It strikes me that it would be beneficial for a modifications list (like on MkIV.com), so let's work one up. I'll start it off and others can reply with additional suggestions.
I'll edit and prune this all down once a week or so and we should have a definitive 5M-GE bolt-on modifications guide.
Basic performance mods:
1. Air filter: Either a K&N-style cone filter, a modified airbox, or a ram-air style intake. (links needed)
- RabidChimp OpenElement air filter
2. Intake pipe: Dyno numbers from RabidChimp.com have indicated that there is a decent horsepower gain with the use of an intake pipe. This can be built or purchased. (links needed)
- RabidChimp Mandel-bent Intake
3. Cat-back exhaust: (writeup and links needed)
- Brullen (contact information needed)
Advanced performance mods:
1. Header: Doug Thorley, Pacesetter. (writeup and links needed)
2. AFM Mod: (writeup and links needed)
3. Bored-out throttle body: (writeup and links needed)
4. 5M-GTE: http://www.supraforums.com/showthrea...threadid=50161