Supra Forums banner

This is why Drift motion is awesome

9K views 35 replies 27 participants last post by  Spoolme 
#1 · (Edited)
So I would like to say im very happy with the stuff ive ordered from DM and thought i would show a little of the funny that i got from them. for other people to enjoy.

So my sale make sure you read the shipping notes

And the Package as it arrived.

Let me know if you can see the pictures my work computer hates me and wont let me see pictures on SF i have no idea why havent found a good proxy that works well yet everytime i find one. everyone copies mine and it gets shut down.

See less See more
#9 ·
Was there candy inside? Cuz I ordered parts from a Subaru place and I got a handful of candy with my parts! Paranoid fabrications it was. Got some atomic bombs, sweet tarts and smarties. And I thoughtlessly Ingested them all, not giving any consideration to the possibility they could be laced with some kind of fantastic mind-altering substances.

#10 ·
my friend got a fuel rail and some other things and someone put half a chipotle burrito in a plastic bag in it lol. I wish there was candy inside. maybe they will send me like a pack of now and laters if i purchase enough stuff. we shall see. i figure now and laters because they wont melt so much and even if they do when they cool down bam. same shape and texture.

#11 ·
You had better luck with DM than I did.

The first box I sent them was my 1JZ ecu. When I got it back all they did was put an invoice in it and sent it back to me without even removing the ecu from the box.

The second time I sent it to them they did half the work and then sent it back to me. I had to finish the job.

and oh yeah... never gave me a refund...^&$&

#14 ·
Same here, Aaron and Mary have always been great help, if I ever run into an issue I call up Aaron and he's always willing to help anyway he can over the phone.

While it is a business you're bound to find someone that hasn't had the greatest experiance with them, hopefully cases like that get correctly resolved.

#16 ·
While it is a business you're bound to find someone that hasn't had the greatest experiance with them, hopefully cases like that get correctly resolved.
On the other hand, customers can be complete fucking retards and impossible to please. Bad experiances are not always the businesses fault.

So remember kids, Don't be a fucking retard.

#20 ·
30psi springs?! Why cuz you don't believe in boost controllers? Lol

#21 ·
Driftmotion has always been great for me. I was swapping two 1j's in two cars so they called and made sure i wasn't button happy and really needed two of each swap part.

They were also out of downpipes when I placed an order. When they finally had them I was about to move to another state so they held it until I was able to send them the new address and they sent it the next day.

#22 ·
LOL penguin is hilarious!!
I want some free candy :( I never get anything nice from them just my parts... And I have the same name as AARON!

#23 ·
The only issue i had was the block off plates for the egr werent correct. one fit the other one had no use whatso ever. idk if im just retarded or something but it didnt fit where it was supposed to so i just took my craftiness and some cutting and made my own.

#24 ·
Awesome Penguin!

Aaron and Driftmotion have been hands down the BEST vendor I've ever done car business with. Anytime I've had an issue (rarely) he's been quick to resolve it and make it right. Everything from $10 in small parts to $500. Pretty sure I've put in more than 10 orders with him and had no problems go unresolved.

When I need a part, DM is the first place I check.

#29 ·
I've been dealing with driftmotion for years, spent thousands of dollars and bothered aaron many many times. But their prices are great (shipping sometimes suck) so i make sure to purchase "bulk" or more then just one item. So its savings all around. Just purchased my fuel upgrades (minus injectors) from them. I went with FIC.... top notch service, next time i'll request a drawing though! LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.