Supra Forums banner

Toyota Supra SE 1995

13K views 54 replies 32 participants last post by  57trimMKIII 
#1 ·
After buying the Supra SE 1995 Diamond Pearl white, im now starting to kinda think if it was a bad idea. Is the se really that bad? I read on the forums and people say its like the "STRIPPED down Edition..."

#2 ·
so what , have 95 se pearl white , so the seats are cloth big deal i like it in the hot summer , no power seat how many times do you rely adjusting your seat(i haven't since i have it 12 years )
i did swap to gte and 6 sp, and i love it every minutes of it
enjoy your car

#10 ·
What options are you concerned your missing out on?

Car is from the mid 90s...fully loaded the supra compared to a modern day car is stripped. You sound unfortunately like a young kid that doesn't know what he wants. Sell it as a swap sounds out of the question. Don't torment yourself by driving some cheap edition car.

#11 ·
I love my SE. Hardtop and LIGHT weight AF

#16 ·
There's nothing 'bad'. Doesn't have leather or an amp in it and some other small various 'luxuries'. Big whoop. It's a mid 90s car.

#20 · (Edited)
I love my diamond white pearl hardtop se! it came swapped tt already.. All i had to do was build the rest of the car. I rode in 20 different supras and love my hardtop.. Just because its not factory twin turbo and a rare color does not mean you have a shit car. Still a supra! Who the fuck cares what anyone says anymore anyways? Most the people who see a supra think they are 80k cars and all come 1000hp.

#21 ·
I'm with Wade and all the others... I LOVE my SE and do not plan to ever sell it... I am not sure I understand what "people say it is" is referring to? What is so bad about your car? Honestly, who cares what people think... Are YOU happy with your own car? If not, I am 100% sure there are people on here who will buy it (including myself) at 11k if it's not a total pile...

#27 ·
Please post pictures of your car and PM me if you want to sell to get your money back... I'll take a few days vacation to fly out and drive that stripped down edition back to my house... It has to be made of plastic rather than metal and aluminum and the glass must be fake, unlike all other models that have real glass windows...

#28 ·
You liked it enough to buy it, I would say have fun with it. An MKIV is an MKIV. I'm pretty late to the punch at this point, but I have to agree with a few others on here. The SE is just a bone-stripped MKIV N/A. If you want to be as basic and as simple as possible, that is what you got. An N/A engine with the 5-speed is super reliable, like its big brother. You got an MKIV Supra for 11K, and that is nothing to be ashamed of.

Get out there and have fun in it!

Cheers,
-Coby

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.