Supra Forums banner

My E-85 $20 1000hp 7MGTE fuel rail

12K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  flubyux2 
#1 ·

Finally finished my custom fuel rail for my 7mgte, it is a -10 rail with 14mm injector boss's.

I also had to modify some new pintle caps on the 1600cc injectors to fit properly on my 7mgte head.

And no I am not interested in making any of these for anyone, so please don't ask.

-Sean

See less See more
#2 ·
Come on Sean, make me a set for my 2JZ. How many hours did it take?

#4 ·
I know, but she won't handle those huge injectors that the guys from Titan were testing, I think they were 2000cc or bigger.

#10 ·
OMG, you took pics of something???

*falls off chair*

:p

Jks - looking good!!!!!!!!

#14 ·
There goes Sean, custom makin parts again.

#18 ·
Sean's always up to something. Nice to see I am getting some return on my tax dollars. I haven't seen the machine shop at the university yet. From Sean's description it's nice.

The rail looks sweet and the fit is excellent. I think it looks nicer than the Titan rail on my 2jz.

#20 · (Edited)
Just wait until you see that custom turbo I have in the works. :cool:
Triple ceramic ball bearing center, 74mm compressor wheel and a one of a kind stainless steel T4 exhaust housing. (I know I will be the first to be running this housing, as it is an in house product at work, and well it hasn't been released yet) and an mx trim exhaust wheel. Should be a spool monster...
I think Sean is capable of putting a 7M together correctly, thus not ending up with rod knock,
unlike 90% of people who own 7Ms these days.
Hell 75% of them can't even clean their engine bay........
Thanks man!
I just take my time and check everything 2-5 times. :)

#27 ·
Looks just like the holley fuel rail stock they sell by the foot at all the local v8 speed shops around here. You got a good deal cuz I remember the stock selling for $25/ft. We used some of that 5 years ago doing a custom efi setup for an L28 in a really clean 280z turbo with mega squirts.

You're gonna use a single -8 return?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.