Supra Forums banner

Moving to PR around March....

14K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  BlackCherrySupra 
#1 ·
Wife and kids are there already so I have been traveling back and forth .....alot...lol
But I should finalize the move by March.
I am still debating to either take my SC3 or leave it to sell here.
If i take it, I'm going to need help to legalize it over there. I have no clue how to
do that as of yet or how much it will cost me.
Anyway fellas, hopefully we can meet up.

Cheers!

#2 ·
if you gonna take the car ,rent a container ,don't use the shipping companies that transport cars . I have couple of friends that send some performance cars over p.r. and a lot of the stuff got missing (stolen) . My last friend rented a container load it with his car and all his stuff .Closed in front of the insurance agent and got safe and sound to p.r. Don't let nobody see whats inside unless you have to. I miss my island ,i wish it was me moving back .good luck with the move man

#12 ·
Que bola Dre!

#18 ·
For one thin I have my sister, a few cousins, one aunt and even a undergrad roommate living there all like an hour away, two, seems like job offering is good, life quality definitely better than where we are right now, etc etc etc but pretty much life quality..... don't want to be raising my kids and them doing what I used to do in other times and having some stupid person murdering them because they didn't like the way they look, etc etc etc

#20 ·
No more drewgo manifolds?? lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.