Lowes Autofair Spring 2012 Pics from me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lowes Autofair Spring 2012 Pics from me.

2JZ NA-T

Lowes Autofair Spring 2012 Pics from me.

Here are some of the snaps i got from yesterday, the rest (total of 70) can be seen on my flickr page here:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rga-pho...7629511758546/

she's a virgin:

1995 NA-TT (6spd, Aristo TT swap)

RGA-Photography
    www.rga-photos.com
    Flickr:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/rga-photography/

SupraForums Member
    Ravan,

Great shots man! I have to ask, your wheels and tires,.. please tell! I LOVE THEM! Brand, sizes, offsets, please? Thanks in advance!

Scotty

"I dont believe I've ever seen you. But there's plenty of cars on the road like yours. They all get to look the same. They perform about the same." (James Taylor, from the movie Two Lane Blacktop)

2JZ NA-T
    Scott, thanks man. Are you talking about my red supra or my brothers anthracite one?

my ren. supra has 18" XXR 521's on it in a gunmetal color. I dont think they offer different offset for supras but i believe its +25 front and back is what I bought (ebay ) tires are crapy Dunlops at 265 in the rear.

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravan17 View Post
    Scott, thanks man. Are you talking about my red supra or my brothers anthracite one?

my ren. supra has 18" XXR 521's on it in a gunmetal color. I dont think they offer different offset for supras but i believe its +25 front and back is what I bought (ebay ) tires are crapy Dunlops at 265 in the rear.
    Hey, thanks a bunch! Yes, I meant your red car. I bought a Ren Red '98 6-spd last year, and painted the TT wheels about the same shade of gunmetal, but I am beginning to have wheel lip envy! If people start telling you they thought they seen your car stalking the ATL area, don't be upset! ;-) But again, beautiful car! What are the widths of those wheels if you don't mind me asking? Also, thank you for the awesome picture you took of my RHD MKIII. It's my new screen saver! Thanks again in advance, and take care man!

Scotty

Damn! Some nice pictures there. Wish I could have made it
    03 Evo (sold)
    05 Ruckus - GY6 swapped and stetched
    98 4runner - the rolling stone
    96 Midori Green Hatch - daily gas sipper
    94 Supra - built by SCPerformance

Dang!!! These pics are looking GOOD!

1995 Super White Hardtop 6-Speed
    | BoostLogic Turbo Kit w/ PTE 6766 | ProEFI | FSM Intake Manifold & Fuel Rail | V160 | HKS Carbon Ti | RPS C/C | GSC S1 & Beehives w/ Ti Retainers | ID1300 | RMM Lip & Wing | WORK Meister S1R |
    Alpha tuned: 816whp / 661tq - 6.570 @ 113.86mph w/ 1.651 60ft

Roman,
    You should be the official AutoFair photographer. The images you capture artfully portray the beauty of any automobile. If you're interested I could do some asking as to who would be the correct person to contact at the speedway. Thanks again for displaying your Supra and supplying the community with so many great pictures.

CHEERS!!
    Scott

2JZ NA-T
    Scotty, I think they are 8.5 and 9.5 but dont hold me to it... i dont think they come in different sizes/offsets other than diameter but as you can see they fit damned well. And i will not be upset those also come in a black that i kinda liked and thought about trying out some time.

Scott, first of all, thank you for putting in all the effort and hard work to make all of this happen twice a year! The pics wouldnt be possible w/out the work you but it Second of all, thanks for the compliment man and you are more than welcome for the pics! I feel very passionate about my photography and love doing it. As far as doing something like for the speedway/autofair, i would absolutely love to have the opportunity. Being a fulltime engineer doesn't really give me the opportunity of getting myself out there to get the kind of exposure i would want and at a show with so many awesome rides I think I could do pretty well at
    Last edited by Ravan17; 04-24-2012 at 05:22 PM.

SupraForums Member
    How efficent is the intercooler on the red car in the first picture? How much power is the car making? I have a similar intercooler but my car is still pending a tune. Thanks.
    1995 6 speed | PTE 6466 | pump 93-19psi / E80-31psi | FIC 2150 | 280 cams | Titan cam gears | (2) Walbro 400lph | 315X35X17 Toyo R888 on CCW | AEM-V2 Flex-Fuel tuned by Alpha | HPF Feramic single disk | HKS DLI | 4in exhaust
    2001 Honda Prelude (Turbo)/ 490 WHP

efficient enough to make 615rwph at 22psi on pump gas with the borg warner 88-75 turbo

SupraForums Member
    Scotty, I think they are 8.5 and 9.5 but dont hold me to it... i dont think they come in different sizes/offsets other than diameter but as you can see they fit damned well. And i will not be upset those also come in a black that i kinda liked and thought about trying out some time.

Scott, first of all, thank you for putting in all the effort and hard work to make all of this happen twice a year! The pics wouldnt be possible w/out the work you but it Second of all, thanks for the compliment man and you are more than welcome for the pics! I feel very passionate about my photography and love doing it. As far as doing something like for the speedway/autofair, i would absolutely love to have the opportunity. Being a fulltime engineer doesn't really give me the opportunity of getting myself out there to get the kind of exposure i would want and at a show with so many awesome rides I think I could do pretty well at

Sorry for all the bother man. I tried to send you a PM, but your box was full .. It's just that wheel sizes, and tire sizes wear my brain out when looking for a great combination. You said your rears were 265's. Are they a 40 series? 35 series? Are the fronts still the stock 235/45 combination? Are these 17", or 18"? I just want to make sure I don't waste any money, and get the right thing the first time if I do it! Thanks again in advance, and again, beautiful car, and awesome pics!

Scotty

Looking at the 1st pic just makes me wanna say..I Hate U....lol JK,JK You take amazing pics man & I Really Like your Brother Anthracite car...sooo Sexy and I agree with you..Those Dunlops Suck!!! Those have been the worst tires ive ever had..They would never hook up..lol

Roman,
    Great thread...I love the pictures. You and I have a lot in common! I am an avid shutter-bug too, trying to get it going full time, but I am sure you know how that is!?! Real jobs pay more and have better benefits than our 'hobbies'...lol I am in the High Point area here in NC and just bought a BMW M3 with a 1JZ swap and have been browsing the Supra forum here to get some info on it. I bought it with one of the turbos blown, so it is a work in progress. Anyway, GREAT pictures!
    John
    www.johnarnoldphotography.net
    "God is good, all the time!"

+ Reply to Thread