FS: 98 Toyota Supra Shell

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FS: 98 Toyota Supra Shell

FS: 98 Toyota Supra Shell

This being my first post, I thought I'd try anyways. I did read the sticky's up top..but was still a lil unsure =P.

So Imma try this until I'm contacted by a admin or the post gets deleted.

I have a 1998 Toyota Supra NA automatic rolling shell for sale. Its a 15th anniversary edition in black. The car was caught on fire from the interior and it reached up a lil to the firewall. The only thing good on the car is the body, suspension/wheels, and motor and trans. The car IS a SALVAGE TITLE. The car is located in Fontana, Ca near the AAA Speedway. I'm asking $3,500 firm.

I'll post some pictures of the car and go into more detail later...just to wait and see if this post gets deleted.

FOR LOCAL PICK UP ONLY !! =)

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

You know I'm retarded... SUPRAtruc2JZGE's Avatar
    Just post some med size pics, bro!

aKa Blk96SupraTT Da BlaCkMoBiLe's Avatar
    Pm Sent!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blk96SupraTT View Post
    Pm Sent!!!!!!!!!
    Damn you!!!

TRD-Blitz-XXR006-HKS-NRG-Exedy-Stillen-Megan-Alpine-NGK-CastroI

Pressman Printing/Yushoken Ramen/K2RaceFab.com

Weakness-Beautiful Women IggySupra's Avatar
    This thing needs a COMPLETE INTERIOR rebuilt. all melted. Its the picture i got on my Build thread of my old Supra. That 97 thats competely burnt through, well thats the picture if you guys wanna see it. Look fo rthe build thread.

This is a 97 BTW....and he just bumped the price 500 from craigslist. had it listed for 3000, maybe thought the supra fans would pay more

aKa Blk96SupraTT Da BlaCkMoBiLe's Avatar
    Iggy! you saying this fool bought the car from you and now just tring to flip it for $500 more? Or are you saying you started a new Screen name and tring to sell this shit? i'm confussed!

This Supra he is selling is the one i was gonna buy for my next build. After doing all the math, both dashboard and engine harness, carpets, seats, any harness from the unterior, fuel pump, all windshields, hood, targa,door panels and ALL panels inside, and the plastic panels between the hood and the windshield need to be replaced. Too much $ to restore for 3k$. If it was like 1500-2000 maybe a deal. But now 3500, im good... He just made a screen name on here hoping to sell it.

So basically he picked it up and is looking to make a profit. Man, trying to rip off the Supra community.

Is it stick? Is it turbo? SupraMeng's Avatar
    Seen it on craigslist in the IE also. Man that thing's fried crispy!

only an idiot would buy that car and try and restore it
    its only good for parts

Bay Area Represent.......spreading JDMess aroudn the world 24/7....JDM TYTE DRIFTINZ YOO!
    wtf?

Is it stick? Is it turbo? SupraMeng's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yadoh View Post
    only an idiot would buy that car and try and restore it
    its only good for parts
    I gots dibs on headlights first if he decides to part it out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by IggySupra View Post
    This Supra he is selling is the one i was gonna buy for my next build. After doing all the math, both dashboard and engine harness, carpets, seats, any harness from the unterior, fuel pump, all windshields, hood, targa,door panels and ALL panels inside, and the plastic panels between the hood and the windshield need to be replaced. Too much $ to restore for 3k$. If it was like 1500-2000 maybe a deal. But now 3500, im good... He just made a screen name on here hoping to sell it.
    Dude, even if it was FREE I would not take it. It's still a salvage title vehicle, and you can pick up a clean title NA Auto for about 9k-10k

>>> got dibs on the FIREwall <<<
    Current: 94 Toyota Supra TT Auto Daily =-P
    Current: 02 Merc CLK Cab. (19" Iforged Seneka's, Kleeman speed sens. suspension) No more mod's on this guy.... :) Backup Daily
    Current: 94 Toyota Supra TT 6 Spd Garage queen
    Current: 04 996 TT 6 Spd Weekend Warrior
    Current: 06 Yamaha R6 Garage Ornament :-P
    Quote: Blindkiller: "I love all the nut swinging in this thread. Period. What, are all the admins on vacation?"

scammer got SCAMED!

Quote Originally Posted by lazysan View Post
    So basically he picked it up and is looking to make a profit. Man, trying to rip off the Supra community.
    I didn't pick it up and try to flip it for a profit. I've had the car for a few years and decided to sell it. The way it works for me, is I pick up ALOT of cars thru insurance auto auctions for parts etc, cuz I own a Junk Yard here in Fontana. This is just one car I had that I planned to rebuild for myself but don't have the time or money to.

Quote Originally Posted by IggySupra View Post

The smarter,cheaper, and best route to rebuild this Supra would pick up another Supra thats wrecked body wise or something. You seemed to be going piece by piece.

I also get the feeling you seem to be bashing me or making me sound like something that I'm not. I have this Supra that I don't want no more, and I'm just selling it. Anyone who is interested in the car is free to come look at the car and make a reasonable offer. Just like with you, you came to my yard and looked at the car. I've told everyone who ever asked me about it whats wrong etc, I never tried to hide anything about it. I'm a straight seller who likes to tell everything up front cuz I hate when buyers come back and crawl up my butt later about something gone wrong. BTW You the dude wanting to trade your VR4 and some other stuff for it ??
    Last edited by MikeTC909; 03-13-2009 at 01:11 PM.

Here's some pics of the car. And yea, it's a 1997. my bad. I got the car thru a auction several years ago and planned on rebuilding it for myself. I was going to wait to see another supra with the opposite damage as this one so that way I can put 2 and 2 together. The project was never a priority for me, just something as I went along. I also have a 93 RX-7 that started having issues. So I tend to focus a lot more on my FD instead. Right now I'm in no rush to sell my Supra, but if i do i do. I'd probably use that money to dump into my FD. Plain and simple. Car sits on my wrecking yard for anyone seriously interested to see. So I don't see how any scamming can take place, other than you being blind and retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTC909 View Post
    The smarter,cheaper, and best route to rebuild this Supra would pick up another Supra thats wrecked body wise or something. You seemed to be going piece by piece.

I also get the feeling you seem to be bashing me or making me sound like something that I'm not. I have this Supra that I don't want no more, and I'm just selling it. Anyone who is interested in the car is free to come look at the car and make a reasonable offer. Just like with you, you came to my yard and looked at the car. I've told everyone who ever asked me about it whats wrong etc, I never tried to hide anything about it. I'm a straight seller who likes to tell everything up front cuz I hate when buyers come back and crawl up my butt later about something gone wrong. BTW You the dude wanting to trade your VR4 and some other stuff for it ??
    Oh im not trying to bash you at all. Just saying you gave me a quote through cragslist and now its on SF for another extra 500$, thats all im saying. Oh goodluck non the less. Its completely restorable and just about 85% of the parts can be found in here. So for anyone who has anywhere from 5-8k laying in their bank account and gots time, this is a good route. Just not for me

Wow, i dont think i can ever restore another Supie ever again, Anxiety Kill'z Me...!!...Too Much Work And Money goes into it, i Rather Get one thats running..!!

-Good Luck on Your Sale..!!
    -I live my life a quarter pounder at a time. And for those 500 calories or more, I'm free. I need FRIES! Two of them. The big ones. Oh, and I need them by tonight. You're lucky the double shot of BBQ sauce didn't blow the seam on your nugget box. There she is, 2 pounds of pure beef. My dad ate it in 9.0 seconds flat.

-Alright Check It Out, It's Like ThiS, If I Loose, WinneR Takes My HaPpY MeaL, But If I WiN, I Get The CheeseBurGeR AnD The ToY, To Some People Thats MoaR ImportanT...!!

Man, your talking about another $10g to put in it, better off get Supra that runs and mint condition. I believe Joey already have that experience and what he stated he never get another one again. I agree with Bankai as well. Good luck with sell.

it will cost more then 10k to restore that thing up.....it's hella fucked up. Remember this is still a supra and parts for it are expensive.....if some one who is crazy enough to pick this supra up and restore it, I'm guessing it's will probably cost them minumum 15k to restore it. In my opinion, not worth it.

Los Angeles, CA - San Jose, Costa Rica - Miami Beach, FL
    i can't believe no one has said "15g on it, or more if we have to - overnight parts from jaaapan".

Banned
    lets rape it for parts

pm me if you're willing to part it out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text