Wheel/Tire Size/Offset Thread: Search here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107
Results 2,651 to 2,657 of 2657

Thread: Wheel/Tire Size/Offset Thread: Search here!

  1. #2651
    i recorded mark7m001.mp3 Mark 2JZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,922
    rears:

    currently running 18x10 +22 on 285/35, that very slightly rub on rolled fenders.

    changing to 18x11.5 +53 on 315/30

    to my calculations I'll be fine with actually more outside clearance? 12mm...

    Just want to know if that'll clear the coilovers fine
    1994 Supra PT71GTQ

  2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

  3. #2652
    Wheel Fitment Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark 2JZ View Post
    rears:

    currently running 18x10 +22 on 285/35, that very slightly rub on rolled fenders.

    changing to 18x11.5 +53 on 315/30

    to my calculations I'll be fine with actually more outside clearance? 12mm...

    Just want to know if that'll clear the coilovers fine
    Your new wheels will be sucked into the fender approximately 3mm. Your previous rears were past the fender approximately 7mm. About 10mm difference between the two. Inner clearance will be fine.

    R.K.

  4. #2653
    i recorded mark7m001.mp3 Mark 2JZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    So Cal
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,922
    thank you sir. seems like that'll be just about perfect then. Wide functional tire w/ no rubbage

  5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

  6. #2654
    SupraForums Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Age
    29
    Posts
    307
    Looking at 18x9 Fronts +35 with a 245/40 or 255/40 and Rears 18x10.5 +35 with either a 275/35 or 285/35. Trying my best not to modify the fenders or poke out past the fenders. I'm lowered on coilovers so I have some adjustment up and down. Am I in the clear?

  7. #2655
    Wheel Fitment Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by SnakeKouki View Post
    Looking at 18x9 Fronts +35 with a 245/40 or 255/40 and Rears 18x10.5 +35 with either a 275/35 or 285/35. Trying my best not to modify the fenders or poke out past the fenders. I'm lowered on coilovers so I have some adjustment up and down. Am I in the clear?
    Fronts you have no problem. Rears you'll need to roll the fenders.

    R.K.

  8. #2656
    SupraForums Member CasperMK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    472
    Quote Originally Posted by Radride View Post
    Fronts you have no problem. Rears you'll need to roll the fenders.

    R.K.
    I'm looking at some wheels with almost the same specs:

    18x10.5 +38. Pretty sure I have to roll/cut the rear fenders with a 285/35. What about a 275/35?
    In the pics I saw these don't look too stretched. I prefer going with a 285 though and not to roll or cut...

    Casper
    1996 Toyota Supra Turbo (Bone Stock)

  9. #2657
    Wheel Fitment Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Up here
    Posts
    3,704
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperMK2 View Post
    I'm looking at some wheels with almost the same specs:

    18x10.5 +38. Pretty sure I have to roll/cut the rear fenders with a 285/35. What about a 275/35?
    In the pics I saw these don't look too stretched. I prefer going with a 285 though and not to roll or cut...

    Casper
    Its tough to tell. Camber plays a roll in clearing as well. You can try a 285 and dial in a bit more negative camber to make them clear.

    R.K.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts