NorthEast Supra Meet 2019 "Flying W April 27th" here we go again! - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: NorthEast Supra Meet 2019 "Flying W April 27th" here we go again!

My assumption is using the facility parking lot and organizing. Small price to pay for a good time.

Current =1998 Supra TT Auto

Quote Originally Posted by FasTTurbo View Post
    Justin your car is cleaner than that 7k mile car no joke. Condition wise you own one of the cleanest cars in the US.

94 SIX Speed, HKS 2835's, 515 whp on 93 octane = SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JZSupra88 View Post
    Interested. What are the $30 and $10/passenger costs for?
    T shirt (hence Reid's asking us shirt sizes), sponsor goodies, and him putting this together once again
    '94 RenRed/Black PTE6765 6SPD

RIP Swift Racing Turbo '03 IS300 GGP IS
    431rwhp @ 10psi (pump gas)| 615rwhp @ 19psi (pump gas)

SupraForums Member
    I know I said I was going earlier, but here's the info :

halfwalker / CT / Dean / RenRed / L

5. Remove Advertisements
    SupraForums.com
    Advertisements

Guys,

I organize these meets for the "NorthEast Supra Community" and all the Great Friends that I've met over the years. The extra bonus is we're able to give back to people in need.

$30 is nothing, you get a SUPRA tee shirt and extra sponsor give away's plus a safe location for your sweet rides. Just ask anyone that has been to one of our meets everyone seems to have a good time right?

I truly appreciate all the help that is offered at the meets with the usual guys that are always willing to help.... Nick, Old Man Deck and Son Brandon, Scott, Josh, Dave and Jay from Unit 12 Motoring that are always their to help out....and to make sure my Supra's show up in working order. Oh and my Family of Course. Guys as always any profit after expenses are donated. If the meet is rained out I take the hit financially. It's not cheap putting these meet together so let's pray for GREAT weather.

This year I'm look at "Angel Flight East" to help the charity that The Flying W Airport Supports.

They provide free air transportation to qualified patients and their families by arranging flights to distant medical facilities, delivering supplies to disaster areas, and reuniting families during desperate times.

Get your Rides Ready Boys and Girls.
    Last edited by Reid; 03-20-2019 at 06:45 PM.

Reid Hardingham
    1993 TT Supra
    1994 Single Supra

We will be there
    suprajzgte/Naz/White 93.5/Large
    Rick/Red 95/Large

I received a call today from Adam from Brooklyn Auto Sales one of our NEW Sponsors.

Adam said that he'll be attending again this year with a Group of about ten friends/ Customers with Supra's. If you were at the meet last year Adam owns the Stock Black Supra Twin Turbo 6 speed with only 2,935 miles that was trailer-ed down last year .... He'll be bringing that beauty down again this year. You don't want to miss this Black unicorn.
    Last edited by Reid; 03-23-2019 at 08:10 PM.

Just a update

Tee Shirts will be ordered next week with several new Sponsors. I spoke to Dave Teddy from Unit 12 Motoring and he's willing to help us with the trophy's this year.

Eric had been making them for us the last several years, and we truly appreciate his design and willingness to help.

A lot of guys and families will be coming to the Flying W Airport on Friday and spending the night. If your coming from far away or just want to be relaxed and wake up at the event call up and book a room. Easy on you and your ride!

I’ll be coming with Adam from BrooklynAuto, im mikey with a baltic blue and im an XL

Quote Originally Posted by Reid View Post
    I received a call today from Adam from Brooklyn Auto Sales one of our NEW Sponsors.

Adam said that he'll be attending again this year with a Group of about ten friends/ Customers with Supra's. If you were at the meet last year Adam owns the Stock Black Supra Twin Turbo 6 speed with only 2,935 miles that was trailer-ed down last year .... He'll be bringing that beauty down again this year. You don't want to miss this Black unicorn.

Thank you for the warm welcome Reid!
    I am happy to be a sponsor for this years Ne Supra Meet, and hopefully many more to come.
    Looking forward to meeting more Supra owners, and seeing some of the same faces from last year.
    If anyone is leaving from the Brooklyn/Staten Island area and would like to roll out with us, feel free to text me at +17188254678 to coordinate.
    Have a great night!
    -Adam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IG:NewSpinCity/93 tt Baltic blue /Spinout/Large

SupraForums Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dre99gsx View Post
    Are we doing parts swap/meet as well? I'm looking to buy stuff (and sell).
    Might be interesting to list what parts people are looking for, so others can bring them if they have them. Hell, also list parts to be brought for sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfwalker View Post
    Might be interesting to list what parts people are looking for, so others can bring them if they have them. Hell, also list parts to be brought for sale.
    Guy this isn't a swap meet....If your looking for parts or selling them there are threads for that in the NE section. List your parts for sale or what your looking to buy there. If you have someone interested in buying something from you or you're interested in buying something then you can arrange to meet up at the meet and exchange there. This location and meet isn't setup for you to sell stuff OK....we can perhaps do another meet like we did last year at Unit 12 Motoring later this year.

Thanks for understanding.

Set me up for NY
    bkfill / David / Black / Small

+3 Guest

my IG: bkfill
    Last edited by bkfill; 03-27-2019 at 07:11 AM.
    bkfill - 93 Black, 6Spd, 72mm

So Guys were currently over 70 Supras coming out THAT I KNOW OF.....Not including FB site attendance. I'm also not including some HIGH line Specialty Cars that I have attending.

SupraForums Member RustyFishHooks's Avatar
    Count me in with 3 guests.
    RustyFishHooks / MD/Mike / RSP /XXL

SupraForums Member
    Reid thank you for setting up another meet. You know I'll be there.

1A1_2JZ / Aaron / 1A1 / XL

Quote Originally Posted by 1A1_2JZ View Post
    Reid thank you for setting up another meet. You know I'll be there.

1A1_2JZ / Aaron / 1A1 / XL
    My Pleasure Aaron.

Update: We have the tee design all ready for the meet looks Great! Special thanks to Jed for working on the look and feel of our shirts again Great Job Jed. Ordering 250 of them for this years NorthEast Supra Chapter 2019 meet.

Also have another NEW Sponsors Supremwraps LLC thanks Enzo for the support! He's actually going to wrap the roof of my SC400 next week.

Like most of you I'm getting stuff ready for the meet. White Supra getting a New Paint job. Red Supra at Unit 12 Motoring for tune up injectors getting cleaned and plugs basic stuff. C5 Corvette in for a new tune up.....does it ever end guys.

We have a local cars and coffee meet every Saturday morning that's put on by "South Jersey High Octane" Link on 1st page. Today we had another great turnout over 100 cars. One car was a Mclaren that a friend showed up with today, he just got it this past Wednesday. The cars cost was over $1,300,000. He said he's going to try to stop by our meet on April 27th. This thing was crazy. Hope you guys get to see it.

This meet will be here before you know it, so get after your rides. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has done to their rides since last year.
    Last edited by Reid; 03-30-2019 at 09:45 PM.

Thank you for your time on this again. I know you put some coin up front and lots of time with calls, emails etc. Well worth it in the end.
    ///

ALPINE 6spd BPU
    BLACK 6spd SP71-APU J. Nenni Tuned
    BLACK SC/GTE BL62-APU BUILT R154 4"DP/MP dual APEXI'S - SOLD
    E-Designo Edition 55 AMG - S/C Pulley Headers IC Belt wrap Heat Exchanger ECU/TCU EX - Daily
    4Runner SR5 Sports Edition - Lifted
    RX7 FD R1 - BW/EFR83 Fully Built

Thanks Rik,

Glad you'll be making the Meet this year and looking forward to seeing you and the Black Mamba once again.

If you haven't seen Rik's ride, you don't want to miss it. It's definitely one of the very Best Supra's in the North East.

Thanks for putting this on again Reid! I’ll be there!

Por2geezsupra / Filipe / red / medium
    94 TT 6SPD HARDTOP

We'll the tee shirt prof will be signed off on tomorrow. Been working with the sponsors New and existing. Very happy with the tee shirt soft, upgraded tee shirts.

We have some nice new things for you this year for the entry bags. In the entry bags like last year will have a raffle ticket in them, for your chance to win gifts for just the Supra owners.

Last year we gave away two Car dash Cam Videos. This year you have to win and then win again! I'll explain at the meet.

Mmmm . . . boost
    Reid, thanks so much to you and all the other volunteers and sponsors for putting this event together. Getting psyched!
    2001 VZN185 Sport Blk/Oak
    ToyTec Ultimate Lift w/ Bilstein 5150s + Weds Adventure Mad Spoke "Hase Spec" wheels w/ 285/75R16 KM2s + Shrockworks Bullbar + CBI Sliders + Budbuilt Skids + Wet Okoles + Weathertech'd
    1997 JZA80 TT GGP/Blk - BPU+
    Best ET: 12.36 Best MPH: 122.30, 18-inch SSR GT2 RS, + Featured in Modified Magazine's 2011 Readers' Ride Issue
    1991 SW20 Turbo Blk/Blk - Built
    17-inch SSR GT2
    1987 AE86 GT-S Hardtop Coupe - SOLD :(
    1999 JZZ31 Blk/Blk - SOLD

Yeah I'm getting excited as well for this years meet.

It's hard to tell how BIG this meet is going to be since I've heard that a lot of people are just replying to Face book postings.

As you all know by now this is a Supra meet. That being said I have some outstanding specialty cars coming to the meet. These cars are pre-approved since we have limited space available.

NOTE: POLICE will be at the meet to make sure those that have to leave their marks on the street ......will be dealt with accordingly.

So please drive in and out respectfully,

Thanks everyone for your support!

Reid
    Last edited by Reid; 04-09-2019 at 08:21 PM.

Does New Jersey still require all gas stations to be full service?

Excited to check this event out, will be my first time down. (myself +1)

MKThiiis / Morgan / Blue MA70 / XL

Planning to come down the day of show from the Hudson Valley of NY.
    Looking fwd to the ride!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

List your Car(s)

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Your Supra's Vehichle Identification Number (Not visible to the public)

Log-in