rebuilt 7mgte

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: rebuilt 7mgte

rebuilt 7mgte

Anyone have any recommendations on a reliable place to buy a rebuilt 7mgte complete engine in the northeast ?
    There are a few places in Northern NJ but Ive never heard of anyone buying from them.

If you have a good engine shop near then i say just buy a new JDM 7mgte and rebuild it yourself. More fun that way and you'll learn alot too
    Now building!1987 turbo hard top .02 over bore Probe pistons, 67mm TO4Z, 50mm wastegate, DM intercooler/2.5'' piping, 3'' turbo back exhaust strait pipe, Apexi intake, MAF pro, 850cc Juhani injectors, dual walbros, DM FPR kit, new oil pump, Godspeed Oil cooler/relocation kit, SIP MLS 1.8mm HG
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=609891

My audio recordin youtube page

Quote Originally Posted by barkz View Post
    ^ its a SUPRA!!!! you can do ANYTHING! hell with my racing stripes im going to enter in the 24 hours of lemans... hmmmm wonder how many hg's i should bring with me?...

I wish I could but 2 kids , dog, wife, house , full time job , motorcycle ........ doesnt leave much time.

Member *****Supra's mk3 Boostin''s Avatar
    or money? lol

CAUTION: It is not recommended that radial and non-radial tires be mixed on the same vehicle..

I am in the middle of rebuilding one and it takes up TONS of time. Just finished doing the valve shims/calculations last night. That was an awesome job.

just have someone do the head and have the block machine work done by a good shop then put it all together in a weekend, save a TON of money and time

Ya wow do you even have money for it? lol jk

But it will save you money most likely. And time can take a long time or not. All depends on what your doin, if your just honing the block and replacing gaskets then really wouldnt take a ton of time. That just depends on your dedication towards the project and knowledge. Either way. Its gonna take some time.

If you do it right you would probably have the block and head decked, valve job, cylinders honed, crank and cams polished and everything cleaned. The place that did all of this for me took about a week or so. Not too bad.

+ Reply to Thread