Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica Barton's Supra was STOLEN!!!

172K views 638 replies 324 participants last post by  94Silver 
#1 ·
Everyone in the community needs to spread this around as quickly as possible! Help get her car back and keep your eyes open for anything for sale that looks like it was hers.

Dee E.

#166 ·
Its great to be apart of a community like this. I mean, what a fucking loss this is. Rat bastards. If I was her in her situation, I would be a complete fucking MESS. I probably would get sent home from work on emotional leave (no joke).

#168 ·
I took a shot in the dark and sent that guy a very short, general, inquiry for the Supra he (purchased). I been a member on that forum for about a decade. Im sure he has since been flooded with messages for better or for worse.

I was quite shocked though, in that thread, that other than one person posting the car was stolen, that no other members chimed in and wanted to know more. But, that shows how that forum is and why I gave up on it a long time ago.

#172 ·
Better safe than sorry. My fucking bad.

#173 ·
Everyone and anyone who can help im sure is going too. Every car forum i am on here in ohio is well aware of the car being stolen and is reposting on the forums and facebook. I know its not much help but I do believe that the car community is behind you and hopes that we can find and recover your car in the best shape possible.

#175 ·
I hope they locate the supra Barton... I could only imagine how you feel right now. I have read many threads about that car and know the love you had for it. Good luck and I hope they catch the fvcking scum of the earth thieves!
P.

#177 ·
You don't have to be a mind reader, just don't make blanket insulting statements about a community you apparently know nothing about, it's uncalled for and you're making that statement based out of self admitted ignorance.

I'm also one of dozens who've asked for more information, just to be clear.

#178 · (Edited)
From here on out any disrespect to our member in need is going to earn you vacation time. For all the previous rude comments.....enjoy your infractions!Sorry for the Loss Jessica! Your car has been added to the GPD hotlist so if it happens to pop up this way I'll let you know

#180 · (Edited)
Wow. I was referring to HondaTech. Not this site or anyone on here man. Carry on.

#182 ·
Im on four different forums and this one BY FAR is the most helpful and most professional. Personally met both the two involved in this ordeal last yr and what nice folk. I love this place and the help from you all. Hence why I didnt understand why I just got shit on for praising it here. When I see you im handing a whipcream pie 2 tha face!

#183 ·
Besides losing a friend or a family member I don't think you can receive any worst news that this.
Plus even if the ins. Pays her like Jess said it won't be much not considering the time and tears she had in it,I truly hope you find it

#184 ·
Maybe its just me but I did not find Slowman's joke funny. There is a time and place for jokes, this was not one. If the information he/she posted was acted on and someone got hurt then we would all have something different to post about. Yes I know it was on a diff forum, but still.

#186 ·
Thats sarcasm, right?

If not....go to google.com then type in Jessica Barton Supra. Whamo

#188 ·
if someone was smart they would wait some serious time before they start parting out shit. that bitch is gone... sad to say but it couldnt just be some random person. if it was hard to steal i bet it was someone thats seen where it was parked before and knew a little bit about it. I have my alarm run off my amp instead of my battery. why? bc i know a few ppl that have friends who are in the boosting car game... and its 3 of them that do it together. it takes them less than 30 seconds to disarm an alarm, and another 2 mins to jack the car. 2 of them pop your hood together and cut the wires off your battery so the alarm stops... so i asked for some tips and they even said its best to run your alarm off of an amp or some sort of exterior power other than directly off your battery. i know your amp runs off the battery but they got some that can store power when its connected to a back cap kinda like the ones made for subwoofers. Ill be doing the same alarm thing to my supra once its home, fuck thieves. if i ever saw someone stealing my supra i carry a glock 19 with 16 hollow point friends, and they can move alot quicker than i can. please try it.

#195 ·
Very good info. Defiantly makes me reconsider what power source to run my alarm off of. Would think even getting one of those lightweight batteries just for the alarm, and run a power cable from the primary battery to it to keep it charged. And on the gun note. I also carry, but you would want to reconsider shooting someone over stealing a car. It wouldn't go to well on your end in court. But I get where your coming from. Cheers.

#189 ·
They should be caught and have have their hands SLOWLY sawed off, followed by other body parts. If someone fucks with mine, they will be shot; plain and simple. I have NO tolerance for predatory scum that takes other steals other people's hard work, blood and sweat. And some of you on this forum need to fucking "grow up". This is serious stuff guys. What if it had happen to you? Have you ever heard of empathy, especially for someone from our community? Jess, I hope your car is retrived in tact, and those thieving animals should be killed. That would make the world a better place, especially for our supras.

#193 · (Edited)
"Jessica Barton Supra" google image result did show several immediate pictures and even the edited "Stolen" photos. Just was helping the guy out. Buttttttt with wandering eyes I can see where one can be easily astray hahah

#196 ·
I think a majority of you are forgetting that if a thief wants to steal your car, they will steal your car. This wasn't a kid breaking a window then joy riding and leaving it somewhere down the road, someone had a flatbed trailer and removed it, that isnt a random person walking by. It was some people staking out the car for a few days and renting/owning a trailer etc. So yes, while I agree having an alarm is obviously good, at the end of the day sometimes if someone wants your car they will take it but it still is good to do as much as you can to prevent it from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.