Supra FS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Supra FS

Supra FS

It may be time to move on to new priorities. Putting this up because something else has caught my eye. Not forced to sell, what you're getting is beyond the sum of her parts. We've done extensive testing with her over the past 5 years to make sure each modification is properly tuned and optimized for speed. We've worked with the best of the best in the business to make this happen. It's hard for me to let her go, and I'm more than happy to keep her, but I'd like to get into something Italian

Once again, you are buying a tested street/race vehicle. I did not want to compromise street ability to go faster. That meant no cage, no ditching stereo, door panels, dash etc. If Toyota made a GT3RS Supra, I'd like to think this is what you'd end up with.
    There are Supra's with potentially more mods, but very few are as refined, tested, and proven like this one.

In the years I've owned her, I've never put her up for sale before... so this is the first time it's been offered. Low ball's will not be responded to.

BUILD PHILOPSOPHY
    The motivation for this build has been the GT3RS Porsche. I wanted to build a car that was streetable (non cage - full interior-Stereo etc) and yet would decimate 99% of the cars on the highway and Road Race Track. In order to make this happen, nothing was left untouched. We lightened the car to 3200lbs while still maintaining streetability, pushed out 700rwhp reliably, and focused on fully functional aero modifications. I am confident to say there is no other supra like it.

ENGINE
    CP Pistons
    Head port and polish by Twinsturbo
    BL Billet Dual Ball Bearing Waterless 6765
    BL Fuel System 1000cc inj
    Hydra EMS
    GSC Stage 1 CAMS
    JUN cam gears
    Veilside 9lb Titanium Exhaust
    Dyno 699RWHP verified @26psi. Plenty more in her. Useless at the track though.
    Goal was to create a fantastic Mid Range - Top End car. This engine and turbo combo is hugely responsive. You will not be disappointed.

COOLING
    PWR Radiator
    Mocal 25 row Oil Cooler
    Everything is completely custom ducted and sealed off.
    It's amazing how many people don't address cooling. We're able to take Multiple hot laps in 100+deg weather @ full tilt with this combo.

TRANNY
    6 Speed Getrag
    HPF Bronze Clutch
    Cynrg light weight flywheel

TRACK PERFORMANCE
    The car has done a 1:54 last year@ Buttonwillow Configuration 13. Just for reference, the ACR SRT10 Viper w/ race rubber does a 1:56 at the same track. Z06 ZR1 does a 1:57. GTR does a 1:57. A gt3rs I believe does a 2:01. The Car will certainly go faster with the recent changes and optimal conditions. a 1:53 or 1:52 is well within her grasp as she sits today.

AERO & EXTERIOR
    Even though we've done a lot of testing at the track, by no means does this look like a track car. It is wrapped in Lamborghini Nero Pegaso paint painted by one of the industries best paint shops Platinum VIP. And as many forum members can attest to, show worthy babied paint. *I'm often one at the track spraying quick detailer and doing full details after track events* Furthermore, the car has Wider fenders to accommodate the huge 315 tires on all 4 corners. Diffusers Wings and splitters ducting are all accounted for. I will not go into detail per my contract and NDA with AMB aero. The new owner will be disclosed this insider knowledge. Modellista Dry Carbon Hood 1/3 is also included.

INTERIOR
    TRD Steering Wheel, Recaro SPG JDM seats, TRD Tach, Black Suede Wrapped Dash and Door Panels with red stitching to match TRD wheel.

HISTORY
    I am the original owner. The car does have a clean title. No accidents etc. 112k miles. 1995. Originally Alpine Silver. Targa.

SUSPENSION
    Robispec's specially built and tuned V3S KW's. These things handle beautifully on the track and are more comfortable than XYZ jdm suspension on the street. JIC discontinued Upper Control Arms. Original Prototype Mint Speed Titanium Strut Bar.
    TRD Sway Bar.

WHEELS and BRAKES
    CCW 18x11 / 18x12 C14's Wrapped in Nitto NT01 315/30/18 on all 4 corners. (Yes...my front tires are likely wider than your rear
    AP Racing 14" Calipers are equipped to give the best stopping performance out there.

Suspension tuned by Robispec.
    Aero Tuned by Andrew Brilliant.
    Engine Tuned by Justin Nenni of Tunning Concepts
    Turbo built by Boost Logic.

VIDEOS

http://www.syntectopcarchallenge.com...eos/index.html

AWARDS

2010 Castrol Syntec Top Car Challenge Winner
    2010 Super Lap Finals Limited RWD 2nd Place
    2008 Super Lap Finals Street RWD Winner
    2006 Super Lap Finals Street Overall Winner

I'm not going to go into granular detail of everything we've done to the car. There are some trade secrets that I will pass on to the potential future owner. I have given you the main component details.

PRICE
    $54K asking
    $45k obo this week only Found something I like, if its gone then this deal is gone too.

----- MVP / Competition GT / GSC / Boost Logic Powered -----

Tuned By: Tuning Concepts / Robispec / AMB Aero Design

2010 Super Lap Finals Limited RWD 2nd Place :(

2009 BMW X5 Diesel
    2007 Ducati Sport Classic SE
    2003 Ducati 999s
    2008 CLK63 Black Series (SOLD)

Epic Ownage

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

VIDEOS

http://www.syntectopcarchallenge.com...eos/index.html

AWARDS

2010 Super Lap Finals Limited RWD 2nd Place

ridox kit looks sick!

wow......this is absolutely stunning!! what gas was it tuned on? is the wing included?

+ Reply to Thread