Online Store: realstreetperformance.com
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/REALSTREETPERFTV
Facebook Link: facebook.com/real.street
Instagram Link: instagram.com/realstreetperformance
Shop Phone Number: 407-695-7223
Cell Phone / whatsApp: +1 407-724-2484
Email Address: sales@realstreetperformance.com

Real Street Performance 407-695-7223 Sales@RealStreetPerformance.com

Thanks for giving us such a warm welcome Supra Forums. We have been here for a long time, and have finally cut through the vendorship red tape and are ready to continue serving the community even better than before. First we wanted to introduce ourselves and our company for those of you who are not familiar with us.

We are a retail and wholesale warehouse master distributor, as well as a full service engine builder and dyno tuning shop. We focus our daily effort on getting the right parts to our customers quickly and correctly the first time without any headaches, excuses, delays, or stall tactics. We are honest and up-front by giving realistic expectations and following through.

We have a beautiful 20,000 square foot facility in Sanford, FL with over 1 Million dollars of available inventory in stock and ready to ship on any given day. We try to stock the most popular parts in the Supra and 2J community to get them to you as quickly as possible.

All packages are checked for accuracy and completeness 3 times before they leave on their way to you. We pride ourselves not only on how low our error-rate is, but also how we handle errors when they do happen. We have maintained 100% positive feedback on ebay since 2005, not because we have never made an error, but because we follow through and take care of our customers before, during, and after the sale.

Our in-house AWD in-ground Dynojet is housed inside of a brand new industry leading dyno cell. Two giant fans pull air through the room faster than the car can process, keeping a steady stream of clean fresh air in the room for the engine to breath.

All of our engines are built in-house by Jay. He has been building these engines for a long time, with one of the most abusive testers in the world (Geo). We are extremely strict with the allowable tolerance of the machine work, and if it's not perfect, it wont be assembled till it is. We put a lot of pride into our engine program, and making the Real Street name synonymous with quality, strength, and longevity.

While we are a total of 20 Full Time people here are some of the supra guys on staff.

Trevor
One of the most senior sales staff here at Real Street, Trevor can help get you the right parts the first time so you won't have to end up spending money twice. He has learned from personal experience what works, and what is a waste of funds that could be spent elsewhere in your build. His personal supra makes over 1000whp on a Precision 7675 and a Real Street built 3.0L
Trevor Office Phone: 407-695-7223 x113
Trevor Cell Phone / whatsApp: +1 407-724-2480
Trevor Email: Trevor@realstreetperformance.com

Geo
Most of you know Geo from his personal posts here, but he is also our Sales Manager. Geo has been the human stress-test for our 2JZ development program since the start. Over the years, through relentless tire slaying abuse, he has found the weak links in the 2JZ chain, allowing us to build better and stronger engines that will perform under pressure, and survive to fight another day. His last supra made over 1000whp and his current personal Street Driven Supra has gone 8.18@176 on a Precision 7685 and a Real Street built 3.0L, while still retaining full interior, a/c, power steering, factory leather seats, etc. He is looking to do better this year with a Real Street built 3.4L Stroker and a Precision 8685.
Geo Office Phone: 407-695-7223 x111
Geo Cell Phone / whatsApp: +1 407-724-2484
Geo Email: Geo@realstreetperformance.com

Mark Conte
Mark has been a long-time supra forums member and just so happens to be the Purchasing Manager here at Real Street. He personally owns 2 Supras. One of which is an RSP 6spd that made 1000whp through a Precision 7675 and Real Street built 3.4L and he is now moving to a custom 3.5L stroker VVTi engine to focus on maximum powerband and streetability. His other supra makes 1000whp through a Precision 6870 and a Real Street built 3.4L also focusing on trying to make the most-fun 1000whp street supra.
Mark Office Phone: 407-695-7223 x401
Mark Email: Mark@realstreetperformance.com

Jay
Many of you also know Jay Meagher from his time here on Supra Forums and you may recognize him from our weekly tech tips on youtube.. He is our engine builder, and tuner. He has been the pioneer of our 2J program since day 1 and has learned what works through years of experience building the same engine for high power abuse. We believe it is a strong advantage to have both an engine builder and tuner in 1 because his understanding of the inner workings of the engine improve his abilities as a tuner, and his understandings of what the ECU is telling the engine to do improves his abilities as an engine builder. His current supra is his second supra and it makes 1150whp through a Precision 7675 and a Real Street built 3.4L Stroker.
Jay Office Phone: 407-695-7223
Jay Cell Phone / whatsApp: +1 407-724-2482
Jay Email: Jay@realstreetperformance.com

See less See more
#2 ·
Impressive staff credentials (but we knew this), and amazing looking new facility - wow! :bigthumb:

#10 ·
+10 on this. Fantastic shop. Glad RSP is FINALLY aboard as a certified SF vendor with its own subforum. Great looking shop and cars.

Ken.

#3 ·
We are blessed to have such good vendors here on Supraforums that support our community. I've never personally ordered anything from Real Street (I'm sure that will change), but have heard great things from others that have and enjoy your facebook posts and youtube videos. Congrats on becoming a forum sponsor.

Steve K.

#4 ·
Thanks Geo for posting and welcome to Supraforums having your own section. I haven't bought much from you guys but you've been helping out a lot with answering my questions through text, i appreciate it a lot. hope to see some build threads on here!!

#6 ·
I have personally only bought 1 item from REAL Street, but with the support from you guys I plan on buying much more for my upcoming build!

#8 ·
Welcome and what an amazing introduction! Glad to see you all here as a vendor finally!

I have no doubt in my mind that your business will keep doing great things, as your team is extremely outgoing and just a great group of guys to talk to... It's hard to beat down to earth people with good personalities... Met most of the team listed here (Jay, Geo, Trevor, as well as a few others I don't recall their names) for the first time at the Georgia 1/2 mile event a couple years back, talked and hung out for a while as if we had known each other for years... It felt great to meet a group of guys with the knowledge that you guys had, who were also very personable and easy going... Have seen you guys around since then many times at different events and I really hope this continues and hope that your business is an eye opener for this industry; an industry where it is hard to find a trustworthy, friendly, knowledgeable shop to drop off a car without going sleepless nights hoping it's in good hands...

#9 ·
Welcome guys. Great formal introduction. Looking forward to hearing more about the 3.5l vvti build

#12 ·
Hey guys I have a 1994 6 speed it have a aem v1 with two in tank fuel pump and I got into an accident and now it wouldn't start no crank and fuel pump don't turn on but if i jump the two efi relay and the starter relay it start all the fuses and relay are good any ideas thanks

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.