Supra Forums banner

88 7m-gte ecu pinout needed!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  orvacian 
#1 ·
I need a pinout diagram for the 87-88 turbo ecu. Anyone have one for me? My car will not flash anything on the check engine light when I jumper t and e1 but the timing does change and the check engine light comes on before I start the engine. WTF!

#4 ·
After finding the wire on the ecu that goes to the check engine light, I found that the ecu IS flashing codes, it's just not connected to the ce light on the dash. The light does not even go to the computer but somehow it stays on with accessory even the computer completely disconnected. But what would make it turn off after the engine starts? I guess I gotta pull the cluster and see what the hell is going on in there.

#5 ·
#7 ·
Unfortunately, that was over 6 months ago! It was fixed back then. Better late then never! LOL You were right, the previous owner jumpered the check engine light to the battery warning light, I just pulled the jumpers off and it worked great.

You can see electrical schematics at:

http://www.cygnusx1.net/supra/library/TSRM/d/D_03.html

just click "next page" till you see the part you need

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.