1988 Mk3 Supra for sale... Super clean... Tastefull mods! OR

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1988 Mk3 Supra for sale... Super clean... Tastefull mods! OR

1988 Mk3 Supra for sale in Oregon... Super clean... Tastefull mods!

I have my 1988 Toyota Supra MK3 5-speed for sale. The car is located in Portland, Oregon. I have had this car since it had 88,000 miles on it and I have done a few tasteful modifications to it as well. It currently has 126,xxx miles on it and has been babied it’s entire life.
    -shiney red paint ( pics are blurry and off color)
    -nice interior with freshly cleaned carpets
    -Bilstein struts and H&R spring
    -powerslot rotors, Axxis brake pads, Russell brake lines, remanufactured front calipers
    - JDM 89+tail lights (which are darker than U.S.) and new gaskets
    - recent timing belt and tune up and new battery
    -K&N intake filter
    - no rust or accidents , Ever!!!
    -factory repair manual
    -Mk4 Twin turbo wheels and great tires
    Was told by my mechanic that the head gasket is starting to go even though the car runs great and doesn’t overheat. I don’t want to sell it but don’t have the time to fix and want someone else to enjoy it. If you buy it at my price I will throw in some 89+ mirrors and also a JDM climate control faceplate. I also have a posi Turbo Supra rear end for an additional $150 if interested. I will not hold the car for you, first person with cash gets it and I will not ship it. Serious inquiries only! The TT MK4 wheels come with the car so $2500 takes it. Ben at 971-344-4922 or

email: beng3303atgmail.com ( you must use the at sign and not spell at out )

Here is a link to my photobucket album of the car:

http://s130.photobucket.com/albums/p...%20for%20sale/

I would trade it for a Lexus SC 300 or SC 400 so if you have one feel free to hit me up with a trade. I will not trade for any other vehicles.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...e/P1170004.jpg

(Sorry for the links I tried to post pics but no luck even after I read the FAQ)
    Last edited by Smokeshow; 03-06-2010 at 12:35 AM.
    I want to buy an after market front lip for my Mk3. If you have one drop me a pm!

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Just curious, what's with the autozone front seat covers?
    Project Clean 87

Engine built and tuned by Bill Bowering @ Independent Speed Shop in Langley, B.C.
    http://indy-speed.com/

They are covering the ripped front seats The front seats have lots of folds and bumps as well as the perforated leather so most any Mk3 you will see has the ripped seats. Are you interested in setting up a time to look at it?

I have decided to include the Mk4 wheels with the car and edited the original post as such. If you don't want the TT wheels then the car is $2000 and I have some other wheels for it.

No, I just wanted to see if you were covering up damaged seats or protecting the seats from normal wear and tear. You might want to edit your post and take some pics of the seats without the covers on.

Quote Originally Posted by honestabe View Post
    No, I just wanted to see if you were covering up damaged seats or protecting the seats from normal wear and tear. You might want to edit your post and take some pics of the seats without the covers on.

Yes, this car has the usual MK3 Supra ripped seats. Other than that the interior is near mint and the rest of the car is not far behind. It has been babied and it shows. This would be a great car for someone looking to do a motor swap or someone looking for a clean driver!! Feel free to hit me with offers guys!

Moderator/Troll Slayer SupraTrey's Avatar
    Still for sale? Hit me up at Trey27@comcast.net if so.
    Last edited by SupraTrey; 03-13-2010 at 05:04 PM.

Sold!

Regrettably so I believe it is sold to supra trey I would like to keep it but know it will go to a good home!!! See you on wednesday!!

See ya on Wednesday.

Thanks again!

+ Reply to Thread