New Intro, Old member. . .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Intro, Old member. . .

SupraForums Member

New Intro, Old member. . .

What's up guys and gals,

My name is Arturo. I've been a member for about two years now but never introduced myself. I wanted to read up on as much info I could before posting anything that would not contribute to the SF. . .but now I realize I need to post to do some things here and there so its time to make myself known.

I live in south Florida and own a '97 Lexus SC with a full Supra (not aristo) 2J GTE 6spd swap. I drove it around with the twins for a little while and then went single and added a few other upgrades. I also have an X5 4.8is, a Honda CBR RR and a Schwinn (w/o the little bell horn)

I've learned quite a few things from old skoolers and noobs alike (like punctuation..lol) on SF and look forward to contributing to the forum's knowledge base.

I know this is SUPRA forums, not Lexus with a 2JZ GTE Forums, but hopefully you all will welcome me all the same since almost all of us have the same heart..errr, engine.

P.S.
    Is there something wrong with the post counter? B/C I KNOW I have posted more than 20 posts and it does not change. . .Just wondering.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SF Contributing Member xtoefield's Avatar
    scaring Flicktitty from bowling rematches
    welcome. the post counter doesn't count every post in every single area. i believe it's every post that's not in the same sub section.
    Daily: '13 Macbook Pro Numbers-750GB@5400RPM, Weekend: '90 MK3

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by miss_supra95 Click here to enlarge
    Ugh, got my first dick.

SupraForums Member
    Pics added:

and my engine bay before the bling...in the process of polishing a few things here and there and upgrading the turbo

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xtoefield View Post
    welcome. the post counter doesn't count every post in every single area. i believe it's every post that's not in the same sub section.

Thanks and thanks again

SupraForums Member
    WOW...I remember this lol. Well, clearly have to update this thread...I bought an MKIV hardtop premier edition white on black Supra shortly after this post. I swapped everything into the hardtop and sold the SC300. It has, since, had 4 additional owners and is currently putting down almost 800hp as a daily-driven car (just as I had back when I made this post.

I got the itch again and bought three more SC's while having the Supra remain in her garage-queen status. I decided to buy another SC (no, not selling the Supra- sorry) and have since fitted it with a 2J/6 spd and will be dailyin it shortly (still in the build process). I will start a build thread in a seperate section b/c there are a sh*t-ton of pics...

Anyway, i'm still thankful to be a member of this community and have been in this game for a looooooooooooong time. Any questions, feel free to hmu.
    Click here to enlarge
    '93.5 Supra TT HARDTOP//6spd//GReddy three-row//Koyo//Cusco ZERO2es//19x10F and 19x11R OZ Racing Superleggera III//Precision 6766//TiAL WG&BOV//GReddy PE//Haltec//e-85 blah blah blah

lol stop hoarding them all bro lol SC is sweet tho
    Click here to enlarge

If can, can if no can still can

2014 Toyota Camry: DD
    1993 Lexus SC300 1JZGTE (soon to be single turbo): Fun Car
    2014 Nissan Rogue: Family DD
    1987 Nissan 300zx Z31 RB25DET: $old
    1991 Nissan 240sx S13 fastback SR20DET: $old

SupraForums Member
    HAHAHAHA! Thanks man...wait till you see the latest one! I just have to remember how to post pics again lol

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text