I love astrophysics and playing classical music - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I love astrophysics and playing classical music

Regarding Le Grande K, the actual scales used to measure the Platinum specimen is not kept in the same vault. Until we can identify the mechanics involved in this "expansion" of space and/or matter, we will not be able to isolate or reproduce the result.

One particular identifying evidence (other than K) of this "mechanism", are the ocean floors. No geologist can refute the age of the crust, however in doing so, by default, they have to dismiss the "this for that" equilibrium of subduction versus spreading. The subduction/Benioff zones simply do not have enough crustal consumption to match the new crust.

This can be seen in blue on this map, and the particular shapes and forms can also be seen on our satellite moon and other celestial bodies. Noting for clarity, other celestial bodies and moon have not been dated. Merely, they just appear similar, and I am going off that same assumption. But something fishy is going on.

Last edited by 220; 03-07-2019 at 03:48 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Too add to the expanding celestial bodies and the gravity theories, this video at 5:50 gets very interesting to points of frames of reference.

If for some reason, the body of earth is accelerating towards space in a perpetual balance to keep it together, the same way you'd require an "enormous" gravitational force to keep neutron stars together, then I also propose that if space were to somehow become "less dense", or exert less "force" against the surface of celestial bodies at some point in time, then the earth and other bodies in space were trying to "explode", just as the nuclear physicists suggest would happen to a neutron star. Furthermore, I do speak towards an unknown mechanism/force/phenomenon that either made this gravity weaker around the earth and other celestial bodies throughout this galaxy. All speculation, but does not violate general relativity, if the fabric of space time is not consistent everywhere in the universe, and we know it is not consistent everywhere (just look at black holes).

What if, the earth a long time ago, was not accelerating as fast upward? This would mean a smaller planet, less gravity, and the dinosaur skeletons we see in museums, could actually have lived and walked around. The only way larger dinosaurs could have survived being so big perhaps then and more so towards our present time, is if they lived in bodies of shallow seas. Coincidentally, a lot of dinosaur and fish fossils are found on land in places like China, Europe, the Midwest, etc. At some point, there was a lot of ocean covering the continents for long periods of time. They developed feathers for a reason, and became lighter, just to survive. It may have been true that many of the past dinosaurs did pursue similar trips to the same areas to procreate. As the planet expanded, this became less and less possible, hence the "lightening" up. Certain fish, still migrate inland, as well... Just very strange to me how Salmon found the spawning grounds to begin with, unless they did originate from those specific places, and have for millions of years, made the same trips.

This just adds to the indication of internal growth of the celestial bodies, but we also know that stars grow larger as they burn up their fuel, but it doesn't mean new matter is being created. Even when stars nova, many of them remain in tact. Something is producing the energy to make magma in our planet... Just saying that energy is present under our feet.

I also support the possibility, based on evidence, that our star has nova'd several times in the past. That evidence of glass beads found on the moon, is startling evidence of such an event. It could also explain past extinction level events, as well...

Anyways, I think that creating an adequate Bose-Einstein condensate with an ability to control the direction and spin intensity, could also perhaps reign in on the "entanglement" properties of particles, hereby controlling spacetime to some degree, spinning the condensate in a particular direction, could also open "holes" in space using particle streams that follow the curvature of space itself, and could be a way to travel "faster" than the speed of light, by actually "hacking" actual spacetime. The reason is, you are basically creating one large "atom" that has some resistance towards whatever it is spinning in (because something is spinning atoms), and all you have to do is spin it faster "against that current" to travel in whatever direction you want. If you look at the "concept" NASA craft that are promoting the proposition of speed of light or faster than light speeds, they are using Taurus shapes filled with perhaps, a condensate material... But I digress again...
    Last edited by 220; 03-07-2019 at 05:46 AM.

It's interesting, but it still does not explain the side-to-side distance between observed galaxies if they are all next to each other but falling down a hole.

Anyway, tachyons.

Credat Judaeus Apella, non ego.

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Bose-Einstein Condensate opening up holes? Is that a Cold Dark Matter Axion thing.

Magma is energy that existed from when the Earth formed and is cooling. That's why the moon used to have a magnetic field too.
    Last edited by lukos; 03-13-2019 at 12:56 PM.

Have not had time for a lengthy reply, until today.

Quote Originally Posted by lukos View Post
    It's interesting, but it still does not explain the side-to-side distance between observed galaxies if they are all next to each other but falling down a hole.

Anyway, tachyons.
    It does in 3D. I only simply give a 2D explanation, oversimplified of the 4 dimensional phenomenon we observe through telescopes, seen in 3D...

Distance chart2.jpg
    I did attach a crude drawing picture, please see attached for what I think is going on. If you also notice, the distance between the objects falling in space does increase as time goes on, just like what we see, even though THROUGH space itself, the objects are closer. This may also have some context towards other particles, as they may have direction and flow.

Similarly, monopoles do exist. One of my old professors refuted this claim for years and years, until I sent him a paper several years ago publishing the results. I can find that article perhaps if I looked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by lukos View Post
    Bose-Einstein Condensate opening up holes? Is that a Cold Dark Matter Axion thing.

Magma is energy that existed from when the Earth formed and is cooling. That's why the moon used to have a magnetic field too.

A BEC could in theory create a field similar to what individual atoms are using and acting upon. The unseen forces that keep an atom spinning, could have resistance. If you could create a BEC and manipulate it with magnets, it could in theory be something that can "gain traction" of the forces we can't see or experiment with. It would be like making a larger size atom (because all the atoms act as one), and we could change the spin depending on the properties of the fluid.

Just a coincidence every single concept rendition of a "warp" drive or equivalent, is a Taurus shaped device. Perhaps it is just a concept.

warp_drive_starship-640x353.jpg

Your statement of Magma energy having existed from when the Earth formed and is cooling, is very old. Here is a more recent study, which finds the Earth is a less volatile version of the Sun. It just doesn't have the other elements. I'm still looking forward to the published paper. It may suggest the same reacting forces of an electric universe acting upon many celestial bodies, given they share similar ingredients. In an electric universe, stars are not reacting in a nuclear fashion, as they are reacting electrically; i.e. similar to welding (current grounding at a point of different charge).

https://phys.org/news/2019-03-earth-...rsion-sun.html

Magnetic fields due to these elements, are also interesting and ever changing. A lot to talk about regarding the mechanics and speculation of the past.

Regarding the Hubble constant and Plank lengths, etc, this paper was recently published about how it has changed.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1903.07603.pdf

Last edited by 220; 03-21-2019 at 12:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in