Supra Forums banner

Houston Supra Meet Febuary 25th At Benihana. Will like to get a cruise going there.

6K views 140 replies 27 participants last post by  57trimMKIII 
#1 · (Edited)
UPDATE

Figured I will make this meet somewhere everyone trusts, and is active to keep our cars safe. Will be doing the same thing, and asking for a reservation. I know one table fits 8 people. So I am sure if more come; We can get 2 going at the same time.

Meet up at 7:30 Pm for the Cruise to eat. Leaving at 8:00pm
Sams club on Hwy 6 & I-10

Benihana (RESERVATION IS AT 8:45 for 14 people I think I can add 2 more with no problems just let me know)
9707 Westheimer Rd
Houston, TX 77042

Serious Horse Power With HPD Hosting The Event
10 Pm - 2 Am
5858 Cunningham Road Houston, TX 77041

This meet is almost as good as a TX2K event. You have almost everything except for the track. I wll ask how much is a Dyno run just in case anyone wants to go. You can have a photo shoot for $50, and + $25 with a model.

See less See more
#51 ·
Straight up. Stephan (tuner) can really tune a car. I told him this exactly "After watching you tune a corvette C6, and trying to get the best results finding out that the guy had a faulty nos solenoid. I was sold on the place" Jeff is also a really good mechanic, and nick as well. Though chris a pro efi dealer now will be in town till this saturday then back for Tx2k. So what ever he has I am sure the both can figure it out. A lot of supras have been visiting the place I have seen about 5 mk4s, and 1 mk3.

#58 ·
The reservation is for 14 people. So far we are 11 for sure.

UPDATE RESERVATION IS AT 8:45Pm it takes 25-30 Mins to get to serious Hp with traffic. Sams parking lot is at 7:30 leaving at 8PM. Hopefully we can leave by 9:30PM at the latest. Who is not able to go on the tollway? IF you can't it shows brittmore as a alternative route, but that has too many building. I-10 right on Eldridge right on Tanner road left on Cunningham is the 2nd best route. Any volunteers who can't make the dinner park on the street by the street sign? There is no lights, and if you are not familiar with the area you will pass it lol. Do not drive fast, and high rpm it. Good road just sand on it sometimes.

#61 ·
My gf and I in my slow soup, a black 95 SE with a tt swap, and maaaaaybe a nicely done 500hp 300zx.

#63 ·
Im trying to talk the 300zx guy into coming. He works in Houston on the weekends so he will already be there, plus I know he is planning to go to the show on Sunday there as well.

#65 ·
Sorry. No excuse on the late reservation. Maybe if we show up early which we are they will let us in faster especially since we will be filling up the parking lot. If the rest of you want to cancel the dinner meet let me know, and I can think of a good location to meet up, and we can cruise to the shop.

#66 ·
No worries Brian. I'm only out because I would like to grab a few drinks at a bar after office before I head up to SHP. The fact that you're already doing this to get everyone together is a plus. See ya at SHP!

#67 ·
I am all in for dinner and so are my guest. that includes the 300 zx guy. I told him we were poking fun at him on sf and he said I guess I will have to show up then.

So please tell me that everyone is still coming for dinner because I've never eaten at bennihana and I was looking forward to it!

#75 ·
Is there a self service car wash near there? I know there will be a plethora of bugs i will have to wash off by time i get there..

#82 ·
Ok, for some reason im confused lol..
I cant go alone bc the old neighborhood is rough or bc many people will want to go too? Lol

#84 ·
Haha ok, im just confused as to why i cant go alone, lol because i wont be the only one wanting to do a wash i am assuming?

It is self serve correct

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.