Supra Forums banner

Good websites for 1G-GTE parts?

16K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  simann 
#1 ·
Does anybody know of a website that offers parts for this engine?

#3 ·
aus. theres a guy on celicasupra.com that had a 1ggte in his mkii. was able to get some parts from jeff watson at champion toyota. he has pulled it for a 1jz swap and iirc still has the complete 1ggte setup, plus another 1ggte engine for parts. his user name is pituala on the cs forum.

#4 ·
williamb82 said:
aus. theres a guy on celicasupra.com that had a 1ggte in his mkii. was able to get some parts from jeff watson at champion toyota. he has pulled it for a 1jz swap and iirc still has the complete 1ggte setup, plus another 1ggte engine for parts. his user name is pituala on the cs forum.
Ok, thanks. BTW, you would think that there would be aftermarket parts for this engine, guess not. But what makes this engine so hard to come by? You'd think that other people would also have interest in this engine.

#5 ·
about the most i've ever seen is (since i guess you are looking for performance aftermarket stuff)

1GGTE Trust Manifold
twin 3 bolt flanged, external gate
Stainless construction
$250 (aud)

HKS 1GGTE kit
HKS T04E turbo
HKS cast manifold
HKS 40mm external wastegate
Dump pipe, oil lines, screamer pipe
$1950 (aud)

#7 ·
suprra_girl said:
about the most i've ever seen is (since i guess you are looking for performance aftermarket stuff)

1GGTE Trust Manifold
twin 3 bolt flanged, external gate
Stainless construction
$250 (aud)

HKS 1GGTE kit
HKS T04E turbo
HKS cast manifold
HKS 40mm external wastegate
Dump pipe, oil lines, screamer pipe
$1950 (aud)
How much does $1950 AUD equal to in USD?

#9 ·
1,950.00 AUD
Australia Dollars = 1,504.54 USD
United States Dollars
1 AUD = 0.771561 USD 1 USD = 1.29607 AUD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.