Supra Forums banner

808 Supra Club Back Up And Running!!!

12K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  S&W 500 
#1 ·
Aloha everyone, I'm glad to announce 808supraclub is back up and running go ahead and register if you live in the 808!!!

I'm glad to have taken over 808 Supra Club, also president of SMG Hawaii.

Special thanks to Layton for building the new site!!!

#5 ·
not in or from hawaii, but was just curious.

were supras sold at dealerships there or have be brought over?

#6 ·
Sold at the dealerships - Due to the prices, the later years were special order only.

#7 ·
Im looking for a Supra. If anyone has any information for me on one please let me know... 808-990-2249. My name is Charles. I can fly to any island to view the vehicle, and have a cashiers check in your hand with in 3 days. I missed the recent red one that went for sale on craigslist. If possible id like to keep the money in Hawaii instead of sending it to NA.

#8 ·
Hope to see you back in a Supra - Are you on Maui now?

#10 ·
sup big D!

I work on Kauai for Servco. I still live on Oahu in Kapolei... bought a place out there. I drive past your place from time to time... that garage looks amazing! I hope all is perfect with you and the wife... you still have the pups?
It's good to hear you're in Kapolei, everything is good with us, stop by if you're in the area.

Our baby passed away awhile ago, we have two new ones now.

I will keep an eye out for you, on a replacement Supra.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.