Mathias Bolda posing under an alias "Stroked" please ban

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mathias Bolda posing under an alias "Stroked" please ban

SupraForums Member Rocketman1000R's Avatar

Mathias Bolda posing under an alias "Stroked" please ban

Mods this guy is a menace to society and this forum. He has been ban already as Mat and has started a new user name as Stroked. Be warned.
    97 Turbo six speed, House of Kolor Paint, CCW 505A, Nitto INVO, AEM Infinity 10, Flex fuel, Tomie pistons, Manley Turbo Tuff Rods, ACL bearings, CT43 7675 billet CompTurbo, (NEW smaller SHO~Super High Output CompTurbo COMING SOON), GSC S2 cams, Supertech Valve train, Billet mains, Knife edge crank treated by WPC, RMR intake, IDC 2000, MVP triple hanger, KW V3, TRD dif, OG Giken R3C clutch, Wigging's clamps, 6" Extreme Turbo Systems Intercooler, Custom Saddle Tan interior, Du Luck cross bar, 10K rpm tach and 220mph speedo. See my link: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ge3&highlight=

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    How do you know that's him?
    Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else. Whenever somebody receives something without working for it, somebody else has to work for it without receiving. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is for half of the people to get the idea they don't have to work because somebody else will work for them, and the other half to get the idea that it does no good to work because they don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
    - Adrian Rogers

The wording, typing patterns, and even smilies seem to to point in that direction. The ban date of his last AE + this user registration date coincide. The guy seems to follow Brent around in a roundabout way.

That said, the mods have a few tools to check. I'm just speculating.

1994 Supra Turbo

Just looked at his posts, looks like he's further schilling his titanium FMIC cover panels. He points out, multiple times, that there is a new product on Ebay.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...n-panels/page2

Cross reference his search instruction with the result, and you see the item is being sold by Matce. The same auction points out that the item is available for pickup from 91748, which is Rowland Heights, CA (where he lives).

The clues just pile.

SupraForums Member
    Why did this guy get banned, I kind of like the look of his titanium plates, should I not order from him?

What did your search results return when you searched on criteria like his name?

Because I saw threads with people complaining about not receiving their items, items coming in different condition than described, members complaining in both the US and in Europe, and many people complaining about his attitude in attempting to resolve said problems.

The expression, "buyer beware," may be in order should you buyer from him. There is also, "a fool and his money are soon parted."

SupraForums Member
    ahh I would have searched but I posted from my phone, I will stay clear, thank you sir

Oh, figures. Bolda is literally the biggest asshole you'll ever meet. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM HIM. TRUST ME.
    '89 Supra, 1JZ-GTE, PowerFC, SP67DBB, HKS 256 Cams, Dual Walbros, 880cc Injectors, Tial 44, Rush Racing Anti-lag, Competition Clutch, R154, Tein Coilovers, etc!
    '95 Eagle Talon TSI AWD, Built Motor, Built Trans, Ball Bearing GT35R, DSM Link V3, 465 AWHP and 390 Torque On Pump Gas!
    '03 Cadillac DeVille DTS
    '01 Lexus IS300

Struggling to build a turd is what most 7M owners are all about, along with avoiding rodknock and BHG's.

Banned
    That's him, he posted those under his name on fb under the classifieds.

Back under the name of SupraHT or so it seems.

http://www.supraforums.com/forum/mem...138205-SupraHT

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text