Supra Club in Nevada?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supra Club in Nevada?

Banned

Supra Club in Nevada?

I'm sorry if this is found somewhere or has been posted, but I can't find it, and since I'm new, I can't SEARCH for it either.

Is there a Supra Club in the Las Vegas area, and if so, does anyone have a link to the website. Any help is appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by VegasSE View Post
    I'm sorry if this is found somewhere or has been posted, but I can't find it, and since I'm new, I can't SEARCH for it either.

Is there a Supra Club in the Las Vegas area, and if so, does anyone have a link to the website. Any help is appreciated.
    This is the closest thing we have here in Vegas in terms of a 'club.' VegasSupras
    '08 Toyota Tundra Limited 4x4 Crewmax (Daily Driver/Hauler)
    '08 BMW M5 (Family Car)
    '95 Toyota Supra 6sp APU Engine under reconstruction (Spanker)
    Follow my engine build starting on post #270

SupraForums Member
    Wow I just looked at your cars. You should take the lambo or supra up to the roll-ons at starbucks off 215 and town center on sundays at around 10am. Some supras and other huge horsepower cars meet up and race sometimes. (vipers, vettes, supras, mercedes....)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boostys View Post
    Wow I just looked at your cars. You should take the lambo or supra up to the roll-ons at starbucks off 215 and town center on sundays at around 10am. Some supras and other huge horsepower cars meet up and race sometimes. (vipers, vettes, supras, mercedes....)

I might just do that. Of course not during football season. haha.

SupraForums Member
    of course not, lol

*CHARGERS!*

Hit me up if you go out there. I wouldn't mind breaking the supra out of the garage and checking your supra out. (or the lambo)
    Speed is just a factor of MONEY, how fast can you afford to GO?

SupraForums Member
    Ill show up, as soon as my auto to manual swap is done.

SupraForums Member
    I wish we could all pick a good day to meet up. I got my Stu Hagen Hybrid Twins in and I would love to run somebody and check everyones cars out. Unfortunately I am only here for 2 more weeks and it's back to San Diego and football just happens to be on for two more weeks. O well, there is always summer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kerry1 View Post
    Hit me up if you go out there. I wouldn't mind breaking the supra out of the garage and checking your supra out. (or the lambo)
    I'm certainly down once the Supra gets here. About 2-2 1/2 weeks is the goal.

Im am organizing meets and events for our supra people! just waiting for it to get warmer. But yeah, check out VegasSupras.com, all the meet up and other stuff information will be posted there. It's dead right now just cause it's too cold to do anything really.. but once it warms up we'll be able to fill the forums with content and other supra stuff!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 2JZzzzz View Post
    Im am organizing meets and events for our supra people! just waiting for it to get warmer. But yeah, check out VegasSupras.com, all the meet up and other stuff information will be posted there. It's dead right now just cause it's too cold to do anything really.. but once it warms up we'll be able to fill the forums with content and other supra stuff!

Keep me in the loop and feel free to PM me when events are taking place. I should have my car in house in 2-3 weeks, so I'm certainly open to getting together with other Supra or exotic owners in the area. I might even bring the Twin Turbo Gallardo up.

Keep me in the loop and feel free to PM me when events are taking place. I should have my car in house in 2-3 weeks, so I'm certainly open to getting together with other Supra or exotic owners in the area. I might even bring the Twin Turbo Gallardo up.
    We got a couple 1000 hp cars you can play with in the TT Gallardo.

Banned
    We got a couple 1000 hp cars you can play with in the TT Gallardo.
    Very good. Goal is 1000 at the WHEELS in that car. I'm itching to get it back. Just a few weeks.

Very good. Goal is 1000 at the WHEELS in that car. I'm itching to get it back. Just a few weeks.
    It's at the right place. Heffner is a quality shop.

Banned
    It's at the right place. Heffner is a quality shop.
    I'm in unchartered territory turning up the boost that high for sure. Hopefully she hold together. :loL:

I'm in unchartered territory turning up the boost that high for sure. Hopefully she hold together. :loL:
    Jason's your man. It will be interesting to see what happens. Definately keep us posted. Sounds like a bad ride.

Banned
    Jason's your man. It will be interesting to see what happens. Definately keep us posted. Sounds like a bad ride.
    I will certainly bring it up to any local get together so anyone can check it out if they want to. It was sweet before. I can't wait to get it back NOW. It will be interesting to see if it can hang with or beat the Supra.

It will be interesting to see if it can hang with or beat the Supra.
    Maybe it will beat the supra in the rain being it's AWD.

Banned
    Maybe it will beat the supra in the rain being it's AWD.
    I'm thinking it's going to beat the Supra period, but I sure look forward to finding out for sure, and frankly, I don't care which one wins. They are so different that both will be a true joy to drive.

I've seen thursday nites at In & Out pretty good for supras. we could setup a day you guys want to meet, I'll represent what I got
    '94 TT Red WINGLESS
    Winner Street 8 @ SILV '05... [T-Series 72mm/.84 A/R, Tial 44mm WG] [TH-400, 4000 stall, T-Brake, B&M quicksilver] [AEM EMS v2, 3.5 BAR map sensor]
    [E-85, dual Denso pumps, 95lb injectors, Weldon FPR] [BC 264s, springs & retainers] [LQ9 Coil Conversion] [MBC, WB O2, EGT] [custom 4" Exhaust] [HKS Drag Coilovers] [Weld Drag Package,15x10 28x12.50 rears, 17x6.5 fronts] [Fluidyne aluminum radiator, HPF 3 row IC, GReddy BOV]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance J View Post
    I've seen thursday nites at In & Out pretty good for supras. we could setup a day you guys want to meet, I'll represent what I got
    As soon as I get the car back, I'm down to meet up anywhere with a group. I'd just like to meet some of the local fanatics. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Lance J View Post
    im with you on that one Lance. its been a while since we've all hit up that place. lets get a plan going and do this.
    94 Supra TT/ 6spd blk/blk BPU+++-
    -432whp/429wtq @17psi
    -491whp/484wtq @22psi
    01 Srunner- soon to be a Syclone killer
    01 Tacoma S/C- 243 whp 231 tq @ 9 psi
    89 Toyota PU 350 swap
    70 Chevelle 60k original miles
    06 R1- laying the smack down on the streets of Vegas
    05 Gsxr 600- track bike
    93 GMC Typhoon- Stolen. Theives suck

*A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.- Jeremy Clarkson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shonuff View Post
    im with you on that one Lance. its been a while since we've all hit up that place. lets get a plan going and do this.
    I'm in, as soon as I get the car back. 100%.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text