Best Local Source for Custom Roll Bar? Portland or Seattle

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Local Source for Custom Roll Bar? Portland or Seattle

Best Local Source for Custom Roll Bar? Portland or Seattle

Hey there guys,

I am looking to get a custom welded in roll bar made for my SC. I was looking at some bolt in units but I decided the safer and smarter approach would be to get a custom piece welded in! Especially after seeing the picture of that mustang that rolled on the track where the bolt in roll bar punched through the floor!

I have heard some horror stories about RaceTech in Portland so I am hesitant to try them and I cannot get a hold of the guy that did the full cage in my Nissan 6-7 years ago.

So if you know of any shops that build high quality cages/bars I would appreciate a suggestion on where to take my business. I would like to get some feedback from people with direct experience with the shop in question, not internet rumors that somebody heard somewhere! The quality of work is very important to me, as is choosing a shop that stands behind their work....

If they have a website please post the URL so I can check out some of their work and make my decision!

Thanks again,

Josh

art morrison roll bars. google them. As for a shop to do it...well thats kind of like trying to find a good tuner. Except its pretty hard to "retune" a weld job on a cage

SupraForums Member Brian Robards's Avatar
    Brian Sells at Redline Racecars 360-957-3109.

He did the cage in my Supra and the 25.5 cage in our red Supra.

Quote Originally Posted by REG-UL8 View Post
    art morrison roll bars. google them. As for a shop to do it...well thats kind of like trying to find a good tuner. Except its pretty hard to "retune" a weld job on a cage
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian Robards View Post
    Brian Sells at Redline Racecars 360-957-3109.

He did the cage in my Supra and the 25.5 cage in our red Supra.
    Thanks a lot guys, I will be sure to check those places out!

On a different note, anybody have success stories about Racetech? I have heard to horror stories but there are two sides to every story...

Thanks,

Josh

Forged performance just off I-84 in troutdale. I've been in there while they were putting roll bars/full cages in a subaru and an rx7, thier guy is GOOD.
    1987 Toyota Supra. N/A. 5 speed. Blue on Blue, white 17'' Enkei RP01's with 255/40 rubber. Daily.

Other cars:
    1969 F100- 390, auto, 9'', spool, lowered about 8''
    1948 International KB8 2.5 ton flatbed.
    1984 F150 - 300 I-6, auto, 4x4, long bed single cab.
    I have access to ALL ford literature from 1993-present, even class A motorhomes. PM me if you have questions.

+ Reply to Thread