Supra Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiberglass guy around LA? THIS WEEK!

39K views 151 replies 63 participants last post by  Steve Theodore 
#1 ·
Hey,

since Nick let me down pretty bad I need a fiber-glass guy around LA for a very quick install this week. Money is NOT an issue - I just want it done ASAP!

What's to do:

Fiberglass a mold in the trunk (reserve tire) and cut a wooden plate for the amp's -> DONE!

no wiring, no other B.S. ... should be doable in 1day :)

if anyone (private) can do it or knows a shop who can do it please hit me up ASAP!

thanks!

BTW: I also have a couple guys waiting for my install and my judgement - so if its done nice there's quiet a bit of follow-up business !

#2 ·
F%^& YOU MAT! we had room to work on ur car at the shop and unfortunatly ur shit didnt come in on time last month. that is no reason to say i let u down because we have a busy shop and cant get to u when u snap ur fingers now! u seriously need to watch what u say and how u say it dude, cause u have already pissed off a good majority of Supra people! ur about to add one more to the list if u keep this attitude up!

U need to understand one thing. Money is nice and all... but when ur an ass... it doesnt matter how much money u have! add that to ur sig!

#3 · (Edited)
yeah - my stuff came late - got that. Thats more than a MONTH ago ... I asked you almost every week when/if you have time ... either you don't reply to texts or calls or it's a "maybe" ... THAT is not CRM :)

btw: I couldn't care less if a bunch of guys I don't even know like me or not ... seriously LOL

and yes - you PERSONALLY let me down - that has NOTHING to do with the shop ... if they don't wanna make money -> no big deal for me ;)

BTW: I was willing to pay a premium to get it done with a snap of my fingers (I'm used to get work done that way and I won't change!) ... THATs how you make good and easy money... unfortunately you haven't figured it out yet ;)

BTW2: you should know that I'm usually a nice guy, but I'm fucking serious when it comes down to business.... do you REALLY think I would have what I have if I wouldn't be an "ass" sometimes? ... wake up! surviving in an economy is not playing ball at kindergarten!

#19 ·
and yes - you PERSONALLY let me down - that has NOTHING to do with the shop ... if they don't wanna make money -> no big deal for me ;)
I and the shop always could use the business, but u along with many others here on the forum are aware we can get pretty busy pretty damn fast, and the size of our shop can only accomidate a certain number of cars. Not to mention when it comes to fiberglassing im the only one who does it and have been stretched pretty thin lately. adding u to the mix just wasnt practical for ME. Sure i wanted to help u out but again, do i come over to ur house and expect u to hang up when ur on a business call to meet my needs? no. its nothing new dude. everyone in socal.... hell most anywhere understand that when a shop says "We're backed up", we are sayign it for a reason. Not for u to get hostel. Maybe u have lost the grasp on that concept in ur Business Ethics class.

BTW: I was willing to pay a premium to get it done with a snap of my fingers (I'm used to get work done that way and I won't change!) ... THATs how you make good and easy money... unfortunately you haven't figured it out yet ;)
I know what it takes to make money and i work damn hard making it. Again, im going to school and working full time M-Sat with lots of driving in between. You know this and should cut me some slack. I'm surprised Jose at Kaizen can put up with u as much as he does with the "snap my fingers" thing. And saying "Oh all this should only take a day", Please show me how u do all that u want in one day BY URSELF!!! if u can i will shut my mouth. but i know u dont have the tools, facility or experience to pull off what u want by urself in the time ur expecting. Hence why u and many others ask me to do the job. But again, im full/busy, get off my back.

BTW2: you should know that I'm usually a nice guy, but I'm fucking serious when it comes down to business.... do you REALLY think I would have what I have if I wouldn't be an "ass" sometimes? ... wake up! surviving in an economy is not playing ball at kindergarten!
You do what it takes to make money. We all do. Though we all have our own style of going about it. ur way can be a bit harsh and in turn can cause probs for urself in the long run with redoing business and keeping good relations even with FRIENDS! You gave me a perfect example the other day at the monday night meet. telling me u spent Thousands of $$$ on booze for u and ur roomates freinds in vegas but they still called u a dick after it all and u didnt know why. I can go places and not drop a dime and make friends.

Whatever the case, hope u find a place that can do what u expect for ur car stereo wise.

#4 ·
i want my wheels

#6 ·
no hate for not having cheap ass ebay-wheels or a cross-country-edition supra with a fake widebody-kit please :angel:

#7 ·
First off *****, i was laughting at Curtis dumbazz comment not your gay ass. I normally dont wanna start shit but somehow you just got a way to pushing my buttions. Now i know it takes alot to push Nick so thats saying alot when hes pissed.

But since you wanna start talking shit then i guess i'm gonna have to return the favor. As for cheap ass ebay wheels. I dunno where you consider HRE's anywhere near that catagory. As for your special "one off" wheels your full of shit. I give you the benefit of the doubt that they probably are one off wheels ( because their ugly as fuck ) but i bet they were ordered for someone else and they didnt want it anymore and you just happened to be there to pick it up for a cheaper price.

As for my "cross-country-edition supra with a fake widebody-kit" yes i will admit it sits higher compared to most cars but what can you do when your rolling on 20's. Yeah i could've gotten 19's or even 18's and slammed the shit out of the car and it would look more normal, But what is on my car is normal? not much. As for fake widebody kits, sure i got a knock off kit. But why the fuck would i want to pay $8K-$10K for a kit i was gonna cut up and customize to my car? I can actually say that my car is "one off".

I know its not your cup of tea but hey, i seem to have alot of people on here that will agree that its nicer the the POS you got. If you wanna talk shit fool you can find me in Long Beach, so bring your ass and talk shit to me then.

#11 ·
:kiss:

:drama:

There's no point in dissing each others cars. Some people like tits and beer, and others like giving blow jobs like in mat's avatar. ;) I don't know why you are so abrasive mat, you could have just asked for a fiberglass guy w/o calling out your "friend." Having "money" is nothing w/o class, and I was just starting to enjoy your company.

sirv,

and you wonder why our meets are invite only :)

#17 ·
Once again, you point out your own superiority in the face of a thread that is all about promoting peace, love and harmony. One day I too will find 8 MSB's and then we will all drive up there and park IN BETWEEN your black cars and ruin your show. How do you like me NOW Steve!!!

P.S. Buy my door panels already damnit! You must fund my WB dreams!

#14 ·
don't worry i'm faking the funk... i was a blonde before :)

#15 ·
This thread was brought to my attention by another member, and all I have to say is WOW !!!

To each his own, but when you come on here talking shit and calling respected people in the community out, don't be shocked when everyone gangs up on you.

Respect is more important then money. There are many rich people who don't get what they want because they are obnoxious. I have been involved in various businesses with many rich people, and live in an extremely rich community. Nothing gets done if there is not a mutual respect for one another. I have personally turned down numerous jobs from people offering the world of money because they were dicks about it.

Guess what ??? Not having Your business won't put there shop out of business. If you don't like that fact that they don't have time for you, you either move on to another place, or wait because you really want them to do the work. That is how life works.

#16 ·
But since you wanna start talking shit then i guess i'm gonna have to return the favor. As for cheap ass ebay wheels. I dunno where you consider HRE's anywhere near that catagory. As for your special "one off" wheels your full of shit. I give you the benefit of the doubt that they probably are one off wheels ( because their ugly as fuck ) but i bet they were ordered for someone else and they didnt want it anymore and you just happened to be there to pick it up for a cheaper price.

As for my "cross-country-edition supra with a fake widebody-kit" yes i will admit it sits higher compared to most cars but what can you do when your rolling on 20's. Yeah i could've gotten 19's or even 18's and slammed the shit out of the car and it would look more normal, But what is on my car is normal? not much. As for fake widebody kits, sure i got a knock off kit. But why the fuck would i want to pay $8K-$10K for a kit i was gonna cut up and customize to my car? I can actually say that my car is "one off".

Hey Steve, I think he was talking about me. Let's see...

1. I'm poor
2. I have cheap eBay wheels
3. I have a replica kit

Damnit! I'm just a tic on the ass-side of Mat's dog!

#21 ·
You do what it takes to make money. We all do. Though we all have our own style of going about it. ur way can be a bit harsh and in turn can cause probs for urself in the long run with redoing business and keeping good relations even with FRIENDS! You gave me a perfect example the other day at the monday night meet. telling me u spent Thousands of $$$ on booze for u and ur roomates freinds in vegas but they still called u a dick after it all and u didnt know why. I can go places and not drop a dime and make friends.

Hey Mat, just to let you know, I think you're a complete awesome standup dude. And your Varis wing is kick-ass. Now. Can I have some money?

Hey Nick, does this mean that you and Mat are NOT going to carpool down to D_Boy's meet in July like you did for our beach meet a few months ago? You had both still better show up or else I will spread falsehoods involving poodles, orange marmalade and high cut black socks about you both. And you had better bring that MKIII down damnit. You stood us up with that one.

Peace, love and harmony y'all. :) Except for Mustang owners. You guys. What's with you guys? Sorry, different thread.

#26 ·
Peace, love and harmony y'all. :) Except for Mustang owners. You guys. What's with you guys? Sorry, different thread.
HAHAHAHAA, you and I are on the same page my friend!

#23 · (Edited)
WOW, how the F__K did you get involved in this Steve??? Anybody who calls steves car anything other than bad ass is a little off anyway... I know your not worried about what this guy thinks so who gives a shit about what he says...Shit, if I cared at all about what most of the people on the forums thought about my car I would have to shoot myself;-)
Like spending a fortune on real stuff instead of just buying knock off...(sipping on my glass of fine wine;-)
or the fact that I actually put anything other than stock shit on the outside of my car...
you know what I'm sayin...your a stand up dude with a bomb ass car and I thought the same exact thing when I saw Curtis' drawing...I actually am still laughing about it!!!!!

#25 ·
Damn Nick, why did you have to let Mat down. You guys need to back off of Mat, he is just stating the truth! This is his world, we are all just living in it.

Blk96supraTT- Whats up with the harsh usage of the word "*****".... Freudian slip? BTW, if you want to rumble with the real gangsta's, you come to Palm Springs!!!! (hahahahaha, I can't even type it with a straight face! hahaha)

Curtis- don't fake the funk. And your right, fat girls need love too.

Adam- You swear....that is all.

#27 ·
hahahahahahha

#28 · (Edited)
Well Nick - I might have over-reacted but I was SERIOUSLY pissed ... you know that I waited 4 month while they build my speakers and shipped them and everything - and then another 3 weeks of waiting with all the shit at my house... so I'm sorry I over-reacted ... but still ... Curtis & BLK - if YOU try to give me shit, I will too - very simple ;)

nothing wrong with fake-bodykits (if they fit) - but whoever has a cheap one should not bash on a guy with a original one ;)
same thing with wheels ... if you dont like them - good for you - do I care? fuck no ... should you give (or try to give) someone a lot of shit when his wheels a 4x the price - I guess no...

That's like hating on e.g, Lamborghini just because you can't afford one ... the first 10times it's funny for the Lambo-owner but then it gets kinda annoying - got the point?

BTW: System is installed - Sounds Good Stereo did it - they were backed up too - but they fully understand their business - guess the Maserati-guy has to wait 2 more days hahahaha - installed it over the weekend - looks phantastic and sounds absolutely perfect :)

BTW2: there was actually NO reason at all for Curtis and BLK to jump into that conversation (with 2 completely useless and (sorry) retarded comments)?

#29 · (Edited)
Well Nick - I might have over-reacted but I was SERIOUSLY pissed ... you know that I waited 4 month while they build my speakers and shipped them and everything - and then another 3 weeks of waiting with all the shit at my house... so I'm sorry I over-reacted ... but still ... Curtis & BLK - if YOU try to give me shit, I will too - very simple ;)

nothing wrong with fake-bodykits (if they fit) - but whoever has a cheap one should not bash on a guy with a original one ;)
same thing with wheels ... if you dont like them - good for you - do I care? fuck now ... should you give (or try to give) someone a lot of shit when his wheels a 4x the price - I guess no...

That's like hating on e.g, Lamborghini just because you can't afford one ... the first 10times it's funny for the Lambo-owner but then it gets kinda annoying - got the point?

BTW: System is installed - Sounds Good Stereo did it - they were backed up too - but they fully understand their business - guess the Maserati-guy has to wait 2 more days hahahaha - installed it over the weekend - looks phantastic and sounds absolutely perfect :)

BTW2: there was actually NO reason at all for Curtis and BLK to jump into that conversation (with 2 completely useless and (sorry) retarded comments)?
BTW213498424342:
seems like you do care what I think, i merely posted up a picture of a wheel I designed and wanted you to get made for me and all you wanted to do was "fuck now"

BTW3209423093:
I work at a fortune 50 company, one thing you learn very quickly is people do business with people they like, if you come off as abbrasive as you are more often than not you'll always get the cold shoulder. Having money doesn't entitle you to being a dick.

BTW99999999
I may dislike or may have different tastes to other peoples cars but i always am respectful of my comments unless they are not to me.

i hope you understand this is all in good fun to me, I hope Nick accepts your apology and all this bickering can dissapear....

but then i wouldn't be able to make fun of your wheels so "fuck now" :ghey:

btw for the record, you have the prettier car Mat :hay:

#30 ·
Awww finally a response from Mat. Well if you go back and read my original comment i was refering to my friend Curtis and it had nothing to do with you. but then you want to start blasting on peoples that are not even talking to or about you. So then comes my rude remarks from me.

As for my "fake" body kit, i've already admit to using a replica kit and for my own reasons. Not just because i'm too poor to afford the real deal TRD kit (well actually thats part true, but not the point here LoL). But for the simple fact that i'm gonna tear it apart. So why should i pay twice as much for something i was gonna reconstruct. As for original kit verses my fake kit, my fake one still cost more. And as for me bashing someone with an original kit; i'm not doing that i was bashing your WHOLE car.

This whole drama between us is not because you have more money then me. (Shit, probably 2/3 of the people on here make more money then me) Its the fact that your just rude and an ass about things. Respect is something that should be shown when everyone has a common appreciation for something. If you feel that you need to let everyone know that your rich and have spent more money on just one part of your car then some people have on their whole car then thats your right. But dont be surprised when people talk shit.

#31 ·
I love that this thread is still going on. It makes my miserable, replica kit-clad, eBay wheel wearing, non-turbo NA life worth living one more day. Well, that and Fast & Furious 3. That one was awesome! Who liked that one as much as me? Anyone? Anyone? Oh damnit I can't believe I just typed that out loud.

Mat, screw all those haters. Whatever you say, I'm on your side.

Now that that's done, can I have some money for a widebody kit? I know it's a replica but it'll be like 1/8th the price of just one of your wheels. Just pretend you lost a bolt or something and I offered to pick it up for you.

Seriously Mat you and Nick need to make nice so that we can get you guys down here for the meet next month. If you can't get your cars down here all because of some car audio install work I will put a post up on the Sentra forums that you guys are offering free carbon fiber GT-R stickers and to call you both directly. And that the first 500 callers get a copy of F&F3 on DVD. Do you really want that to happen? Really?

P.S. Steve, please bring that figure 8 (i'm referring to the car, not you, potty mouth) down here so we can finally see it in person.

P.S.S. Steve, when you bring it down, I will make 10,000% sure that an MSB car parks on each side of your snobby, black cars only invited @$$. HOW DO YOU LIKE ME NOW STEVE!!!

#34 · (Edited)
@Curtis - Im SO sorry I had a typo in my writing ... I only speak 4 languages ... please let me know if you need me to correct your perfect german, italian or spanish for you :)

IF you would be able to afford custom wheels in ANY way, I'd be happy to help you out... but at this point I just doubt it - and I don't work if I exactly know, that there's no money to make ;)
I offered you back in the days - show me a bank-statement where I can see that you have the funds and you get your wheels done ... that's how I conduct business - and THAT way it works out for me.

@BLK: "As for original kit verses my fake kit, my fake one still cost more. And as for me bashing someone with an original kit; i'm not doing that i was bashing your WHOLE car."

sorry - at this point your getting VERY ridiculous - you might wanna look up the TopSecred and Varis-Homepage and start adding up :) ... Also add 2x Express-shipping from Japan ;)

Here's my offer - let's get two appraisals of both our cars from Jeremy (e.g.) and then we'll see who's car is the POS ... whoever loses pays for the appraisals and donates 1000US to any charity? :) (Quick warning here: I have about 70k only in invoices next to me - but here's your chance to back up your "POS statement" ;) )

@George - ahaha you're always funny - I'll for sure try to make it to your meet - when is it? As for me and Nick - I'm sure we can work it out ... I do know I'm an asshole sometimes but I can also be a very cool and relaxed guy :)

#38 ·
sorry - at this point your getting VERY ridiculous - you might wanna look up the TopSecred and Varis-Homepage and start adding up :) ... Also add 2x Express-shipping from Japan ;)

Here's my offer - let's get two appraisals of both our cars from Jeremy (e.g.) and then we'll see who's car is the POS ... whoever loses pays for the appraisals and donates 1000US to any charity? :) (Quick warning here: I have about 70k only in invoices next to me - but here's your chance to back up your "POS statement" ;) )

WOW!!! 70K in invoices next to you huh. Didnt know you can spend all that money and still be on stock twins. Must be those 1 of a kind Top Secret Hybrid stock twins huh that gets you 800hp and 35mpg. :nuts: OOOhhhh i get it now, i think i have about $125K this month in invoices. . . . . . we are still comparing our work invoices right.

As for the bet, whats the point? to say your car is worth more then mines. Okay so its worth more money then mines. But its still a POS to me. Surprised that with all this money your spending i would of thought you could afford some class or atleast some taste. But what do i know right, i'm just a poor supra owner compared to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.