Zen Motors in GA - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Zen Motors in GA - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Zen Motors in GA - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

You have to be a very patient person if you want to bring your car to them. It takes them a while to do something, giving you all kinds of excuses and at times do not even know what the hell they are doing. And make sure your blood pressure and cholesterol is good when you get your bill so you don't get a heart attack.

Facts :

a) I helped a friend get his car tuned. It was brought to Zen Motors. I was requested to monitor the car since he lived more than 250 miles away. It took more than 6 weeks to get it done. Only after Zen was trashed talked on CL that they finally brought it to another shop for it be done by that shop. Every week an excuse was given . Excuses that were even dumb like on the first week they blamed the damn stock fuel lines why the car only made over 300rwhp. They freaking didn't know that our stock lines can provide at least 500rwhp of fuel. In short, they said a -6an line was needed which we all know is only a tad bigger than our stock lines. An expense that wasn't necessary at all. Simple , either someone wanted to make money and take advantage of the ignorance of the client or someone didn't know what the heck he was doing. I am pretty sure it is one or the other. Even if the owner gave them the signal to install the -6an line so they have no excuses of why the car was only making more than 300rwhp , damn car sat for another 4 or 5 weeks until the trash talking began. So Zen to quench the fire I believe , brought it to another shop to be tuned which took a day and made 522rwhp.

b) Another friend, forum member Duwerke, brought his car for a 2jzgte swap. It took 17 months to get it done. In fact the car was just picked up yesterday. A very long ordeal which is not the fault of the car owner like engine bought by Zen was bad, the harness they bought for him was also bad and apparently they couldn't fix the harness so they asked another shop owner to work on the 2jzgte harness. All kinds of excuses. 17 months is a loooooonnnggg time for a 2jzgte swap.. lol.. even a shadetree mechanic doesn't take that long .

c) Just yesterday , another of our forum members stated on the Southeast section that he was done wrong by Zen. He had his supra sitting in that damn shop for a year. He had all the parts they needed and yet damn supra sat in their shop since November 2011. Thats more than a year now. Being mad, he fired them and pulled out his stuff yesterday. He had to get his car , engine , and 6 speed transmission which was torn apart .... in parts and some of his parts still missing ( I hope I got that right Sol, if not correct me please and just fill in all the other details in here if you wish as you did at the Southeast Section).

I won't even discuss the details of the invoices / bills all these three people were given . I will if I have to since I am privy to the details. At this point it would suffice to know that they are not happy. What do you expect ? You are paying for Zen's inefficiencies and other works done by someone else for Zen.

I have been refraining from starting a shop review for Zen but for them not to do Sol (Nomolos1) right , who even recommended Zen on a thread in the Southeast section, I believe people should know what is going on so no one will be in the same dilemma that some of our forum members were in with this shop. I have discussed this with a moderator thus this thread was started.

I believe what a shop should do is be honest to its clients. If it cannot do a job at a time frame the clients are expecting , let them know. Don't give them excuses week after week . A shop's problem is not the problem of its clients. By the very fact that it accepted the job order, it has the obligation to fulfill it otherwise tell them frankly that they cannot do it so the client can make decisions immediately and not let weeks , months or even a year pass then slap the client with a ridiculuous invoice even if the job order wasn't done as initially discussed.

I hope Dan (owner of Zen Motorsports in Suwanee GA ) sees and read this review. He needs to do a lot of explaining. Even if it was public knowledge in another forum where he was trashed talked, he was quick in trying to deny and hide the shop's inefficiencies when I pointed them out in a thread at the Southeast section . Sol and his wife stood by his side defending him. Letting people know that their two supras are there in his shop and to the point of recommending him. Now , to find out that he didn't do Sol right is just plain disgusting to me. You don't bite the hand of the person feeding you !

We don't need shops who don't do our forum members right. Would anyone here be happy if you are in the shoes of these forum members ? I really doubt it.

EDIT : 01/07/13 - so you guys are not misled ...

As Dan said on post #5 , read the whole thread so you will see how the people concerned confirmed what was said here , how he tried to make excuses for JB & Mark, he can't even answer Sol's questions and Jay coming out relaying same bad experience and more thus he had to stop check payments for Zen. I also dared him (post #103) to call the 4 people involved & post here that what I said here is not true. So far he isn't able to do it which simply says that what was said here is true and all he does is making excuses for his inefficiencies. It doesn't change the fact that these 4 people were unhappy for Zen keeping their cars that long. Dan's problems, wether internal or with the people / companies they deal with which he uses for justification, are not the problems of their clients. Clients do not have to suffer. They just have to be honest if they can't do the job in an acceptable or promised time frame, they let go of the clients and not make them continually wait for a long time. Sol, out of exasperation had to pull out his car in pieces, his v160 6 speed tranny in pieces too after more than a year it sat at Zen Motors even if he had over $20k of parts sitting in their shop. It simply wasn't being worked on.

EDIT : 02/06/13 read till the end .. and you will see how an employee of Dan decided to come out and say the truth ... about what he knows and what was going on at Zen Motors and some other people wanting to sue Zen Motors

EDIT : 03/15/13 Now, even the very person Dan bragged about on his very first post on this thread that loved them and defended them , finally said , "I am not using Zen Motors anymore" . WHY ??? She finally saw the true colors of Dan / Zen Motors. She had to go through 3 engine rebuilts in 6 months. She has seen how Dan lied to her about abusing her car and no sense of responsibility for what they have done on her car . Dan has to put the blame on someone else but him or his shop.

Last edited by gerrb; 03-15-2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: add bolded paragraph
    I have never dealt nor even conversed on this forum with JLK900,SupraG,MarkDaman,John2012 (just one person under 4 names) who gave me 4 negative feedbacks
    http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...Daman-John2012

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Good feedback Gerry!

"You know what? This will decimate all,
    after, you put about fifteen grand in it or more.
    If we have to, overnight parts from Japan.!!"

Hopefully we can get some straight forward explanation from Dan(Ticalis300).

What explanations are you expecting from him ? Is there any excuse or explanation even acceptable when it looks like he screwed the very people who stood behind him, protected and defended him when people castigated him ?

Am sure Zen already read this review since Sol told me today that Dan sent him a message saying that he wasn't happy with what Sol had written. Sol offered to delete or erase whatever he wrote and said if Dan can honestly say that what was said was a lie. Dan never did say they were lies.

All I can say is we don't need these kind of shops on this forum. Am sure no one here wants to be their next victim. Sorry guys, it just really makes me mad to know what Zen had done to Sol... biting the hands of the very person who fed him ! And knowing what these guys had to pay inspite of the ordeal they have gone through just really make me shake my head in disbelief .

BTW, for future reference for people getting their cars repaired here in Georgia , GA Sen bill 225 July 1,1997 Motor Vehicle Repair Act states that if a work estimate is more than $50 , a motor shop should give you a written cost estimate, time frame, etc ... that you should approve before the work is started for the motor shop to charge and collect the said amount from you later on. There you go guys , if you haven't received one ...
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-05-2012 at 09:45 PM.

Banned
    to anyone who comes across this thread, please read the entire thread or at least skip to page 4 before making any judgments. Thank you

I am on my phone so I will keep this short and post more later. I can't speak for sol , but I have spoken with the. 2 other customers you claim to be unhappy and your words are far from the truth. I don't see any reason for my customers who have done business with me, unlike yourself, to lie to me. They have both expressed how grateful they are for all of our hardwork and are also happy. Mr gerrrb, I can understand trying to protect people but you are targeting the wrong person. If I were such a liar as you state and If we did our customers so wrong, please tell me why sol's wife dropped her supra off with us at the same time sol was picking his up? Why is it she says how much she still loves us and has never found a shop that has treated her better? As I stated before i can understand protecting others however you either have a chip on your shoulder or you have been played as a puppet. I will leave you with this one last quote from duwerke an hour after he picked up his car, "ohh yeah, it was worth the wait!"
    Last edited by TicaLis300; 12-25-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Dan as an outsider looking at this post....I see a lot of people speaking for others here. To clear your name have the happy customers you mentioned chime in, that way the opinions dont look biased! If they like or support your work I see no need for them not to. The only reason most people with negative experiences dont chime in is often because the shop/owners hold their parts ransom for positive feedback!

Let the readers make the call for themselves!

I have actually spoken wit Sol.....and was given his side of the story. But I digress!

Banned
    I would have all of my customers post up their experiences if that was possible. Sf won't allow new members. At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I would hope their opinion is based of true information and not off a third party. I will never say we are perfect but I can say we stand behind our work and customer service has always been a priority. I will post more when I have the time.

Nobody here said that you have no happy customers. I am pointing out here people whom you screwed. We want people to decide based on the good and bad experiences of others.

Dan, you should know better than that . You were not born yesterday. Not because people still are civil to you means they were happy with their experience with you. Not because JB said "Ohh yeah, it was worth the wait!" he was very happy with his experience. Let me tell you, it simply says, "Damn, finally I am done with this ordeal" . Just to prove to you , Why is it the same people have expressed their frustration and anger on the forums or to other people ? Don't close your eyes and be a fool thinking they are happy with you...lmaol. Let me ask you , If you were on their shoes , will you honestly be jumping up and down for such experiences ? a day or two or three for a tuning service and takes more than 6 weeks ? a month or two for 2jzgte swap .. takes a year and 5 months ? your car sitting for a year in somebody's shop and forced to pull them out in parts torn apart ? You are a fool if you tell me you are happy .... lmaol ...

Let me remind you, read again what Mark and JB had written in other forums. Or do you simply want to close your eyes about their comments ? Just like I said , it was public knowledge where you were trashed by a lot of people on Mark's thread about his tuning experience. So don't tell people here that I am the only one commenting about these. Even JB commented about his unhappiness and bad experience with you on that particular thread. Is that what you call, they being happy ?

Sol just told everyone in this forum about his nightmare with you. And you still deny it ? Didn't Sol , recommended you to everyone ? Now out of anger, deleted it ? Why? It is because according to him, you screwed him ? Is that the way you treat people who stand for you , defending you ? Don't freaking force me to publish here all the communications I have with Mark, JB and Sol. I have proofs, so stop being a fool thinking they are happy with their experiences. I will assure you , it will embarass you all the more.If you look at the timestamps . I didn't start this shop review thread till you screwed the very person who stood behind you, Sol.. out of anger. Cause it is not right to treat someone like that. Someone who defended you. You have just proven to everyone what kind of person you are... one who will screw even the very person standing behind you. And one who is very insensitive thinking that the people you screwed are still happy with you.

You are mad cause I am telling the truth. I am not being a puppet of anyone . I am standing for people whom you actually screwed cause I don't want anyone else being screwed by you (Damn,lol, I think I am watching too much of "What will you do ?" ). I talk to these poeople everyday . You might want to call them and ask them if it is true. I for one have proofs cause I don't delete the communications they have with me. As of last night, even Mark still cannot understand why you gave him an invoice of more than $3k for his tuning experience. What ? Charging him for a freaking -6an fuel line which he didn't need ? Just because someone wanted to make money and take advantage of another person's ignorance OR someone simply didn't know what the hell he was doing. So Mark paid for your inefficiencies. JB is furious for having a $9k bill. Sol the same disappointment on what you asked him to pay when in fact he had to pull his stuff torn apart in parts after a year his car sat in your shop. Is that what you are saying ? These people are still happy with you ? WAKE UP DAN !!! Don't show people here how insensitive you are . Trying to tell people that these guys whom you screwed seems to be happy still. Apparently to you , what you did to them is nothing ... so you still believe that they are happy with you... my gosh, How insensitive you are Dan !
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-06-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Letsride View Post
    [I]The only reason most people with negative experiences dont chime in is often because the shop/owners hold their parts ransom for positive feedback!

Let the readers make the call for themselves!

[I]
    ^^^ This is the very reason why many will not chime in !

And let me repeat Dan , no one here said you have no happy customers as you say. Unfortunately , me not knowing you I don't know any and the only people I know are unhappy that is why I stood for them cause I hate to see another person being screwed by you. To screw someone who stood behind you Dan, to me is disgusting !!!!!! For those who had happy experiences with you , I am happy for them.

Dan and Gerry!

Let me make a few things clear here!

Gerry asked me permission to make this thread on behalf of another member here because he felt that he could articulate the issues better. The person involved will chime in after he takes some time to calm down after feeling he was done wrong.

We all know that there are 2 sides to every story (sometimes 3) however, this is the forum to get these issues resolved or noted for current and future members! Mods will not get involved with these issues unless they have first hand info on the situation! We will however try to make sure a certain level of civility prevails!

Both of you guys know the people involved so have them post up. Many will look at this as a he said she said post and pay it no validity. So if there are these serious issues involved have them post up!

Peter

Dan, you are done cause you have no defense at all about you not doing these three people right ! What is incorrect information on this thread ? Don't talk ambiguously... say what is incorrect so I myself will correct it if proven wrong. Are you calling these people who told me the figures of their invoices liars ? Let me know so I can tell them. Because I am not gonna stand behind a false statement. If it is wrong , then it has to be corrected.

What really got me to write this negative review is you screwing Sol, who have protected you, recommended you , stood behind you . IT IS JUST DISGUSTING !!! That is not the way you treat someone who treated you good Dan.

Well, I was just conversing with Sol .. he said, in due time he will post on this thread. Though in a Southeast section thread he himself already posted how he was screwed by Zen. As the mod said , he is just trying to calm down. He feels really bad at this point in time. And he said he still have stuff he needs to get from Zen. He doesn't want to jeopardize any situation of recovering all his missing stuff.
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-06-2012 at 02:02 PM.

Gerry for Clarity sake, please have the other members contact me. I know Sol has. So in an effort to be fair, have the other contact me and refrain from mentioning them further until they do.

Dan you are free to address any issues Gerry has mentioned about Sol.

Banned
    I have proven you wrong in another thread and you never took back your false statements as I am sure the same will happen on this thread. More specifically, it was in regards to marks car and you constantly stating it took us 6 weeks to tune the car when I clearly explained why the car took 6 weeks to complete. Even with a valid explanation you continue to state the same incorrect information. Then you go as far as to say we dropped the car off at another shop to do the work when all they did was the tune. You have proven that no matter what I say, no matter what really happened, you are just going to continue to post up false statements. So therefore I am done responding to anything else you have to say.

Peter will do .. I will let them confirm to you the fact that Mark's car sat at Zen's place for more than 6 weeks bringing it there for tuning . And JB will confirm to you that his car sat at Zen's place for 17 months for a 2jzgte swap.

Please allow me to post this link to prove what I am saying about Mark and JB .. .. http://www.clublexus.com/forums/perf...-links-65.html starting at page 65 post #964 ..that is where Mark's tuning experience started on June 25,2012 when he brought his car to Zen. There you will see how Zen was thrashed... follow the thread, observe the dates and see when it was picked up. Observe how people got impatient waiting for the tuning to be done. Note JB (Duwerke) inserting his own comments of dissappointment in that thread about his car with Zen.

Dan -you have never proven me wrong. Why should I take back my statements ? In fact I dared you say that they are not true. You never did say they ar not true. Don't mislead people and let me post the thread link so people will know and judge for themselves. http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...tlanta-or-Bham

You might want to read the thread again. Even Michelle who defended you confessed his disappointment on how long you do the job. Read again . The thread was all about disappointments of people having their car for a long time in your shop. Nobody also said that another shop did all the work. It was clearly said that the shop did the tuning and did it in a day.
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-06-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Banned
    If anyone else has an issue or question, please feel free to ask either in pm or you can even call the shop 7709042868. I am done arguing with a brick wall. It is apparent a discussion about the above matters is not possible when a preconceived judgment is already in place..

lmaol, you are asking people to call you or pm you ? What ? to continue denying the truth ? There is no brick wall here . Maybe for you yes since you don't know how to refute the truthfullness of the facts I mentioned on post number one of this thread. There is no preconceived judgement here either cause I don't know you.... the judgement was after the facts .. after you have screwed these three people especially Sol who did nothing but be good to you !

If you notice, I continue saying 3 people cause I believe based on the messages I just got , Mark and JB had already contacted our moderator Peter (Letsride) as he requested. So I will go on saying what I believe is true so people are informed and let them be the judge. Our moderator has heard it personally from Mark and JB. So don't make it sound to people that I am telling stories here buddy. It is not anymore I said and you said. The moderator had been informed by all three people by now. Sol , had personally said it on this forum ( http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...tlanta-or-Bham ) that you screwed him. That is also the reason he deleted/revised his first post out of anger. He took out his recommendation for you. Mark and JB are very nice people, they would avoid confronting you if they could. They are just happy that they are done with their ordeal with you and they have their cars. But they know that I am speaking for them. And they are closely monitoring this thread . So am sure they will speak up if they see me telling lies about their experience with you and they would have told our moderator, Peter cause Peter and they are exchanging PMs by now. And besides, this thread starting on page 65 post #964 proves ( http://www.clublexus.com/forums/perf...-links-65.html ) what I said about Mark and JB . You have been trashed talk on that thread. Are you still denying these facts ? When they are clearly documented ? Trying to mislead people here that I am telling stories ?

You want to get more clients ? Be honest , that is all I can tell you. People understand the fact that we all make mistakes. If you accept responsibility and say we commit mistakes , we will do better , they will let things go. But when you keep on denying , hiding the truth and even making people look like they are lying , people will go out just to prove what they are saying. And you have just forced me to do so.

Let me throw some questions to you one at a time and I need your explanations cause it is your integrity and honesty at stake.

* JB is still missing some parts. Let me be particular on two parts .. He asked you were his ECU and O2 sensors are. What did you tell him ? You said "You don't know where they are. You are still looking for them." I would say BALONEY ... didn't you sell them to Rey (pogi_ko on SF or pogikoSC4 on CL). He is gonna chime in here in a little while as he told me in a text message. He is still at work. It was him who told me when he found out that JB is looking for his ECU and some other parts. When you sold the ECU and o2 sensor to him, according to him you said "These came from a client's lexus sc you are currently working on." . At that time that was the only 1jzgte to 2jzgte work order you have . You even pointed the car to him. And you keep on telling JB you are still looking for his ECU ? That you don't know where it is ? Did you or not sell the ECU and 02 sensor for $250 to Rey ? Or is Rey telling a story too ?

After I heard from you, I will continue to question your honesty in my next posts about other stuff. Let's take it one at a time. So people have time to digest what I am saying... lol...

Rey (pogi_ko) - I am sure you are monitoring this thread though you are still at work. When you can, I want you to chime in here and tell us where those parts are ? and who sold them to you. So Dan can tell JB the truth about the parts he is looking for.
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-06-2012 at 08:11 PM.

What Gerrb had just said is true. Dan had sold the parts to me for $250(1jz ECU & o2 sensor).

1jz ECU still in my car and o2 in a box to be more specific w/ details.

I'm JB aka DuWerke on the forums. And yes, I had my SC at Zen for 18 months for a 2JZGTE swap. Was I happy that my car was finally finished and running right...

...by all means yes. Overall I'm satisfied with the product.

But was I happy with how long it took? God no, if I knew this wouldve took this long, I would've gone somewhere else. Granted, Zen did a good job on my car and went the extra mile in a attempt to keep me happy but 18 months is a long time for a motor swap.

I've kept my mouth shut about Zen unless someone asks me about it and then I'm fair and unbiased about it.

In terms of the 1JZ ECU that just been brought to me and will be take care of in private.

I'm not here to bash or criticize. Everything I've said Dan and the guys at Zen Motors know about and the type of guy I am.

Being blessed with patience is a double edged sword but I got my car back and I'm happy how it runs.

Thank you JB for chiming in. You have just proven personally what I said about being disappointed on how long the work had been done.. 18 months.. lol.. I thought only 17. Damn I was still nice and generous to Zen if that was the case..lmaol. The issues I first stated here are all about the length of time Zen Motors worked on these three aformentioned projects of forum members.
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-06-2012 at 08:29 PM.

Dan - I know you have logged in since the last posts on this thread and have read them. I am still waiting for an answer wether you did or did not sell the ECU of JB to Rey for $250. Now that JB knows about it . I am sure he would like to know the truth. Because you have been telling him that you don't know where it is and that you are still looking for it . Your integrity and honesty is at stake here .. do you care to explain ? Or are you really infront of a brick wall now .. not knowing where to go from here ?

On your first post , you have been painting me as a liar . That is, what I have said on my initial posts are not true when in fact things are public domain... documented in the forums. Sol and JB had spoken publicly. Had confirmed what I stated on post #1. Tell us now the real story about JB's ecu. If you don't speak up about it , I will assume that you indeed have been lying to JB about the real whereabouts of that ECU. And that Rey is telling the truth. That is, you sold it to him. Well, I have no reason to doubt it cause he publicly said it here.

I am waiting .. cause I am not yet done. I still have beans to spill. You love to deny and hide the truth . They always come out , if you don't know that. It is a matter of time.

... am waiting ...

a little bird told me that someone checked this thread 5 times today

and I still don't have an answer to my question ? Looks like someone got stucked on a brick wall .

Last Call .. happy hour is ending ... enough of the hiding .. you log in .. check the thread and log out... lmaol.

So, Dan couldn't say he wasn't given the chance to explain himself, I am still giving him a last call to air his side of the story . Wasn't that a phrase you love to use Dan ? "There are always 3 sides of the story." Well, on this one regarding a missing ECU of JB, I will say 4 .. I said my side of the story , Rey said his side of the story , JB said his side of the story which was "Dan says he doesn't know where his ECU is and is still looking for it." and now the only missing side of the story is yours, Dan ... the floor is yours ..but you better make sure it is a damn good , interesting and credible story or people will not buy it .

I believe a lot of people here want to hear your side of the story. Stop hiding ...lol... Damn I am only on my first bean of a series of beans that I am suppose to spill trying to find out how honest really you are with your clients and you went into hiding. Sorry, Sol and JB had publicly expressed their unhappiness for the length of time you held on their cars. Mark had just asked me on a text message if I want him to post . I don't think it is necessary since his built thread link I posted proves already the 7 weeks the car stayed in your shop. Not only he was unhappy for that length of time, a lot of other folks too. And poor you , that will be a triple whammy for you if he himself post also on this thread.

Twice you have painted me to be a liar about these same issues Dan ain't gonna happen with me. At the end of this thread , when I hand over this case to the jury , the people reading this thread, I will let them judge for themselves on who is THE LIAR with regards these issues at hand.
    Last edited by gerrb; 12-08-2012 at 01:18 PM. Reason: hehehe corrected my wrong spellings...

SupraForums Member Rocketman1000R's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gerrb View Post
    ... am waiting ...

a little bird told me that someone checked this thread 5 times today

and I still don't have an answer to my question ? Looks like someone got stucked on a brick wall .
    LMAO ^^^^^ Sorry I have nothing constructive to say other than I have been in Sol and JB's shoes a few times and having to wait for ever to get something done when I do in-fact have to practice patience bc my car is being held hostage SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!! I feel ya bro!!! If you didn't write something then no one ever knows and it just keeps happening. Thanks for sharing. Thank God I was able to come to a resolution in the end of each situation but a few times it took taking it to next level for them to know I was done talking or sometimes yelling which I don't like to do. Now I going into each deal with a clear understanding and let then know what I expect up front. I think these shops forget they work for you and you are the one paying them for a service. What I have found in some cases is they take so long because they are borrowing from Peter to fix Paul's car because they cant manage their time or money. Is that your fault? Yes and No. Yes it can be your fault for not researching the shop and asking them direct questions about what you heard or decide to use someone else. Yes it could be your fault for wanting something for nothing and it taking for ever because your too cheap (not in this case obviously). And No! No one should be treated this way regardless because the shop owner should be honest and up front on a price and timeline and if something changes the car owner shall be notified immediately in writing with options to continue or pull out. Skimming money off a customer or nickel and diming a customer to cover your poor time management, bad spending habits or lack of book keeping is just plain immoral (Not saying this is the case but an example). If a shop owner is too booked then out of respect for his name (said shop owner) and his customers he should not take in any more cars in until the ones he has currently are completed and then puts the others on a waiting list. IMO

Mods delete this if its too off topic......
    Last edited by Rocketman1000R; 12-08-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    97 Turbo six speed, House of Kolor Paint, CCW 505A, Nitto INVO, AEM Infinity 10, Flex fuel, Tomie pistons, Manley Turbo Tuff Rods, ACL bearings, CT43 7675 billet CompTurbo, (NEW smaller SHO~Super High Output CompTurbo COMING SOON), GSC S2 cams, Supertech Valve train, Billet mains, Knife edge crank treated by WPC, RMR intake, IDC 2000, MVP triple hanger, KW V3, TRD dif, OG Giken R3C clutch, Wigging's clamps, 6" Extreme Turbo Systems Intercooler, Custom Saddle Tan interior, Du Luck cross bar, 10K rpm tach and 220mph speedo. See my link: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...ge3&highlight=

I was on same situation w/ you n these guys on these thread. That's why I decided to participate here so less n less people r victimized. We have to let people know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text