Supra Forums banner

My come back to the supra world..

610 views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  Samurai- 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all - First off super sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

I just want to re-introduce myself to this forum with my new car and details on her.

I will periodically post upgrades and what not for the other JZA70 owners.

This is Sayuki my MKIII 1J Pwrd.

List of mods --

supra mk3 Swap 1Jz soarer
new Timing belt
seal crank fr and r new
new valve cover gasket..
Standalone MS3 pro tuned to +or - 300 whp Boost 16 psi Launch control etc..
Big font mount intercooler custom piping
air intake custom ,
6 coilpack AEM ( pencil coils)
Downpipe 2'' 1/2 Exhaust 3'' ``straight `` race cat,
High flow resonator & race muffler from vibrant
Pompe walbro 255 lph
Hydro-Handbrake..
Grand-Marquis wheels ( for the lols wish I could get some wantanabe's to finish this Initial D look...)

A few pics of the TONS I have taken so far lol....

Incoming parts - 2J PCV + hose, Oil catch can baffled, Half cage, Bride used bucket seat.

I am still not sure to go single turbo or not because I love the power I have now... but might happen... lol

also for those interested here's a link of a walk around of the car... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlmo14Clmyg

See less See more
#4 ·
Just painted - Thanks btw ! :)

#3 ·
Just painted. I want CBF vented but think driving in rain may suck after lol..

#5 ·
No problem dude, if anything I should be thanking you because your build is giving me loads of ideas..my 89 NA Targa is currently looking like a barn find and I want ideas of how to make it look better because it's in rough shape.

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk

#6 ·
These cars can be made into such beautiful things dude... I get people taking pics of it when I'm at a restaurant or at lights LOL IDK if its the Initial D-esque paint theme or just the rareness of MKIIIs in my area lol..

#13 ·
Looks sweet, love the roots.

Did you pre89 swap your 92 to suite the 2 toned look better?

Id agree though with the post above, NA is sweet until you drive a few turbo cars, then its all over hahaha. I do love me some small high revving ITB NA motors tho

#14 ·
funny you mention that - the car was owned by a pro drifter here it was his practice car - he messed up the rear taillight area on a wall ride run... and swapped these tails on instead of the 89+ It has kind of grown on me...plus there's like NO 89+ tails for sale so yeah loll...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.