Supra Forums banner

Please Cancel My Order And Put My Money Back Into My Cc

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  V8 Killer 
#1 ·
Hi Joe.

Since my order of the HKS rebuilding kit now more than a month ago, my Credit card has been charged £600 and i've been paying interest on it. I don't understand why you charged my card since you didn't have the parts in your hands and you were unsure about stock from HKS.
Now you told me that HKS has told you that maybe they will send them in January!!! I want to cancel my order since 1) I can't wait i want to get my car back on the road
2) I'll be paying interest for 4 months on my credit card for parts which you can't deliver.
I understand this is HKS but this is not my problem. You should have checked first with them which obviously you didn't and then charge my card. Can you please respond to this as a matter of urgency and cancel my order put my money back on my card ASAP.

Kostas

#11 ·
PHR is open until from 10am to 7pm Central Standard Time. That's 4pm to 1am your time...

And I would imagine the reason PHR charged you in advance for the HKS part is because it is a special order part. Which means any company in their right mind would charge you in advance.

You're lucky PHR is letting you cancel a special order part in the first place. I'm sure Joe will take care of you.

Dusty

#7 ·
Thanksgiving was on Thursday for the United States of America and most companies shut down for Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hpefully by Monday you have an answer.

#10 ·
Have you done the charge back Joe?I gave you my new cc details a week ago, on thursday you said you would do it and i'm still waiting.Can you PLEASE DO IT NOW as i really need the money.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.