Supra Forums banner

Found another MKIII at the gas station!

8K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  $9ktt 
#1 ·
Pulled into the gas station after work to find another MKIII filling up and we decided to grab a few pictures. Super clean '89 Turbo Auto with only 30k miles! Paint is in amazing condition, makes me want to get mine repainted even more.

If you're on the board it was nice chatting with you! Have to swap emails next time to keep in touch. Also, here's the part number for the front windshield washer pump assembly, you can find it online :) 85330-50020

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Coupé Sedan

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Sports car Performance car

See less See more
#2 ·
Glad to see you found one. I am always get excited when I see another Supra on the road.

#3 ·
Same here :) On the road in Hawaii I hardly ever see a Supra from any generation. Even rarer that I actually get to meet the owner.

Gonna have to bookmark your build thread. My mk3 has been my daily driver since I bought it back in 2002. Did some initial repair work and it's been good to me ever since. Now that I have a second car I'm looking to finally have some fun with it but it'll take a rebuild first :)

#4 ·
When I was in Hawaii the only other MKIII owner I knew was Ray in Pearl City. Everyone else had MKIV Supra. I was always the lone MKIII guy !!!
I got mine with 77k on it from 1st owner in Pearl Ridge area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.