Supra Forums banner

Shipping 55G drums of fuel to HI?

10K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  PhoenixToyota 
#1 ·
Sorry if this has been discussed in the past but I did not see anything on it. Moved to Big Island about a year ago and left my cars behind. I'm considering shipping them over. Are there any option for E85 or something similar? Has anyone looking into having 55g drums shipped over? Thanks

#4 ·
#5 ·
It is going to get pretty pricey shipping your Supra back and forth between Hawaii and Arizona each year for SIV... You should probably just get another one for Hawaii and leave your Arizona car at my house... with the keys of course so I can start it up occasionally...ya know, to move the fluids every so often

:agreed::agreed::agreed:

#8 ·
Yes as Demon2J mentioned Ignite does ship. The drums of E85 or 98 are about 275-300 each. Shipping is $1100 for 2 drums or $1200 for 4 drums, so 4 makes sense. I'm hoping to place an order in a few months when my cars arrive if anyone wants to join in. Thanks for everyone's help and input on this. Super happy to be able to get good fuel.

#10 ·
On a similar note has anyone had an issue with safety check on a highly modified car? Shipping my car is going to be very expensive and I just don't want to find out after it's here that there is an issue with the engine mods or exhaust.

#11 ·
On the Big Island - You shouldn't have any issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.