Supra Forums banner

Jessica Barton Stolen Supra UPDATE

170K views 260 replies 188 participants last post by  mister3 
#1 ·
We found the house they used to chop up the car, and also have 4 suspects that we know are 100% involved. Thanks to our detective along with a friend of ours (MustangWolverine) on this forum. They have been working together and have gotten a lot of information very quickly, they have done an amazing job! We have a warrant for 1 guy already and will have one for another guy next week. We are also VERY close on the other guys and the place they got all the parts...just a matter of time now. These guys are scared, they are now resorting to threatening Jessica through email that they are going to take her GTR next.

They were able to get a search warrant on the house by looking over the fence from a neighbors yard and saw Jessica's supra hood and front bumper along with what looked like other stolen parts. When we got to the house there were about 10 officers there and they had one guy that was living in the house handcuffed. The house was FULL of stolen shit, tons of stolen motorcycle frames, about 12 license plates from stolen cars and bikes, stolen stereos in the kitchen cabinet, hid lights in the drawers, interior plastics laying all over the house. We found one of jessicas tial wastegates on top of the a/c unit, her complete wiring harness on the kitchen floor...the front subframe from her car was laying in plain sight under their carport, still had the trd motor mounts attached but everything else was stripped off it including the strange front brakes. Parts of her roll cage were sitting on the floor, all her lugnuts, starter and her racing harness. My racing gloves were sitting on the table in the front room. It was just unbelievable, stolen stuff everywhere..everything that had a serial number on it at that house came back as stolen. They found a complete stolen motorcycle also that they were hiding behind the neighbors house..

They still have a shitload of parts from her car though, engine,trans, motec, clutch,etc and we are going to get it back. We are close..

Here are some pictures of the POS house they were working out of, about 10 minutes away from where we live.

See less See more
#7 ·
yes we are very happy with the quick results and i cant believe they found even this stuff within a week of working with my detective. These guys steal alot of stuff and now are resorting to taunting me because we are putting in so much effort to recovering what we can. I want my stuff back man and im not gonna stop til i get it or them where they belong!

#44 ·
I'm glad your getting all of this figured out and I hope you find the majority of the parts and can get started on a new Supra. I hope these guys computers are checked and their cell phones so more of the already sold parts can be tracked down.

Jessica did you or Darin know any of these guys or have you seen them before? Any idea how they stole it yet and how they managed to do it without anyone knowing?

#15 ·
Wow! So glad you caught these bastards! Give them hell! Hope you get the other one

Get photos of these Guys and make an example of them

#16 ·
great work!! So glad to hear that you recovered some parts and are on the way to getting more :)

just be safe with the few culprits that are out there still. Never know what a desperate crook will do when he's close to being put in jail.

#17 ·
Very happy for you guys, really hope most of you stuff gets back to you Jess!

Just wondering since i dont know US law, but for how long can you be put in prison for these massive amouth of thefts that the retards are involved in?

#113 ·
Thats right , only sad thing is i bet these guys are repeat offenders. Cops wont be able to pin anything on them specifically unless they turn on each other. In the end a huge loss but the system is broken and they will be out in a year or two doing the same shit.

#24 ·
Awesome! Glad justice will be served and these freaks are off the streets. At least you recovered most of the stuff and in time this can help you build something bigger, better and faster! Good luck!

#25 ·
This is great fucking news! Nice work Jess/Darin and I am sure happy you guys are getting closer to getting your stuff back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.