for my late response to this, I just wanted to say one more time thank you for for being you, you're awesome to work with!
    If there's ever anything I can do for you please let me know.

Cheers,

Dusty

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text