Any senior/older members still around? - Page 5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Any senior/older members still around?

Quote Originally Posted by SDstreetracer View Post
    Takes a real masochist to stick with the 7M.
    Jeff
    "I spent a lot of money on booze, chicks and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." -- George Best
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Who would have ever thought.....the impact an automobile can make.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SF Contributing Member 87supramario's Avatar
    Picking up a 3rd R154 car in 2 weeks.

Resurrection complete. Build thread-> https://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...surrection-1JZ

Quote Originally Posted by aaronc222 View Post
    Still have the same 87 turbo. It’s currently in full on Supra mode (garage queen) and needs a bunch of work from when it was the daily. Struts, oil cooler, and a few misc random things. I start it every couple months just to hear it. With any luck I’ll get her back on the road before 2019.
    So yeah, this didn't happen. Lol. I even quit starting her.

I've been in full on dad/raising the kids mode. Got a 4yo and twins that just turned 2 that are occupying my time these days.

Definitely hoping to get her back on the road in the next 2-3 months though. With any luck I can use the summer to shake her out and figure out what I need to fix over the winter.

Good to see so many others sticking with the platform as well.
    2013 Dodge Dart GT 6spd - Daily Duty
    2015 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT - Family Hauler/Wife Daily
    1987 7MGTE Targa 5spd - On the back burner for a couple years while we raise 3 kids and fix a new (to us) house

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronc222 View Post
    So yeah, this didn't happen. Lol. I even quit starting her.

I've been in full on dad/raising the kids mode. Got a 4yo and twins that just turned 2 that are occupying my time these days.

Definitely hoping to get her back on the road in the next 2-3 months though. With any luck I can use the summer to shake her out and figure out what I need to fix over the winter.

Good to see so many others sticking with the platform as well.
    Aaaron

as important as the supra is. the family and life comes first. so no need to explain the why. Life happens to all of us.

twin 2 year old. Yeah, you will have no time for just about anything else!
    Back in the supra game! 89..pics to follow shortly
    Into taking care of paint on cars. Enjoy all vehicles.

Well so this is my dad's account that he gave me when he turned over all the supra docs and the car. Was "my" car in high school but he was the one really paying and doing all most the work (especially with wiring). But I would still look on here with him back then we he was still active.

Still drive the car and its amazing! Didn't work for 12+ years due to wiring. Was a long running joke that he got everyone else's 1JZ running but ours. Turns out he did fix it but didn't change plugs and when I did that and a new batter 12 years later it started right up! lol. He was surprised and a little pissed at himself lol.

Since I got it running in 2014 I've added an ECU Masters and had it tuned making 307whp. Getting ready to throw some Fortune Auto 500 with swift springs on it and looking at ID1050x injectors with a radium fuel rail to put on next so I can increase boost above 14psi (currently getting that with boost creep/no boost controller).
    54356040_10100383510890048_8699458289567531008_n-1.jpg
    Here she is from two weekends ago. She's fun with that 4.10 LSD Torsen.

Hoping to be more active on here but I see most people are on the FB groups which I hate FB but its a necessary evil until something else takes its place or we all wise up and come back here.
    New site www.supra-1jz.us replaces 1jz-gte.us

Still own 92 Teal supra with 1JZ. Making 307whp on last dyno with 14psi stock twins.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in