Supra Forums banner

1998 Lexus SC300 BLK on BLK $5400

3K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  unlimited 
#1 · (Edited)
SC300 with 162K, Black Exterior, Black leather interior thats all original. Service is up to date. Since the car is 12 years old, it isn't perfect. It has a couple dings (nothing bigger than a nickel) Front bumper has rock chips from driving the car back and forth from South Carolina and Orlando. Tires and brakes are good as well. Passenger side heater switch for the seat no longer works. You can pick these up cheap at your local junkyard or fix this one. Preferred method of contact is by phone.

$5400 Firm

407-928-7411

Here are a couple pics when it was lowered on wheels:

EDIT*

Wanted to clear up a few things. If you're interested in the car, please call me rather than texting. I will not take any trades. Pay off on the car is $5800. I am selling this car for my friend, he got stationed in Japan yesterday and I have the power of attorney paperwork to sell the car. The bank the loan is with is Navy Federal and one is local to me so there will be no problems getting the title from them. The car is currently at his mothers house in Oviedo, which is 10 minutes away from my house. Any other questions, please CALL me 407-928-7411.

Thanks,

Peter

NO TRADES NO TRADES NO TRADES

See less See more
#4 ·
Trades?????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.