Your firearm-related purchases in the past week...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89
Results 2,201 to 2,224 of 2224

Thread: Your firearm-related purchases in the past week...

Quote Originally Posted by apexnine View Post
    I work in the firearms industry and I'd say go to slick guns. Your big box companies have dumb margin requirements making their prices not very competitive. Small "Ma & Pa" shop usually have good deals. $470 is way high. I saw a 9mm Shield on slick guns for $319.99

Thanks for the info $lick GGP
    wow thanks alot man! great price and i can pick it up close to home! what do you guys suggest for ammo for a 9mm . Might go to range but this will be my concealed gun. My first purchase of a firearm.
    Last edited by dreamcar88; 01-17-2017 at 09:39 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

95 hardtop, built mc r154,south bend clutch, tt auto rear,

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dreamcar88 View Post
    wheres the best price you guys have seen the shield. is 470$ 2 high? Do you guys ever use gun broker or would you rather support local shops?
    yeah, way too high. I think I paid about $425 for mine 2 weeks after the sandy hook shooting, when gun & ammo shortages started happening

wow thanks alot man! great price and i can pick it up close to home! what do you guys suggest for ammo for a 9mm . Might go to range but this will be my concealed gun. My first purchase of a firearm.
    ive been using Federal brass rounds from walmart for couple years now. theyre pretty decent for range sessions
    https://www.walmart.com/ip/9mm-100-R...-Pack/22027232

I like hornady critical duty 135gr +P for self defense/ carry ammo
    https://www.midwayusa.com/product/75...lock-box-of-25

Thanks for the info $lick GGP
    np, happy to help
    Last edited by $lick GGP; 01-17-2017 at 12:44 PM.
    - Mike
    Click here to enlarge
    2013 Audi S6 - APR

2003 IS300T 5 SPD - PTE Billet 6266 / GTE SB / AEM EMS / R154 / ETC ETC (FOR $ALE, PM for details)

I don't stretch... I bulge

SupraForums Member
    No problem. For range sessions I go with Herters or Federal FMJ as that's cheaper than the Fiocchi or Hornady hollow points that I carry with.
    95 Singled 6-speed

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by $lick GGP View Post
    np, happy to help
    Ordered the grip glove and base plate today

Thanks for all the help guys!! And thanks for getting me poor. I got to feel safe and more American! Every man should have a gun! thanks slick ggp and apex nine!

I ended up getting it from http://smga.com/p-104082-smith-and-w...78rd-3dot.aspx . I have been looking for awhile and most places want $440 + so 319$ was a deal .I also purchased the pearce grip for normal mag, the wolf hallow holster (black carbon fiber) , 2 boxes of pmc bronze 9mm, hoppes cleaner, a 8 round magazine and finally that Pachmayr Tactical Gun Grip . What am i missing? Lol. I was looking at the apex tactical red trigger would set it off nicely but i spent a bit much today. Im really excited. I need some gun safety classes and my ccw next. Anyone recommend ear protection? Only thing left is transfer ffl which cabelas apparently doesnt do anymore lol So ill have to find a local shop
    Last edited by dreamcar88; 01-17-2017 at 02:43 PM.

SupraForums Member
    Yeah, the trigger is no great shakes. Shoot the gun first and see what you think before doing the trigger upgrade. It is a concealed carry gun at the end of the day, not a precision piece. Yeah, the FFL deal is no big deal. Like you said, have a smaller local shop do it for you. I'd tell you to go with cheaper in the ear hearing protection. I had some more expensive muffs and hated them. Heavy and made my ears hot. Each their own though, some people like them.

Welcome to the gun world. Yet another expensive hobby as if owning a Supra isn't tough enough on the bank account. I have 4 guns I've bought in the last year or so that I haven't even shot. It's an addiction. Have fun!

SupraForums Member
    Anyone interested in a Liberty Suppresors Leonidas integrally suppressed short-barrel 300 blk built on a spikes tactical SBR?

Selling mine. You need one tax stamp for the suppressor - being integral with an overall length of 16", you don't need one for the sbr.
    Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else. Whenever somebody receives something without working for it, somebody else has to work for it without receiving. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is for half of the people to get the idea they don't have to work because somebody else will work for them, and the other half to get the idea that it does no good to work because they don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
    - Adrian Rogers

poor . ordered the apex red trigger it looks so sexy and everyone i asked said its a must have. Gnna be taking bus to work soon with this supra and gun hobby. I went and got the transfer to my local gun store and the owner is friends with my boss at work so he didnt charge me =)
    Last edited by dreamcar88; 01-18-2017 at 01:23 PM.

SupraForums Member
    Shot an FN 5.7 tonight - wow! Very impressed. Unique recoil impulse - straight back, very little muzzle flip. Almost like shooting a laser. Thinking I might need to buy one. Anyone else have any experience?

I miss my Five Seven, awesome little gun. It was my carry for a while. I used CMMG extensions on my mags to hold 30rds each. My only complaints are that FN uses a weird super slick polymer for their pistols and I had a hard time getting a consistent grip on it and my FNX-45T. The other is that the safety is in an odd location.

Otherwise awesome gun. It has a CRAZY POI shift when switching from SS197 to hotter rounds though.
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

SupraForums Member
    Agree on the safety - weird. Interesting the POI shift with hot rounds. Why'd you get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Bush View Post
    Agree on the safety - weird. Interesting the POI shift with hot rounds. Why'd you get rid of it?
    Caliber reduction and extra money. I sold my PS90 too, I want another now though

I used Talon grips on both pistols and it helped, but I wasn't very happy with the longevity. Both started peeling after a couple of range trips.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Bush View Post
    Shot an FN 5.7 tonight - wow! Very impressed. Unique recoil impulse - straight back, very little muzzle flip. Almost like shooting a laser. Thinking I might need to buy one. Anyone else have any experience?
    Cool gun. I have owned one for a long time. I'm a huge fan of the Browning Hi-Power and the 5.7 is another Belgium gun that has the same grip angle although it feels much different. Not a fan of the grip... I put a hogue hand all over it and that helped.

Cool gun. I have owned one for a long time. I'm a huge fan of the Browning Hi-Power and the 5.7 is another Belgium gun that has the same grip angle although it feels much different. Not a fan of the grip... I put a hogue hand all over it and that helped.
    I'm a HP fan as well. I have a old Nazi 9mm HP from WWII. It still shoots nice despite it's age.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RightCoast View Post
    I'm a HP fan as well. I have a old Nazi 9mm HP from WWII. It still shoots nice despite it's age.
    That's cool, man. I actually had an old double action F&N HP last year too. Sold it and bought something else. Kept the single action Browning though. Never selling that one! My favorite gun, might add another one.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa

WE THE PEOPLE ASK THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE AN EXISTING ADMINISTRATION POLICY:
    Repeal the NFA
    Created by A.Z. on January 20, 2017
    We the People wish to see the National Firearms Act of 1934 repealed in order to remove regulations on our 2nd amendment rights, increase national economic strength, and provide protection against threats to our national security.
    Sign This Petition
    Needs 99,281 signatures by February 19, 2017 to get a response from the White House

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/repeal-nfa
    Click here to enlarge

SupraForums Member

picked up the two on the right recently.
    Last edited by apexnine; 02-09-2017 at 07:06 PM.

Our new "Flat dark Red" Di. Something different and selling very well.
    -Logan B.

Click here to enlarge
    MKiV 6 speed TT
    @Supraman42
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...of-my-RR-Supra

This is the highest discount usually offered!

On another note, it's going to be a SLOW Summer for firearms overall sales. This is due to the current political situation along with the fact that Summer is typically slow for sales in general. If anyone is looking to buy, I speculate there will be a lot of deals to be had.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RightCoast View Post

This is the highest discount usually offered!

On another note, it's going to be a SLOW Summer for firearms overall sales. This is due to the current political situation along with the fact that Summer is typically slow for sales in general. If anyone is looking to buy, I speculate there will be a lot of deals to be had.
    I work in the firearms industry too. VERY slow right now... Great for buyers, not so much for me.

I work in the firearms industry too. VERY slow right now... Great for buyers, not so much for me.

Same here. It's going to be an interesting few years ahead.

Shit, when an upper costs $1300 after 30% off I'd imagine some slow days ahead of me as well!

daredevil racecar builder Dachande's Avatar
    It's going to be slow for the next 8 years. Everyone had some sort of AR15 after Sandy Hook, anyway. There really isn't any accessory that has not been made yet. Every "me too" faggot has opened a gun store or tried to rig together some gay ass boutique Glock or AR. Looking forward to seeing all of these tards go out of business.

You can get a junk AR-15 for cheaper than a junk ass 70yr old SKS.

WHAT A TIME TO LIVE, FOLKS.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 89 FirstFirst ... 39 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text