Supra Forums banner

Massive Audio component speakers?

12K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  swing lo 
#1 · (Edited)
What is the general consensus from all you sound quality gurus as far as Massive Audio goes? Is Massive any good?

How would you rate them among the competition? I want to change my door speakers and tweeters and was told that Massive is a quality speaker.

Thanks.

#2 ·
As you know.. I been doing my Audio upgrades to my Supra and I have been on the audio forums quite a good bit reading up on brands etc.... Massive is a good brand and just like every brand they have their Entry Level, Mid level and High level.. I assume you were looking at the Massive VK6 components which is Massive's entry level component set; usually better than your best buy brands.. etc.. Everyone seems to like them on the audio forums..

#3 ·
I actually searched a couple of audio forums last night about them as I just found out about them at last nights meet. I'd like to go for the mid to high grade line but want to hear them first. I heard a set of massive components last night but don't know which line they were.

#4 ·
im starting to do my sound system aswell lol i havent heard of that brand but ill be checking into it now. are you just gonna do doors and tweeters swing?

#7 ·
Massive amps are very nice. My buddy has one in his car. Swing when i get my set up complete ill come over show you. Im using 4 6.5 inch powerbass speakers, audiopipe tweeters, and a 12 inch kicker sub

#9 ·
Just a flat 12 inch sub box. Ill up load a pic in a minute

#10 ·
Heres a pic. Fairly decent setup considering my low budget and not spending a lot of time on it and the targa top still fits perfectly inside

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.