S! Supra Driver, Members, and Staff!
Houston Performance Driving will be hosting it's monthly meet for the month of May @ Late Model Racecraft (LMR) on Saturday the 26th. This will be another high performance gathering with the dyno and model photo shoots available during the event. LMR is top notch facility and will have cars on display for your pleasure. Please take some time to look around the shop and see what LMR has to offer you!
HPD is striving for high quality, high performance cars, trucks, and bikes. Please help keep the quality high and rice free. This is a open event to anyone who enjoys "Performance Driving"....join us.
I. HPD Meet Outline:
- Late ModelRacecraft: is located inside a great facility. HPD has hired armed uniformed Houston Police officers to increase security and privacy. Please come inside the the facility and find a place to park the ride. We encourage everyone to back their car in the open spots to keep everything organized. There is plenty of parking spaces with good lighting.
- Dyno: They Dyno will be ready for anyone to who wants to strap their ride down on the machine. The dyno will be operational at the start of the meet, so form a line at the garage door. You will get 2 pulls for ($50.00) plus a A/F sheet with your results.
PLEASE READ! HPD will be helping a long time member and his family recover from the lost of their young son. Little Jayden Patton lost his battle with a terminal illness last month. During Jayden's illness the Patton's provided the best possible medical care for him. Today health care is at a all-time high and we all know how expensive long term medical care can be. Late Model Racecraft, HPD, and God willing...you! Together we are going to make a difference for the Patton Family. We are going to bump the cost of the dyno to $50 for 2 pulls. All money raised by the dyno will be given to the Patton's to help with medical bills. Also Houston Performance Driving will match what funds raised from the dyno to further help our good friends. I had the great pleasure to meet Jayden a few times at Houston Coffee & Cars. He was the cutest little monkey you've ever seen. You know he was loved by the care his family provided during his time with us. In respect to the Patton's, they have earned the honor and will receive all the help we can provide. LMR and HPD highly encourage everyone in attendance to "stack them, pack them, and rack them" into the dyno area. Thank you for your support on this matter.
- Photo Shoots w/ Model: Yes, we will have 1 or 2 HPD model has always involved in our photo shoots. Simply ask the photographer about availability and what kind of shots you are wanting. The charge will be $50 for the photo shoot without a model. Shoots with model will be another $25 making it a total of $75.00 for a full shoot. Cars, bikes, and trucks are welcome.
- Have Fun: Please come in and walk around. Relax and talk with friends. Check out some seXXXy models with some of Houston's fastest rides.
II. Meet Information:
Who: Houston Performance Driving and LMR.
Where: Late Model Racecraft
When: Saturday May 26th, 2012.
Time: Starting @ 10PM & ending @ 2AM.
Address: 11755 West Little York Rd., Ste. 106 Houston, TX 77041
Facility Link: http://www.latemodelracecraft.com/contact.html
III. Rules and Safety:
- HPD has hired armed uniformed Houston Police officers to increase security and privacy.
- Be respectful of all persons and rides.
- Keep it safe entering and exiting the facility. When you're fast, there is no reason to show-off. It's the folk trying to prove something that always push it, and at times make BIG mistakes. This is a great location so don't the that guy who fooks it up for everyone.
- Get home SAFE!
IV. Questions or Concerns:
Please post them here or feel free to email HPDTDixon@gmail.com and someone will get back with you ASAP.
V. Past Vid Coverage: