Supra Forums banner

Your bike: best pics!

240K views 940 replies 324 participants last post by  Fastkx125 
#1 · (Edited)
Three rules:

Rule Number 1: I'm number one.

Rule Number 2: Only post pics of YOUR bike. Make it the coolest or best one you have. Action shots preferred, but an artsy-fartsy or professional quality shot will do.

Rule Number 3: DO NOT quote somebody's IMG tags. We don't need the same pic showing up three or four times per page.

Rule Number A: No negative comments. There's bound to be bike-ricers, slow-ass cruisers, squidly sportbikes, or some kick-ass motard/dirtbike hybrids that you don't like. Negative posts (in this thread) will be deleted.

With that said, I'll start. Beat this one for coolness. Me, last weekend:

See less See more
#78 ·
yeah i dont condone not wearing gear... i was just sayin - every pic ive seen on here of someone "wheelying" was a pop-em-up power wheelie with terrible form ;)

compsci - it's easy to get pics when youre rolling 1st gear balanced @ 5-10mph in a parking lot or access road :)

#79 ·
aNskY said:
yeah i dont condone not wearing gear... i was just sayin - every pic ive seen on here of someone "wheelying" was a pop-em-up power wheelie with terrible form ;)

compsci - it's easy to get pics when youre rolling 1st gear balanced @ 5-10mph in a parking lot or access road :)

Yeah that must be my problem. Thanks for the pointers.

Too bad your stuck on 4 wheels if any huh? :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

#86 ·
toysupra1 said:
Thanks.

You have to pardon my shots. My camera is like 1 megapixel. I was planning to take a whole bunch of shots but I didn't want to stop everytime I saw an awesome shot. It's much better appreciated riding and the pictures don't do any justice.

PS. I don't know what it is about yahoo but hotlinking a picture will work for a minute. Then the picture code changes like every 6 hours or something.

#87 ·
Wavies? You mean galfer-wave rotors?

Very nice bike Trkstar and welcome to SupraForums!

#90 ·
The carbon fiber Duc - was it crashed or did you decided you needed less weight? (sarcastic police yes this is sarcastic)

G
#92 ·
Rossi Replica

I just installed carbon Termi exhaust and galfer ss lines (black). I will take another pic of the new mods. Yea...you could say i am a Rossi fan. I am now looking for a black supra tt 97-98. As soon as i sign the papers for my new job i will get my supra.....can't wait..

Ck

#93 ·
I like the way it looks!!

FYI - all the RED body work is currently being painted FLAT BLACK, I think It'll look hawt!!

Then its for sale...actually its for sale now, just not advertised. If anyones interested LMK I have a ton of extra body work (2-bips complete side fairing(s), another front fairing and two radiator shroud fairings, one carbon, one stock red.)

AND its ALYSSA on my bike!! :bigthumb:

#100 · (Edited)
Jaxx said:
Why are you selling your Duc Shogun? Getting another bike?

I want to get something a little more practical for my style of riding...I really dont ride the boke to its full potential...I have done a few track days at Summit Point in West Virginia, thats about it. I like to take the ladies out and go for a comfortable ride so I am most likely looking at either a Monster if I can get a good deal on one, or go with the SV1000.

FYI, before I go thru with getting the panels painted...anyone can PM me if they are interested, I will sell it all, spare body panels and clothing (including leathers and Boots) for 6000 neg.

Oh and its a 748/s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.