Supra Forums banner

Your bike: best pics!

240K views 940 replies 324 participants last post by  Fastkx125 
#1 · (Edited)
Three rules:

Rule Number 1: I'm number one.

Rule Number 2: Only post pics of YOUR bike. Make it the coolest or best one you have. Action shots preferred, but an artsy-fartsy or professional quality shot will do.

Rule Number 3: DO NOT quote somebody's IMG tags. We don't need the same pic showing up three or four times per page.

Rule Number A: No negative comments. There's bound to be bike-ricers, slow-ass cruisers, squidly sportbikes, or some kick-ass motard/dirtbike hybrids that you don't like. Negative posts (in this thread) will be deleted.

With that said, I'll start. Beat this one for coolness. Me, last weekend:

See less See more
#129 ·
Sv is the cost eficient way to go. They are all over, and there are tons of cheap used mods to be bought. I felt like the SV was 'easier' to ride around the city street (mainy due to teh dry clutch on the Duc) I rode a Monster S2R, and that seemed ideal for city riding. 800cc wet clutch and it felt moe tossable than the M1000. The Duc has the gawk factor for sure.

Id consider a SV if I can steal one, but now Im stuck on a Buell. Man, they sound SICK with a nice pipe.

#131 ·
shogunsup94 said:
YEah but Buell is HELLA expensive isnt it??

Think being a DUC fan / Owner I should stick with the make? The newer Monsters look pretty sick, even the 620's. Doesnt the S2R have the 996 motor?
LOL Never seen anyone that rides Ducati's call a Buell expensive. :)

#141 ·
Carolyn,

My bikes started life as 450SMR's. I bought both my bikes from HMC Racing and they're full factory works bikes. One is a 610cc (big bore, stroker) that makes 78hp and the other bike is a 576cc (big bore only) that makes 75hp.

They totally have a beginner class and they also have a womens class too.

you'd love it...

dkm

#151 ·
94Snake said:
^Nice! Like the tail section! Is it carbon fiber?
No, the plastic is a Hot Bodies Superbike race kit. Extremely light and very strong. I am not sure what the composite is but it does have a weave which looks very close to carbon fiber but it's not carbon fiber.

Now I just need to get the numbers on and finish the rest of the yearly maintenance! :crazy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.