Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Barton's Supra was STOLEN!!!

172K views 638 replies 324 participants last post by  94Silver 
#1 ·
Everyone in the community needs to spread this around as quickly as possible! Help get her car back and keep your eyes open for anything for sale that looks like it was hers.

Dee E.

#68 · (Edited)
I doubt she would get the money the car is worth thru insurance. If money was the case it could have just been sold. So I don't see the point n insurance fraud. Most of us know pretty much the run down of the build and I doubt anyone smart enough to take the car and get this far would leave an exposed vin to get caught. But anything is possible. I just don't get how they were able to trailer it away an no one see anything or say they seem anything yet anyway.

#69 ·
with Darins and jesicas good rep they can easily sell that car faster than dealing with the ins company
hopefully they had it super insured because i doubt that most people on here go to the trouble of insuring every single aftermarket part that goes in there cars
and im guilty of that as well

PS i posted in another board and people on there are posting on other boards as well so im sure this has gone viral

#70 ·
Anyone know if it was in the trailer and both taken? Guy on Instagram claiming to have seen it in Kissimmee near old Tampa road

#80 ·
Robbers just posted on Fb, they said it will be returned after Texas.

#85 ·
Just out of curiosity, but did the car at least have an alarm or some type of security device? I find it hard to believe a car of this caliber with the amount of money invested would have a half decent security system, lo-jack, ignition/fuel cut off when alarm is triggered, etc? ESPECIALLY if you are parking it outside and not secured in a garage.

#87 ·
Oh no !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#91 ·
Sickening. This is why we cant have nice things.
How can the thiefs post of FB and. Nothing be done

#94 ·
I saw the post about how the Craigslist add was added the day before the car went missing but I know here on the east coast of canada a guy took pictures from someone else's kijiji add for a rx7 and changed the color. He said he was importing it and wanted to know how much he could sell it for. Next thing you know buddy's rx7 from the kijiji add was stolen. Turned out buddy drove it across Canada and filled the car with gas and the police caught him as we'll as recovering the car. People are sick now a days. Hope she finds it!

#98 ·
I'm not sure if it was asked but is there any one off parts on the car? I'll keep an eye out here in georgia for it if I see anything I'll let you all know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.