Supra Forums banner

***R2 Bushing Kits Coming Off Backorder***

43K views 461 replies 75 participants last post by  Kevin 
#1 · (Edited)
I finally spoke with R2 in regards to all the backordered bushings. They are sending out enough orders to cover all the backorders and some extra in the next 3 weeks. We also worked on the communication issues with R2 and have gotten better contact information on them to prevent backorders like this from happening in the future. While we can't promise there will never be an issue, the owner of R2, expressed a concern to improve our channels of communication.

Also, the camber correction kits are unofficially discontinued as they are having issues with a certain part in the kit. They have found a manufacturer for it however it requires some serious volume. If you are interested in the R2 camber correction kit, it is highly suggested that you consider purchasing it now to prevent it from becoming officially discontinued.

If you are interested in the R2 control arm bushing kits or R2 steering bushing kits I would highly suggest taking advantage of the fact that we will be getting extra in, it is not common that we can actually stock these.

You can view the price and order the R2 control arm bushing kits and steering bushing kit by clicking HERE

If you are interested in the camber correction kit specifically, they used to sell for $129.95 per set (there are two sets, one front and one rear). We will do our best to keep them at the same price, but we anticipate a 10-15% price increase. Please take that into consideration if you commit your name on the preorder list.

You can also email james@mvpmotorsports.com (TT) or robert@mvpmotorsports.com (NA). You can also call in at 940-683-8282, post on this thread, or PM James@mvp or Robert@mvp.

Thanks,

Kevin

See less See more
#193 ·
According to the energy suspension parts catalog, they only have sway bar bushings for the mkiv. I know that not everything in the catalog is listed like motor mounts; for let us say....,, a 7th gen Celica gts. There is no listing for the mount inserts, but they are the same as the Pontiac Vibe inserts. I really like energy suspension but taking the time to find out what crosses to what does not sound very appealing. More over, waiting for my R2 bushings sounds more appealing then taking the time to find out what crosses for the mkiv.

#199 ·
Kevin
This guy is not reliable, he the same guy that owns http://www.tmengineering.net/
TM Engineering LLC
1129 E. Dominguez Street, Suite A
Carson, CA 90746
By appointment only

The R2 are just like the Daizen bushing that he sells, it's a one man the last time i checked. Over a hundred people from CL ordered bushings from him and never got the parts or their money.
he will creat a shipping label and send you tracking... he did that to me but paypal gave me my money back. he doesn't have a phone number .
I don't do business with someone I can't reach on the phone...
If yall need more info to back up my statement i will post the threads on here.

he was a vendor on CLbut they had to let him go because of his track record...

#215 ·
I emailed SuperPro if they had adjustable camber kit for the Supra, they do not make one. Nor they seemed interested in making one.

#225 ·
Got my rear control arm bushing kit on the car earlier today (received them in January) and I have to say, these bushings are fantastic! Looking forward to receiving my front kit now which has not come in the mail yet. It's just a little past the 9 month mark, but I know they'll be at my door step any day now.

Please keep us posted on when the next shipment comes in, Kevin!

-Jon

#226 ·
All the rear R2 kits will be in 2 weeks. We will have enough to fulfill all orders and put some on the shelf.

Front R2 kits I still don't have a definite ETA on, but I can comfortably say it should not be more than 6 weeks and that's conservative.

Regards,

Kevin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.