Supra Forums banner

Canadian builds and projects

6K views 49 replies 25 participants last post by  87supramario 
#1 ·
Hey all.
Thought it would be a good idea and a good read to see what everyone's doing for a build / spring update.
So post up what you've done or are doing to get the supra ready for summer or your current projects

#37 · (Edited)
Second best feeling of building a car is when you gather all the parts in display in your house. My room is starting to look something like that! :D

I have a plan, to make a plan - need to find a 1jz flywheel to compression test this 1jzgte engine to get for my swap.

For now just gathering parts to build the car in one shot. Not going big like most others here :p Just going to be stock but upgraded off the bat to be my daily dd.

I can't wait to dust off my ol' build thread! :)
Scratch this^.

Just bought this.

Complete T78 1JZGTE with R154 and everything in between comes with 650cc tuned ECU/injectors along with all stock parts and electronics and more brand new OEM and aftermarket stuff. Going to pick up everything in about a week with the leftover balance I owe :)

#43 ·
Ahh sorry Danny but I had everything done at SP in the states. I'll ask around and see if anyone knows any top notch powercoating / anodizing shop. I'll get a better picture for you though, it's a nice rough black to compliment the white I'm planning

#45 ·
Thanks Geoff, yeah I'm familar with the textured finish. works great on stuff with imperfections as it covers very well. I'm looking to get gloss black on soe underhood parts and pair it with the natural brushed finish on my piping

#47 ·
Mines done Finally !!!

Click on this video

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.