Supra Forums banner

Supra Club in Nevada?

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  VegasSE 
#1 ·
I'm sorry if this is found somewhere or has been posted, but I can't find it, and since I'm new, I can't SEARCH for it either.

Is there a Supra Club in the Las Vegas area, and if so, does anyone have a link to the website. Any help is appreciated.

#8 ·
I wish we could all pick a good day to meet up. I got my Stu Hagen Hybrid Twins in and I would love to run somebody and check everyones cars out. Unfortunately I am only here for 2 more weeks and it's back to San Diego and football just happens to be on for two more weeks. O well, there is always summer.

#10 ·
Im am organizing meets and events for our supra people! just waiting for it to get warmer. But yeah, check out VegasSupras.com, all the meet up and other stuff information will be posted there. It's dead right now just cause it's too cold to do anything really.. but once it warms up we'll be able to fill the forums with content and other supra stuff!

#11 ·
Keep me in the loop and feel free to PM me when events are taking place. I should have my car in house in 2-3 weeks, so I'm certainly open to getting together with other Supra or exotic owners in the area. I might even bring the Twin Turbo Gallardo up. ;)

#20 ·
I've seen thursday nites at In & Out pretty good for supras. we could setup a day you guys want to meet, I'll represent what I got

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.