Supra Forums banner

TX2K12 Tent

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  V8 Killer 
#1 ·
Hello Gents,

Do you plan to have a vendor tent at TK12?

Steve

#4 ·
For those reading this thread who may have never been out to TX2K meets and 2012 is their first year, MVP Motorsports has a 20x10 tent/booth that we use to display new and existing product. Everything from coilovers and stroker kits to smaller engine dress pieces.

We also sell everything that we are displaying and bring multiple quantities of the more popular items. We also bring down MVP apparel which is a huge hit, every year we come out with new shirt designs and many people over the years have started collecting our different shirts as every year we discontinue the previous years designs.

We take cash, paypal, and credit card on the spot for any items you may want.

You'll get to meet many people from the MVP staff, see product you've been viewing on the internet in person and even take a souvenir back with you, even if it's a t-shirt or a set of KW coilovers.

We always look forward to meeting all of our existing customers and new customers who may have never dealt with or know who MVP is.

Look forward to seeing everyone out there this year!

Regards,

Kevin

#10 ·
Wow MVP has a tent at the Texas events?? I haven't noticed it in the past six events?? Or maybe I was too freaking drunk... Lol :)

Hope you guys have some good stuff on display....

#14 ·
Lol... Yeah... Something about Texas liquor.. Even the buzz is bigger n badder in the lone star state!! :)

I bought an MVP shirt last year from you'll.. So I guess I did come to the booth!! Its slowly coming back to me .. Like the plot in Hangover.. Lol

#15 ·
Wouldn't a TX2K12 "hangover" be great? Wake up, walk out of your hotel room, get in supra. Reach down to put it in Neutral, wtf? A C's short shifter...how the??? Hm....turn key...exhaust note is now 3.4L instead of the 3.0L it was the night before...WTF???? hmmmm....lean back into the seat...hmmm..feels different...turn and look...sparco??!?! Was just stock last night?!?!......and so on, until you get your invoice from MVP :)

Plan on making the trip this year from the East Coast, looking forward to the MVP tent!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.