For Sale forums trouble? Info in here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: For Sale forums trouble? Info in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Vu View Post
    !!
    LOL man im serious... guys have hella money invested in their cars on here.. and some random, non ability to buy jerkoff just comes and throws salt all on his listing.. they need to ban that shit. for all other sections, its cool to have jokes, but when people are selling, trying to recovery their hard spent money, time and labor, there needs to be no jokes about it, and no haters to fuck up what most of them only dream of owning.

BTW, Vu do you think that was sig worthy? lol
    IF I HAD 3 WISHES, IT WOULD BE THAT ALL HOT CHICKS HAD LOW SELF ESTEEM, WORLD PEACE AND THAT FORD MUSTANGS WERE NEVER MADE LOL
    There's always a hater. Long live the 2j

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

But how can we stop the trolls? Charged a membership fee on SF? no thanks
    Click here to enlarge

[COLOR="white"]1993.5
    NA-TT / Borg Warner S366 Single Turbo
    Auto-R154
    Wings West front lip (fins cut)
    Carbon Images TRD replica hood Will trade for stock hood plus cash on my end
    Polished N/A rims
    4" Exhaust

Administrator
    The only other choise is to not allow replys to threads unless it is the thread starter and not enabling new members to post to the classified section for so many days or by so many posts.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Yeah just temp bad derogatory remarks....and perm ban hate. the bans on here are IP based.. so its a wrap if you get banned. maybe create a like button like facebook on FS listings, so the noobs can say i like, without having to type a word. My big thing is it seems petty disagreements can destroy a FS thread, and that should not be tolerated, especially not here. where the difference could be 10k$ or more. there have to be consequences for what you say. maybe give the FS thread starter MOD PRIVILEGES for his/her own listing. the ability to block someone from commenting if they are deragatory. to edit others posts or remove them. but that could also be abused. so its tough.

SupraForums Member
    Reqest peremission to use for sale section

Hi, ive been here for over 3 years, so it means im not falling under post count rules and i should have access to your guys for sale section!

If it helps i would like to sell some used LS2 Truck coils, i do not know to which category they fall under MK# stock parts? OR aftermarket?

Here is example:

http://forums.gtrcanada.com/parts-sa...-z32-mafs.html

http://forums.nicoclub.com/fs-ls2-tr...s-t566474.html

Ive been trying to contact all of the admins but i cant find too many of them!
    My Cardomain - Click

Super Moderator
    Piss me off. I dare you.
    There is no more pass for being a long-term member. You need to be a contributing member with the proper post count to sell here. 4 posts in 4 years isn't even close.

SupraForums Member
    But some time ago, when i contacted you in May of this year, i haven't been able to get access for this ether!?
    Last edited by tryingtobebest; 12-30-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Super Moderator
    Piss me off. I dare you.
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingtobebest View Post
    i haven't been able to get access for this eater!?
    Not sure what "eater" you need access for. All I know is you don't meet the post count requirement to sell here.

Didn't see a section to post a positive and think it's needed. Want to give a shout out to Steve Theodore and Craig King for being responsive and attentive as admins in the FS section. Thank you!

Was wondering if we are allowed to post a WTB on the forum even if we don't have a high enough post count? Read the whole rules section and it only mentions FS nothing about WTB. If I missed it somewhere could somebody point it out to me please?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by krookedstyle View Post
    yup t78supra forum name real name rich he says he owns a so called shop fuzion auto. He has ripped me off three years ago, and is still ripping people off till today what the hell is up with that I think the moderators should do something about this guy and people who rip people off. BASTARDS
    dude do u have me mixed up with someone else or u just another bandwagon flamer?

heres ur trader feedback:

[url]http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?349486-t78supra-great-seller&highlight
    Display
    03-07-2006*01:47 AM #1
    krookedstyle
    SupraForums Member
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    t78supra great seller
    Thanks Rich for the meanest turbo right on man stocked.

thanks,
    joey
    Last edited by T78supra; 05-23-2013 at 09:12 PM.

Supraforums Member
    Hey Rich,

There's a lot of information floating around the boards about you. Maybe those are threads that you should address:

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ht=rich+fuzion

Http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...me-off-334-CDN

Those are just the ones I could dig up. I'm sure you've seen them when you've live searched. krookedstyle also posts in the one so I'm sure that'll explain the animous.

Banned
    Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!

I wish I could just post up my Supra and some parts for sale. My ad got taken down. I don't really have 150 posts to contribute. The mods can have any of the Supra guys in Hawaii come check out my car and parts if they need verification that I'm legit. Can anyone help make that happen?

Sorry, the rules are in place and we can't make exceptions. We have to abide by them.

Kevin

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Um Hard View Post
    I wish I could just post up my Supra and some parts for sale. My ad got taken down. I don't really have 150 posts to contribute. The mods can have any of the Supra guys in Hawaii come check out my car and parts if they need verification that I'm legit. Can anyone help make that happen?
    A vouch from two established forum members is needed. This rule has been in place for a long time and works. We aren't a business at your disposal to inspect the validity of your person.

Quote Originally Posted by FastTurbo View Post
    A vouch from two established forum members is needed. This rule has been in place for a long time and works. We aren't a business at your disposal to inspect the validity of your person.
    Very much agreed! ^^^
    Click here to enlarge
    1994 Alpine Silver 6spd

SupraForums Member
    Trying to sell some parts off my MK4.... I was a member back in 2001 was MIA for a few years and created a New Account recently... However, I can not post in the FS thread...

Any help? Admin can pm me...

Thanks
    N
    Last edited by forumadmin; 10-27-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: removed off-hand sales details

Hey there

If you know your old username and the email you registered it with, you can PM us that information and we can merge your accounts. If your combined accounts have enough posts, you will be able to access the section.

Otherwise, you will need to abide by the rules as everyone else. Post count requirement, or established members willing to vouch for you as stated above.

Dayle

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by forumadmin View Post
    Hey there

If you know your old username and the email you registered it with, you can PM us that information and we can merge your accounts. If your combined accounts have enough posts, you will be able to access the section.

Otherwise, you will need to abide by the rules as everyone else. Post count requirement, or established members willing to vouch for you as stated above.

Dayle
    I cant remember my old handle name... My email hasn't changed tho... I will keep looking...

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    I cant remember my old handle name... My email hasn't changed tho... I will keep looking...
    Hi-

Two accounts cannot share the same email address, so if you were able to register this account with this email now, the other account would have been registered with a different email address.

Are you certain you had registered here before? Can you pull up any of your old posts? We can work with you to confirm the account once we can bring up the information.

Dayle

Ive been a member on this site for a long time and yes i havent posted on this name and got out of the car work for a while to play with power boats but im just getting back into the car work and building a 2jzgte for my lexus and want to sell all the vvti parts but ill be posting when im aloud

SupraForums Member
    Wont let me post a forsale thread....

I'm not serious
    Administrator
    Everything in your account is enabled to do so. Parts forsale? Car forsale?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text